Hi , hope doing well
It appears that you have deployed Azure AD Connect and configured it, but some attributes, specifically "Microsoft Entra ID," are missing. To address this issue, you can follow these steps:
- Check Attribute Mapping: Review your attribute mapping in Azure AD Connect. Ensure that "Microsoft Entra ID" is mapped correctly from your on-premises Active Directory to Azure Active Directory.
- Synchronize Again: Run a synchronization cycle to update the attributes. You can manually trigger a synchronization from the Azure AD Connect server or wait for the next scheduled synchronization.
- Attribute Transformation: If "Microsoft Entra ID" requires any transformation or manipulation during synchronization, make sure that the rules in Azure AD Connect are correctly configured.
- Error Logs: Check the synchronization error logs to see if there are any issues or errors related to the missing attribute. Address any errors or warnings accordingly.
- Verify Source Data: Verify that the "Microsoft Entra ID" attribute exists and has the correct values in your on-premises Active Directory.
- Custom Attribute: If "Microsoft Entra ID" is a custom attribute, ensure that you've extended the Active Directory schema and mapped the custom attribute in Azure AD Connect.
Remember that attribute synchronization issues can have various causes, so a detailed review of your configuration and logs is necessary to identify and resolve the problem
Please accept answer if it has helped , Thankyou!