Learn about the network requirements for Microsoft Teams and associated settings, including Network Planner, Quality of Service (QoS), configuration for location-enhanced reports, and Microsoft 365 network connectivity test tool.
By the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Explain the network requirements of Microsoft Teams.
- Work with the Network Planner tool.
- Utilize the Network Test Companion.
- Describe the required network ports and protocols.
- Configure reporting labels for Microsoft Teams.
- Implement Quality of Service in your environment.