In this module, you've been introduced to device identities and how they bring better access control to an organization's resources. You've explored how Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) join works, and how it supports self-service and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD).
You've learned how, with Conditional Access, you can control when and how a user will access your corporate resources. You've also seen how to use Enterprise State Roaming to separate corporate data from consumer data. Enterprise State Roaming allows for settings to move with the user when they switch devices, without a lengthy setup process.
- Plan your Conditional Access deployment in Azure Active Directory
- Enroll Windows devices in Intune by using the Windows Autopilot
- How SSO to on-premises resources works on Azure AD joined devices
- Manage device identities using the Azure portal
- Manage stale devices in Azure AD
- Manage the local administrators group on Azure AD joined devices
Need help? See our troubleshooting guide or provide specific feedback by reporting an issue.