Assistant for Dynamics 365 Sales
The assistant (formerly known as Relationship Assistant) is part of Dynamics 365 Sales. The assistant keeps an eye on your daily actions and communications, and helps you stay on top of your day with insight cards that are displayed prominently throughout the application to provide tailored and actionable insights.
If you’d like to try Dynamics 365 Sales for free, you can sign up for a 30-day trial.
How can I use the assistant feature?
Depending on your role, you can use the text message feature as described in the list:
System administrator or any similar role:
- Configure the assistant for your organization. More information: Configure the assistant
- Create custom insight cards. More information: Create custom insight cards
- Edit insight cards. More information: Edit insight cards
- Optimize the ranking of insight cards. More information: Optimize ranking of insight cards
- Add the assistant widget to custom forms. More information: Add assistant widget to custom forms
- Disable teaser cards. More information: Disable teaser cards
Sales manager, seller, or any other similar role:
- Use the assistant to stay on top of your day. More information: Use the assistant to guide customer communications
- Manage your insight cards by turning on or off. More information: Turn on or off insight cards
- Reference of default insight cards. More information: Insight cards reference
Assistant studio tutorials
Assistant tutorials are available for you to learn how to create custom insight cards by using minimal or no code through Power Automate. Using the tutorials, you learn from creating a basic custom insight, a "hello world" equivalent, and gradually increase the complexity as you go along.
More information: Assistant studio tutorials for Dynamics 365 Sales Insights