Summary and resources
As you can see, with Dynamics 365 Sales, organizations have the necessary tools to take control and manage the entire sales lifecycle process. The sales staff looks for more efficient ways to create sales opportunity records. Sales managers need better visibility into and management of the sales lifecycle. The sales management tools available in Dynamics 365 Sales assist throughout the entire process.
In this module, you were introduced to sales lifecycle management capabilities available with Dynamics 365 Sales. We focused on how you can use out-of-the-box features such as leads, opportunities, and quotes to win more deals.
We examined key Dynamics 365 Sales elements as follows:
- What a typical sales lifecycle process looks like and how an organization might use it to manage their sales
- Examined the tools provided in Dynamics 365 Sales to assist organizations in creating, managing, and qualifying potential sales leads
- Reviewed the process for creating and managing opportunities
- Described how Dynamics 365 Sales uses business process flows to provide sellers assistance while managing sales opportunities
- Examined the options available for building and delivering quotes using Dynamics 365 Sales
- Explained how to use orders and invoices
From here, your next steps are to develop a better understanding of other products that can be used to expand the base functionality. Take a look at applications such as Dynamics 365 Sales Insights and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.