VMSS deploy of IPv6 in Azure Virtual Network (VNET)
This template demonstrates use of VM Scale Sets with a dual stack IPv4/IPv6 VNET and Std Load Balancer.
The template creates the following Azure resources:
- a VM Scale Set with 2 instances (by default)
- the instances reside in a dual stack IP4/IPv6 Virtual Network (VNET) with a dual stack subnet
- a VMSS Network Profile with both IPv4 and IPv6 endpoints
- an Internet-facing Standard Load Balancer with both IPv4 and an IPv6 Public IP addresses
- Network Security Group rules- including an IPv6-specific example
For a more information about this template, see What is IPv6 for Azure Virtual Network?
Tags: Microsoft.Network/virtualNetworks, Microsoft.Network/publicIPAddresses, Microsoft.Network/loadBalancers, Microsoft.Network/networkSecurityGroups, Microsoft.Compute/virtualMachineScaleSets