1,875,139 questions

Sort by: Updated
1 answer

Copilot App HTML-Encoding Code Input Issue

Title: Copilot App HTML-Encoding Code Input Description: The Copilot app is incorrectly HTML-encoding code and text input. Examples: Typed: 1 < 2 Received by Copilot as: 1 & lt; 2 Google Apps Script code is also being transformed: for (let i =…

Microsoft Copilot | Other
asked 2026-10-09T21:16:01.61+00:00
Brian Brown 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T09:19:20.8533333+00:00
Carl-L 23,195 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

screen recording got cut out

i screen recorded for around an hour and when i saved it, it only appeared as 19 minutes. i saw the limit was 4 hours to screen record and my storage is suffficient, so what could possibly cause this? and how to recover the original recording?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Recovery and backup
asked 2026-10-08T05:10:17.5466667+00:00
munocit ☆ 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T09:19:04.43+00:00
Emma1-N 13,675 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

Changing contact number on account

I am looking at trying to change my phone number on my account to a different one as I a unable to use the original one that I used to set up the account. Every time I ask for a verification code on my authenticator app, It wants to send it to the…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
asked 2026-09-25T22:24:59.6533333+00:00
Angela Dunkley 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T09:18:57.09+00:00
Nathan Roberts (SN) 13,711 Reputation points Student Ambassador Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Microsoft Print to PDF ignores A4 page size, while Word PDF export removes floating images

Title: Microsoft Print to PDF ignores A4 page size, while Word PDF export removes floating images Post: I create educational materials in Microsoft Word in both A4 and US Letter versions. My A4 Word documents are correctly set to 8.27 × 11.69 inches (210…

Windows for business | Windows Client for IT Pros | User experience | Print, fax, and scan
asked 2026-10-10T08:38:54.5266667+00:00
NinaDosRios 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-10T09:16:41.23+00:00
Chance Maurice Niyonzima 335 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Artifact Signing organization identity validation: “You need permission” with the correct primary email

Our existing Azure Artifact Signing Basic account is in East US, on an active Azure subscription. Organization identity validation remains in Action Required. The Azure administrator can access the signing account and has Owner plus Artifact Signing…

Artifact Signing
Artifact Signing

A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)

1,392 questions
asked 2026-10-10T09:14:16.78+00:00
Cosmin Lupsan 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T09:15:18.3366667+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

windows update error

windows update not working support me windows update not working support me windows update not working support me

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
asked 2026-10-10T09:08:14.6466667+00:00
Sanjaya Jena 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T09:08:35.29+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

firefox including profile download ?????

Still waiting for any sign of your. You supose to help me. Can you from your centar recover my PC to aug 20.2006.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Recovery and backup
asked 2026-10-10T09:07:09.54+00:00
Vojka Teric 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T09:08:31.0166667+00:00
Vojka Teric 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Commercial use rights for Microsoft Edge Read Aloud voices via edge-tts

Hello, I run a YouTube channel that publishes educational French-language videos. I currently use the Microsoft French neural voice fr-FR-DeniseNeural through the third-party open-source edge-tts Python package to generate narration. I would like to…

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11
asked 2026-10-09T19:52:30.0133333+00:00
Winky 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T09:05:48.31+00:00
Carl-L 23,195 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

Microphone Icon still missing - Follow Up Ticket Number [moderator's note: PII removed]

I need HUMAN support. I put in a ticket which the agent advised would be sent to the developers and that the Microphone Icon should appear within a few days. NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. PLEASE HELP. REFERENCE TICKET [moderator's note: PII removed].

Microsoft Copilot | Other
asked 2026-10-09T16:06:31.2066667+00:00
Camille Surant 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-10T09:01:27.63+00:00
Vikki-T 11,975 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Where have my copilot agents gone?

