Renewal for Microsoft 365 Certified: Security Administrator Associate
This certification will retire on June 30, 2023. It can be renewed for at least six months after the retirement date. Learn more.
If you have this certification and it will expire within six months, you are eligible to renew. Show that you have kept current with the latest Microsoft 365 security updates by passing the renewal assessment. You can also prepare to renew with the curated collection of learning modules.
The English language version of this renewal assessment was updated on August 5, 2022. Localized versions became available approximately three weeks after this date.
Skills measured in renewal assessment:
- Plan, implement, and administer Conditional Access
- Manage Azure AD Identity Protection
- Query, visualize, and monitor data in Microsoft Sentinel
- Implement app protection by using Microsoft Defender for Cloud Apps
- Manage insider risk in Microsoft Purview
Job role: administrator