Get assistance from your subscriptions admin
If your Visual Studio subscription is provided to you by your work or school, chances are it was assigned to you by a subscriptions administrator, or "admin". Admins can assist with:
- Assigning a subscription that meets your needs or removing one you no longer need
- Changing the email address you use to sign in
- Enabling access to software downloads
- Other functions related to your subscription
Many organizations are large and complex, so you may not be aware of who your admin is when you need help. We provide a feature in the subscriber portal to assist you with contacting your admin(s).
How to contact your admin
- Sign in to the subscriber portal at https://my.visualstudio.com
- Select the Subscriptions tab.
- Select the Contact my Admin button at the top right.
- Enter the message for your admin.
- If you'd like to receive a copy of the message sent to your admin, choose the Send me a copy checkbox.
- Finally, select Send.
Super admins: To set the email address to which "Contact my Admin" requests are sent, specify that address in the Agreement Preferences.
- Visual Studio documentation
- Azure DevOps documentation
- Azure documentation
- Microsoft 365 documentation
If you haven't already done so, we recommend activating these benefits to get the most out of your Visual Studio subscription:
These benefits and more can be found at https://my.visualstudio.com/benefits.