This module explores migration of databases over 20 TB, considered very large databases. These databases use extra techniques and procedures to achieve migration from on-premises to Azure within acceptable downtime and with low risk.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Explore very large database migration.
- Learn best practices for optimizing the source system, network upload, and the target system.
- Examine very large database migration best practices.
Before taking this training, you should complete:
- Azure Administrator (AZ-104) or Azure Architect Technologies (AZ-303) exam.
- SAP HANA or NetWeaver training.