1,871,572 questions

Sort by: Updated
0 answers

Accidental deleted account

Hello, I accidentally deleted my Developer Program account. As it says, it has not fully been wiped and will remain until November. I was wondering if you can re-instate it and take it out of the deletion phase. Furthermore, once taken out of the…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Development | Microsoft 365 Developer Program
asked 2026-10-02T15:28:26.59+00:00
Pchandra 0 Reputation points
1 answer

I closed my old account and can't get into my new account with fingerprint or pin

I closed my old account and can't get into my new account with fingerprint or pin. One account is requested for the other and I can't get into either.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
asked 2026-10-02T15:27:59.9466667+00:00
angellika lee 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-02T15:28:16.41+00:00

AI answer

0 answers

Microsoft 365 tenant owner locked out of Global Administrator account

I am the owner of a Microsoft 365 business tenant and cannot identify or access the Global Administrator account. I cannot sign in to the Microsoft 365 Admin Center, so I cannot create a normal support request. I have already attempted Microsoft…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID
asked 2026-10-02T15:27:41.2166667+00:00
Chris Gillet 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Why robux digital card removed from bing in India

I downloaded bing in March and wanted robux digital card I spent 5 months grinding and then robux is out of stock in India after 2 months it came in stock and I bought it. Now I wanted more but this time first robux ho out of stock then removed from from…

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

8,445 questions
asked 2026-08-27T10:38:48.7266667+00:00
SHREYASH Kumar 20 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-02T15:26:50.66+00:00
Vinayak Syal 0 Reputation points
2 answers

How to fix Windows Update error 0x80070002 on Windows 11?

When I try to install the latest cumulative update through Settings > Windows Update, the download completes but installation fails with error 0x80070002. I have already restarted my PC, run the Windows Update Troubleshooter, and made sure I have more…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
asked 2026-10-02T15:16:53.1166667+00:00
Digital Dynamics 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-02T15:26:19.9033333+00:00
Neil D 34,340 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Microsoft 365 tenant restricted from sending email (550 5.7.705) after compromised account was remediated

Our Microsoft 365 tenant is currently restricted from sending outbound email with the following error: 550 5.7.705 – Access denied, tenant has exceeded threshold. Microsoft Defender generated the following alert: "Tenant restricted from sending…

Exchange Online
Exchange Online

A cloud-based service included in Microsoft 365, delivering scalable messaging and collaboration features with simplified management and automatic updates.

7,422 questions
asked 2026-10-02T15:02:39.9833333+00:00
AV 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-02T15:26:14.4333333+00:00
Kai-L 19,915 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

ls anybody using TEAMS Webinars in Customer Insights

I am looking for some guidance on using Teams webinars v 2 in D365 CRM Customer Insights. We currently use the teams webinars which seems a lot more friendlier in terms of registration.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Teams and channels | Other
asked 2026-10-02T12:20:27.3733333+00:00
Catherine Stribling 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-02T15:26:00.8366667+00:00
Heimerdinger 630 Reputation points Independent Advisor
3 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Device name compared to Bitcode recovery key

I have four (4) different laptops with a different Bitcode recovery key. However, I am unable to associate each laptop with their Bitcode recovery key. I need to find a way to recognize what Bitcode goes with what laptop.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Recovery and backup
asked 2026-09-04T19:56:54.5133333+00:00
Uncle Tim 0 Reputation points
accepted 2026-10-02T15:25:52.33+00:00
Uncle Tim 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Microsoft Visual Basic, Run Time Error '-2146697211 (800c0005), The system cannot locate the resource specified.

