Implement IP Address Management
Learn to implement IPAM to help manage your organization’s DHCP and DNS servers and to manage IP address space.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Describe IPAM.
- Deploy IPAM.
- Describe how to administer IPAM.
- Configure IPAM options.
- Manage DNS zones with IPAM.
- Manage DHCP servers with IPAM.
- Use IPAM to manage IP addressing.
To get the best learning experience from this module, you should have knowledge and experience of:
- Active Directory Domain Services concepts and technologies.
- Windows Server.
- Core networking technologies such as IP addressing, name resolution, and Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP).
- Windows PowerShell basics.
Knowledge check min