1,875,435 questions

Sort by: Updated
1 answer

i had another microsoft account stolen via malware

I had a Microsoft account stolen via a token stealer, I have tried the recovery form but it is slow and is unclear if I need to replay to the escalation emails or submit another form. however, I have proof that I own the account via Microsoft family…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-10-11T05:19:16.42+00:00
Drago DracoMan671 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T06:42:43.3833333+00:00
Drago DracoMan671 0 Reputation points
1 answer

unable to install a family share of O365

@Office365 install. I have been invited to join my families O365 account but I am unable to install. I think it might be due to the fact I have a previous install of a student version so when I logon to my MS account, under subscriptions I only see that…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other
asked 2026-10-11T06:37:48.01+00:00
PCWA Secretary 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T06:38:03.3566667+00:00

AI answer

0 answers

My account is hacked so azure blacklist my account but keep charging my vm

My account is hacked. i cant login to azure portal. and azure keep charging me while i can't do anything. Unable to open support because i need to login using blocked account

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID
asked 2026-10-11T06:37:21.5866667+00:00
Muhammad Irsyad 0 Reputation points
2 answers

I cannot create an IMAP account after I have changed mail provider

I have used NewOutlook for some time (due to copilot) for both my office account (M365) and my private email hoste by a local danish webmail provider A couple of moth ago i change email provider from one.com dandomain.dk. And now i cannot create the IMAP…

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-08T18:45:39.3466667+00:00
Tom Persson 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T06:34:39.7+00:00
Tom Persson 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Sponspor Request

Hi Microsoft! I’m a member of the FTC Robotics Team #22985 Paraducks, a team that participates in the FIRST Tech Challenge, one of the biggest robotics competitions in the world. Last season, we won the West India Regional Championship, went on to win…

Microsoft Advertising | Other
Microsoft Advertising | Other

Additional features, tools, or issues not covered by specific Microsoft Advertising categories

445 questions
asked 2026-10-11T06:33:49.8066667+00:00
Shaurya Shah - ENR00710 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Microsoft 365 Copilot: what is the saved-memory limit, and why does “Memory is full” appear?

I have an issue: Microsoft 365 Copilot reports “Memory is full”, and deleted memories reappear after deleting and also after “Delete all”. Clearing chat history does not fix it. I would rather preserve my memories, but I’m willing to reset them to get…

Microsoft Copilot | Other
asked 2026-10-11T06:20:27.9066667+00:00
Marina Kulemzina 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T06:29:08.6133333+00:00
Marina Kulemzina 0 Reputation points
1 answer

URGENT: Billing Dispute & Invoice Write-off Request – Compromised Tenant Tenant ID / Invoice Case [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]

Dear Microsoft Billing Support Team, I am writing to provide the exact, concrete details of the hacker's activity regarding the fraudulent ₹20 Lakh charges on my account. I am currently completely handicapped and locked out of my access. Because I cannot…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
asked 2026-10-11T05:33:05.4166667+00:00
Kiyan Y 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T06:27:45.99+00:00
Daniel-Vo 6,710 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Old Outlook threads that should probably be locked

In my opinion, these questions are attracting new post from users that would be better served by starting a new question. If you agree, I suggest that they be locked. Checked for Already Locked 2026-10-11 05:44…

Community Center | Discuss the Q&A site | Other feedback
asked 2026-10-11T05:51:03.4366667+00:00
Hornblower409 16,580 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T06:27:24.31+00:00
JuliaMarvin 23,010 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2 answers

Azure DevOps VS40317 error persisting for several days

Error for all Widgets on our ADO projects due to VS40317 error. We have tried various browsers and forced resets.

Azure DevOps
asked 2026-10-01T09:25:42.62+00:00
Strydom, Teresa 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T06:26:47.0433333+00:00
kagiyama yutaka 5,575 Reputation points
2 answers

stop references to onedrive for Ecel and Word documents

Don't want to use onedrive. So Microsoft stop sending "Back up this document" messages for my Excel and Word documents.

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-11T05:12:30.9+00:00
RM Gajjala 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T06:26:43.18+00:00
TaoLi 115.2K Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

My Onedrive storage is full - I need to delete all synced data to free space

My Onedrive storage is full - I need to delete all synced data to free space

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-11T06:23:51.41+00:00
Lindokuhle Ngema 0 Reputation points
2 answers

My XBOX app gets stuck on Launching Xbox then crashes

My XBOX app gets stuck on Launching Xbox then crashes, i have restarted the PC over 20 times , i have uninstalled and reinstalled over 10 times, i have repaired, reset app and game services over 20 times, i ended up calling on Sunday and spent over 2…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Apps
asked 2026-10-06T14:43:42.0033333+00:00
Healed Venom 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T06:22:46.3833333+00:00
Healed Venom 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Restoration of emails on Outlook.

I can't locate my emails that have disappeared from Outlook. I need to get them restored ASAP on my laptop.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-10T01:35:24.0166667+00:00
Karen Guile 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T06:21:47.1233333+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Outlook very very slow to sync on PC although very quick on my phone.

Previous questions (by others) asking basically the same thing have suggested adjustment that don't appear when following the instructions given.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-10T01:26:38.23+00:00
PJSmcfeet 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T06:21:28.9066667+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

need a pin to log in cant reset

using your hello log in you keep asking for a pin i dont have one and i cant set one

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows Hello, lock screen and sign-in
asked 2026-10-10T00:26:46.1833333+00:00
Cindy Shay 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T06:21:15.3533333+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

upgraded to windows 11 Pro but failing to activate due to account

I have a laptop that i use to run software related to my work (film lighting), I don't have a work email just a generic personal account so i can keep all the work-related software and workflow on one account/ laptop so when on location it can be handed…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Install and upgrade
asked 2026-10-10T00:22:16.4066667+00:00
Rig Lx 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T06:21:00.1466667+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

Moving Outlook emails from old Win 10 desktop to new Win 11 desktop

How do I move my Outlook emails from an old windows 10 desktop to a new Windows 11 desktop. The Outlook I am attempting to move has a total of seven different email addresses. Some of them are Gmail. Some of them Microsoft accounts

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-10T00:17:03.3033333+00:00
KEVIN LESS 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T06:20:41.17+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

Outlook is doing odd things

My email all of a sudden doesn't have my signature block links and if I have an attachment it makes me upload to the drive to view it. I need to view it from the email and it's not doing this anymore. Help please

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings
asked 2026-10-09T20:13:19.44+00:00
Susannah D'Arcy 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T06:20:26.66+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

The download for the last Windows Insider update never finishes to download. Why?

Since last night, I have tried to download the latest update for the Windows Insider Program. But it stops at 99%. Why does this keeps happening?

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Install, activate, and Windows update
asked 2026-10-10T00:40:20.2766667+00:00
Johanna Garcia Fernandez 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T06:19:44.6133333+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

RECALL Message function never works

Why is the Recall Message function not working, even though both the sender and recipient are using Microsoft Outlook? "Messages to recipients outside your organization or on-premises can't be recalled" Could you please explain why the recall…

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business
asked 2026-10-09T05:08:12.6733333+00:00
Jaise George (DHL AE) 20 Reputation points
accepted 2026-10-11T06:19:29.4433333+00:00
Jaise George (DHL AE) 20 Reputation points