FSLogix roams profiles in remote computing environments, such as Azure Virtual Desktop. You set up a FSLogix profile container share for a host pool using a virtual machine-based file share.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Choose appropriate storage for FSLogix components.
- Configure storage for FSLogix components.
- Configure storage accounts for Azure Files.
- Configure a new managed data disk to a Windows virtual machine for Azure Virtual Desktop.
- Create file shares for a storages account for Azure Virtual Desktop.