Setup for Teamwork habits and Organization trends
Confirm the following prerequisites and then ask your Teams Service Admin to deploy the Microsoft Viva Insights app in Microsoft Teams for you and your team. Refer your admin to Admin tasks for the required steps.
Prerequisites for Teamwork habits
For access to the Teamwork habits page in the Viva Insights app, you need to have a premium Microsoft Viva Insights license with an applicable service plan.
Prerequisites for Organization trends
There are two ways to enable access to the Organization trends page in the Viva Insights app, depending on what you want to see—manager insights for employees who report to you, or insights from all measured employees in your organization.
To view manager insights for employees who report to you:
- You need to meet or exceed the minimum number of direct and indirect reports based on organizational data. The Insights admin sets this number.
- The members of your organization need to be assigned licenses for Viva Insights, including you as a qualifying manager.
- Your Viva Insights admin needs to give you access to manager insights.
To view insights generated from all measured employees in your organization:
- The members of your organization need to be assigned licenses for Viva Insights, including you as an organizational business leader.
- You need to have the Insights Business Leader role assigned to you. Ask your Microsoft 365 admin to assign you the Insights Business Leader role in the Microsoft 365 admin center. See Assign admin roles for detailed instructions.
Discover and pin the app in Teams
You can also locate the Viva Insights app at https://aka.ms/InsightsTeamsApp.
Prosledite i prikažite povratne informacije za