Reading Progress in Microsoft Teams supports learners in building fluency through independent reading practice, educator review, and educator insights. Educators can upload a single reading passage as a Teams assignment or differentiate for their learners' many levels. Learners read the text out loud, creating an audio and video recording that educators can assess anytime. Creating recordings allows educators to check learner progress regularly while also freeing up time for active instruction. In this module, you'll learn to use the auto-detect feature for quick review, manually code errors, access dashboards to help educators visualize class and individual progress, and assess reading fluency for learners of all ages.
- Explain the three pillars of fluency, the importance of fluency, and its impact on readers.
- Describe how to set up a Reading Progress assignment.
- Describe the learner view of a Reading Progress assignment.
- Explain the educator review process and how to manually review an assignment.
- Explain how learners resubmit assignments and practice reading selected words in Reading Coach.
- Explain how Reading Progress provides insights and analytics at the class and school level for educators and system leaders.