Consider constructing a wide area network (WAN) using software-defined Azure Virtual WAN networking services.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Evaluate the functionality of Azure Virtual WAN and understand how it simplifies and helps secure your WAN.
- Explain the functionality and purpose of the components of an Azure Virtual WAN.
- Evaluate the use of Azure Firewall and Azure Firewall Manager to secure the virtual WAN.
To get the best learning experience from this module, you should have:
- Intermediate-level knowledge of networking concepts such as routing, hubs, switches, and DNS.
- Beginner-level knowledge of Azure networking services, including virtual networks, ExpressRoute, site-to-site VPN, point-to-site VPN, Azure Firewall, and Azure regions.
- Intermediate-level knowledge of security concepts such as the zero-trust security model, identity management, and role-based access controls.