Now that you're up and running with Microsoft Teams, OneNote, and Forms, empower every voice with Flipgrid and provide real-time feedback using class Teams and class notebooks. Turn your classroom into a dynamic learning environment in which you know how each student is progressing.
- 3a - Create experiences for learners to make positive, socially responsible contributions and exhibit empathetic behavior online that build relationships and community.
- 3b - Establish a learning culture that promotes curiosity and critical examination of online resources and fosters digital literacy and media fluency.
- 4a - Dedicate planning time to collaborate with colleagues to create authentic learning experiences that leverage technology.
- 4c - Use collaborative tools to expand students' authentic, real-world learning experiences by engaging virtually with experts, teams and students, locally and globally.
- 5a - Use technology to create, adapt and personalize learning experiences that foster independent learning and accommodate learner differences and needs.
- 5b - Design authentic learning activities that align with content area standards and use digital tools and resources to maximize active, deep learning.
- 6a - Foster a culture where students take ownership of their learning goals and outcomes in both independent and group settings.
- 6c - Create learning opportunities that challenge students to use a design process and computational thinking to innovate and solve problems.