Azure Virtual Desktop service recommends FSLogix profile containers as a user profile solution. FSLogix roams profiles in remote computing environments, such as Azure Virtual Desktop. You set up a FSLogix profile container share for a host pool using a virtual machine-based file share.
This module aligns with the exam AZ-140: Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Choose appropriate storage for FSLogix components.
- Configure storage for FSLogix components.
- Configure storage accounts for Azure Files.
- Configure a new managed data disk to a Windows virtual machine for Azure Virtual Desktop.
- Create file shares for a storages account for Azure Virtual Desktop.
- Conceptual knowledge of storage accounts, blobs, files, disks, and data protection.
- Working experience with creating and securing storage systems.