Learn about securing Hyper-V workloads in Windows Server 2019, installing and configuring the Host Guardian Service (HGS), the attestation modes available with the HGS, and the creation and deployment of shielded virtual machines (VMs).
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Describe the features and functionality of the HGS in Windows Server.
- Describe the attestation options available with the HGS.
- Describe shielded VMs, their creation, and their deployment.
To get the best learning experience from this module, you should have knowledge and experience of:
- Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Working with virtualization technologies.
- Encryption technologies and concepts.