Hi @GenixPRO , thank you for reaching us.
Can you please elaborate more about what you are trying to accomplish here?
By using ACS, you can build a Teams-like calling experience, and you can also have a Teams interop, so some people will be joining by using ACS in your custom application and others by using Teams.
You can have multiple people inside the call, and one of them can open the camera to stream for others, or you are looking to share the screen?
The documentation below can be a great starting point:
- Add 1:1 video call by using JS SDK (Can run on Chrome in Android & Safari in iOS): get-started-with-video-calling
- Add 1:1 video call by using Android native SDK: get-started-with-video-calling
- Add 1:1 video call by using iOS native SDK: get-started-with-video-calling
- Room concept to have more control over participants and their roles (Still in public preview) get-started-rooms
- Teams interop get-started-teams-interop
- Calling capabilities calling-sdk-features
- Calling hero sample where you can test ACS group call capability calling-hero-sample
If you can tell us more about your scenario and what features you are looking for it will be great.