Hello D Young
As you have already signed up for a free Azure account, you should be able to access it by signing in to the Azure portal using the email address and password you used when creating the account.
To access your free Azure account:
- Go to the Azure portal at https://portal.azure.com/
- Click the "Sign in" button in the top right corner of the page.
- Enter the email address and password you used when creating the account.
- If you see a message that says "Welcome to Azure," you should be able to access your free account.
If you are still having trouble accessing your free Azure account, you can try the following steps:
- Make sure you are using the correct email address and password.
- Clear your browser's cache and cookies, then try signing in again.
- Try signing in from a different browser or device.
- If none of these steps work, you can contact Microsoft support for further assistance.
If this my response does answer your queries, please accept the answer as a token of appreciation.
I just wanted to check in and see if you had any other questions or if you were able to resolve this issue?