Learn how to configure and administer Windows Server 2019 securely using the appropriate management tool. Learn to deploy Windows Server and perform post-installation configuration.
To get the best experience from this learning path, you should have knowledge and experience of:
- Windows Server 2012 or Windows Server 2016.
- Basic security best practices.
- Windows client operating systems such as Windows 10.
- Working with command line tools.
- Microsoft Hyper-V and basic server virtualization concepts.
- Automation and monitoring.