Deploys a wordpress web site with MySQL replication backend
This template deploys a WordPress site in Azure backed by MySQL replication with one master and one slave servers. It has the following capabilities:
- Installs and configures GTID based MySQL replication on CentOS 6.
- Deploys a load balancer in front of the 2 MySQL VMs. MySQL, SSH, and MySQL probe ports are exposed through the load balancer using Network Security Group rules. WordPress accesses MySQL through the load balancer.
- Configures a http based health probe for each MySQL instance that can be used to monitor MySQL health.
- WordPress deployment starts immediately after MySQL deployment finishes. Details about MySQL management, including failover, can be found here.
How to Deploy
- This template takes a dependency on the MySQL-replication template. Refer to the README of MySQL-Replication template for how to customize MySQL deployment, and how to failover, backup, and restore.
Tags: Microsoft.Resources/deployments, Microsoft.Network/publicIPAddresses, Microsoft.Compute/availabilitySets, Microsoft.Network/networkInterfaces, Microsoft.Compute/virtualMachines, Microsoft.Compute/virtualMachines/extensions, CustomScript, Microsoft.Network/loadBalancers, Microsoft.Network/virtualNetworks, Microsoft.Web/serverfarms, Microsoft.Web/sites, config, MySql, sourcecontrols