Azure Databricks is built on Apache Spark and enables data engineers and analysts to run Spark jobs to transform, analyze and visualize data at scale.
In this module, you'll learn how to:
- Describe key elements of the Apache Spark architecture.
- Create and configure a Spark cluster.
- Describe use cases for Spark.
- Use Spark to process and analyze data stored in files.
- Use Spark to visualize data.
Before starting this module, you should have a basic knowledge of Azure Databricks. Consider completing the previous modules in the Data Engineering with Azure Databricks learning path before this one.