Azure Machine Learning is a platform for operating machine learning workloads in the cloud.
Built on the Microsoft Azure cloud platform, Azure Machine Learning enables you to manage:
- Scalable on-demand compute for machine learning workloads.
- Data storage and connectivity to ingest data from a wide range of sources.
- Machine learning workflow orchestration to automate model training, deployment, and management processes.
- Model registration and management, so you can track multiple versions of models and the data on which they were trained.
- Metrics and monitoring for training experiments, datasets, and published services.
- Model deployment for real-time and batch inferences.
In this module, you will learn how to:
- Provision an Azure Machine Learning workspace.
- Use tools and interfaces to work with Azure Machine Learning.
- Run code-based experiments in an Azure Machine Learning workspace.
Need help? See our troubleshooting guide or provide specific feedback by reporting an issue.