Learn to perform post-installation configuration of Windows Server by using several methods and tools.
After completing this module, you'll be able to:
- Explain post-installation configuration and describe the available post-installation configuration tools.
- Use Sconfig to configure Windows Server.
- Describe Desired State Configuration (DSC) and explain how to use it to configure Windows Server.
- Use Windows Admin Center to perform post-installation configuration.
- Implement answer files to complete the configuration.
To get the best learning experience from this module, you should have knowledge and experience of:
- Windows Server.
- Working with command-line tools.