21st Century Learning Design (21CLD) for Educators is a collection of eight modules. The learning path provides educators with clear and practical ways to develop 21st skills using digital technologies with their learners. 21st Century Learning Design for Educators builds on the research methodology providing a collaborative, practice-based process to help educators transform how they design enriching learning activities for their learners. The complete series of eight courses consists of videos, reading materials, rubrics for each dimension, and anchor lessons. Educators can actively participate by coding anchor lessons and redesigning their learning activities according to the 21CLD rubrics.
- Examine the 21st century skills learners need for life and work
- Determine the purpose of 21st century learning design framework, rubrics, and decision trees
- Explore the six 21CLD rubrics and decision trees
- Examine Microsoft tools that support the six 21CLD dimensions
- Design learning activities that focus on the six 21CLD dimensions