Respected Microsoft Team, I have been facing an error while upgrading the Automatex license key in Excel 365. The Error is "Microsoft Visual Basic, Run Time Error '-2146697211 (800c0005), The system cannot locate the resource specified." This…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For business | Windows
asked 2026-10-02T14:42:07.4566667+00:00
Chandra Sekhar Barik 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-02T15:25:11.7633333+00:00
Aetherin 2,495 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

office install blocked by old work account

office installed. office cloud works. installed office blocked by old work account

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
asked 2026-10-02T15:05:17.7233333+00:00
Pearsall, Robert [VPE] 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-02T15:25:04.05+00:00
Clover-L 25 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

my account still uses New Zealand dollar as currency, and it is impossible to locate a place yo update to UK

I need to change my card for subscription renewal, but this has proved impossible because when I attempt to do so, the system refuses to allow a change of country / currency

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft 365 Defender | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-02T15:17:37.3833333+00:00
Steve Mills 0 Reputation points
accepted 2026-10-02T15:24:57.18+00:00
Steve Mills 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Email and domain

How to create a Microsoft 365 with a business email linked to a domain that is not yet hosted by an email application in Microsoft 365 Business

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
asked 2026-10-02T15:13:55.0633333+00:00
Gerald Matavata 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-02T15:23:57.28+00:00
Clover-L 25 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

I need to cancel a subscription that does not belong to me but is charged to my credit card

I have been charged an annual subscription fee for a computer used in an office that I am no longer associated with. the fee is charged to my personal credit card. How do I stop this recurring charge?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other
asked 2026-10-02T15:23:22.05+00:00
Keith Thomas 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-02T15:23:38.3533333+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

How to avoid the "obj" appearing from a word document in Sharepoint

My team and I are involved in drafting responses to regulators which require collaboration on the same M365 word file. We very often encounter the issue of an "obj" appearing and deleting text, very often happening with footnotes and…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For business | Windows
asked 2026-10-02T15:23:18.04+00:00
Corina Albu (UK) 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-02T15:23:32.23+00:00

AI answer

5 answers

Emails are not sending

I cannot send emails. I compose and send, it shows up in sent items but is not received by the recipient. I spent 45+ minutes in a chat with an agent that informed I had to connect to a different help but I could not keep the instructions. I have had…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-09-27T18:17:45.03+00:00
Lisa M 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-02T15:23:01.41+00:00
Lisa M 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Deleted user isnt deleted

I created new admin account to my laptop and deleted original user account. But when i start my laptop, that original account still shows in log in screen and tries to log in it. How to remove that user account completely?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
asked 2026-10-02T15:22:41.8633333+00:00
Sebastian Björklund 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-02T15:22:59.0933333+00:00

AI answer

3 answers

Printer issues after installing Windows update KB5124010

Recently installed Windows 11 update (KB5124010) has caused, my previously working HP Envy 5530 printer, to stop working. I have repeatedly uninstalled and reinstalled both printers and drivers (and restarted the PC between each one) I have gone through…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-02T14:51:25.2933333+00:00
Neil 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-02T15:22:57.9366667+00:00
GTS-NJ 995 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
3 answers

windows 11 keeps giving me the BSOD, and theyve given me two different types. 1. Hypervisor error. 2. KMode exception not found.

It is as the title says. it keeps crashing while I play regular games or simply browsing on the iotnernet, but it even crashed in my login screen for my computer. The first BSOD happens but kmode happens sometimes too. but weirdly enough whenever I play…

Windows for business | Windows Client for IT Pros | User experience | Other
asked 2026-10-01T15:19:20.9066667+00:00
Kaizer Mc 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-02T15:22:46.0233333+00:00
Kaizer Mc 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Teams Account

Kin Canada has asked that we get our own Teams account and I am not sure how to do that as we were rejected. I know other clubs have been successful in doing this. What do I need to do to make this happen. We are a club under the umbrella of Kin…

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Sign up and Sign in | Other
asked 2026-10-02T15:21:54.7766667+00:00
Greater Sudbury Kinette Club 0 Reputation points
0 answers

NEED HUMAN HELP - Can't log into Microsoft 365 admin center

I need human help. I have paid for a Microsoft 365 app subscription for business, but I can't log into the admin center. I also can't get the help I need calling customer support. I CAN'T SPEND ANOTHER WASTED HOUR ON THIS PROBLEM! The customer service…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | MacOS
asked 2026-10-02T15:21:19.04+00:00
Mika M 0 Reputation points