Hello @Kenric Nguyen ,
Thanks for the question and using MS Q&A platform.
- Azure Databricks subscription doesn't auto-renew. Once the 14 days trial ends, you can easily upgrade Trail to Premium pricing tier from Azure Portal with single click of a button as shown below
- In Azure Databricks, you can use clusters to stop and start as per your requirement or bussiness need. For more details, refer to Azure Databricks - Manage clusters.
And also you can import/export notebooks from once workspace to another. For more details, refer to Azure Databricks - Manage notebooks.
Hope this will help. Please let us know if any further queries.
- Please don't forget to click on or upvote button whenever the information provided helps you. Original posters help the community find answers faster by identifying the correct answer. Here is how
- Want a reminder to come back and check responses? Here is how to subscribe to a notification
- If you are interested in joining the VM program and help shape the future of Q&A: Here is jhow you can be part of Q&A Volunteer Moderators