Hi there, I created a handful of custom copilot agents for an ongoing work project, that have suddenly disappeared. Only 3 of the 7-8 are still showing up, and when I search for the others I find nothing. I really would like to avoid having to create…

Microsoft Copilot | Windows Copilot | App
asked 2026-10-09T14:33:34.36+00:00
Rebecca Mattina 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T09:01:24.45+00:00
Emma1-N 13,675 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

How to reinstall firefox without being refuse because of profile

How to reinstall firefox without being refuse because of profile. After downloading FIREFOX, I can not open because answer is error, profile missing. Vojka

Windows for home | Other | Apps
asked 2026-10-10T08:56:59.78+00:00
Vojka Teric 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T08:59:40.9366667+00:00
Vojka Teric 0 Reputation points
2 answers

sonido espacial no esta activado

para escuchar el sonido en la television conectada a laptop no puedo escuchar el sonido

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-10T02:51:17.97+00:00
ROBERTO CARLOS 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T08:57:27.3466667+00:00
Emma1-N 13,675 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

Artifact Signing organization verification: matching primary email receives You need permission; recover existing request

An Australian public organization identity validation request in Azure Artifact Signing is in Action Required. The signing account is provisioned successfully in Japan East. The submitting Azure account is MFA-authenticated and has the Artifact Signing…

Artifact Signing
Artifact Signing

A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)

1,392 questions
asked 2026-10-10T08:56:59.47+00:00
1 answer

I can’t receive my hotmail emails

I can’t receive my hotmail emails. I haven’t received new emails for several days

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-10-10T01:46:15.75+00:00
Cassandra Patton 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T08:52:31.2033333+00:00
Emma1-N 13,675 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

cash back down??

I am not seeing microsoft cashback on my PC. It was there yesterday. Problem

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

8,510 questions
asked 2026-10-09T16:09:13.0566667+00:00
Joanne Roszkowski 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T08:51:54.5966667+00:00
Vikki-T 11,975 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Opt out of S Mode Difficulty

New emergency laptop. Windows11 Home edition. I specifically avoided S Mode when searching. No indication in advertisement, spec sheet or packaging that the unit was shipped in S Mode. In getting the thing set up, I discover OS is in S Mode. I go to the…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Licensing and activation
asked 2026-10-09T19:09:38.3966667+00:00
James E Conley Jr 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T08:51:47.4833333+00:00
Neil D 34,440 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Inquiry About Receiving SC-900 Certification After Exam Completion

Dear Microsoft Learn Support Team, I hope you are doing well. I have successfully completed the SC-900 (Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals) exam, and I would like to kindly ask about the process for receiving my…

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-02-03T14:30:04.6+00:00
Cristiano Silva Neto 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T08:50:13.9133333+00:00
Julian Sharp 44,916 Reputation points
3 answers

Windows 11 Home Activation Error Code: 0xC004F211

Changed a desktop computer recently - I signed out of everything on my old pc, removed that device from my Microsoft account before setting up and signing into my Microsoft account on my new pc. Windows isn't activated - Activate Now Clicking on…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Licensing and activation
asked 2026-10-09T18:03:29.8433333+00:00
Jonathan Ang 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T08:48:40.5066667+00:00
Neil D 34,440 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Weather lock-screen widget Add button remains grayed out in Windows 11 26H2

Windows 11 26H2. Settings > Personalization > Lock screen > Widgets is enabled. The Add widget catalog opens normally. Some widgets (Daily Discovery, Daily Wonder, Phone Link) have active Add buttons, but Weather's Add button is grayed out and…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Desktop, Start, and personalization | Other
asked 2026-09-30T13:57:42.08+00:00
Wayne 5 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T08:47:16.9433333+00:00
Emma1-N 13,675 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

i forgot a email

i switched to arch linux today i got the minecrat launcher and asked for me to login thats fine i do it all the time so i clicked the thing and email to my account? i have no clue i know the first bit "yyj" then its numbers tried getting…

Windows for home | Other | Gaming
asked 2026-10-09T07:22:35.79+00:00
dantonitowin 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T08:44:55.5466667+00:00
Vikki-T 11,975 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator