1,874,165 questions

Sort by: Updated
1 answer

OneDrive Web Account Switcher Fails with AADSTS50020 Despite Successful Authentication

Title: OneDrive Web Account Switcher Fails with AADSTS50020 Despite Successful Authentication   Product: OneDrive Personal (Web)   Issue Summary: When switching between multiple personal Microsoft accounts using the "Sign in with a different…

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Other
asked 2026-10-08T05:00:05.58+00:00
Dark Psyche 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T09:58:11.0766667+00:00
Kai-H 28,235 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

language problem

my outlook box headings like inbbox,delete,junk etc are in an unknown language where as my e-mails are in English

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-10-08T09:20:41.67+00:00
peter burrows 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T09:57:35.08+00:00
SD - IA 180.7K Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

Available Seminars

I am receiving an email from "Alex Carter" promoting a seminar for contract management via Sharepoint, Co-Pilot, etc. for October 27th. Is it legit? And how can I find available seminars on the MicroSoft site?

Microsoft 365 and Office | SharePoint | For business | Windows
asked 2026-10-08T09:57:06.8833333+00:00
Pellicer, Jae (RIS-HBE) 0 Reputation points
0 answers

I am the sole admin of our account, but I can't access.

I am the sole admin of our account, but I can't access. I wanted to access my Microsoft 365 admin center account, but I can't access it anymore. I am no longer signed in Microsoft authenticator in my phone, so I can't get verifications. There is error…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other
asked 2026-10-08T09:52:38.4133333+00:00
JDED Estimating 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-08T09:56:23.1733333+00:00
JDED Estimating 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Need assistance with the DISK MANAGEMENT CONSOLE ERROR

Hello Microsoft Windows Support, I am facing a persistent storage/disk-management issue on my Windows 11 PC and need help resolving it correctly. Problem I have an HDD installed in my computer, and Windows detects the HDD. The drive appears to be in a…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-07T13:16:35.1133333+00:00
viennay tiwaarri 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T09:56:18.2933333+00:00
Carl-L 23,100 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

how to get result of my previous given certification exam

how to get result of my previous given certification exam

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-10-08T09:48:05.85+00:00
Baban Dangare, Deepak 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-08T09:55:52.3933333+00:00
TP 164.3K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Microsoft Outlook Classic 32 bit - no VBA add-in after Win11 26H2 October 2026 update

After October 2026 update - Win 11 version 26H2(OS Build 26300.9550) Microsoft® Outlook® 2016 MSO (Version 2609 Build 16.0.20430.20032) 32-bit no VBA add-in even after Outlook Classic re-install How can I get VBA add-in?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-05T08:37:42.85+00:00
Ian Taylor 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-08T09:55:34.9833333+00:00
Ian Taylor 0 Reputation points
1 answer

please repair ms word as it is not able to open my word file.

please repair ms word as it is not able to open my word file.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | Other | Other
asked 2026-10-08T09:41:17.9733333+00:00
Punam Ban 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T09:54:59.38+00:00
Stefan Blom 353.8K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
2 answers

How to change the shortcut icon size in sharepoint discover page

The sharepoint discover screen displays various shortcuts to specfic sharepoint locations how to I change the display for the shortcuts?

Microsoft 365 and Office | SharePoint | For business | Windows
asked 2026-10-08T09:18:55.8+00:00
Patrick Goodman 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T09:54:19.6833333+00:00
Patrick Goodman 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Agent Behavior Difference between Test Environment and Teams Deployment

I created agent in Copilot Studio using the M365 Copilot agent template with SharePoint attached. The test agent responds correctly using the SharePoint data. However, after deploying this agent to Teams, it does not respond in the same way—it seems not…

Microsoft Copilot | Microsoft 365 Copilot | Development
asked 2025-11-21T05:26:34.1633333+00:00
Nishtha Kukreti 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-08T09:54:03.2566667+00:00
Divyaa Shree R 0 Reputation points
1 answer

How do I disable Trending Now in Edge's address bar?

请问最新版本的edge浏览器搜索栏的今日热点怎么才能关闭 教教我吧用起来真的很难受,,,,,,,/////////

Microsoft Edge | Tabs, address bar, and search | Windows 11
asked 2026-10-08T05:11:43.1533333+00:00
jw l 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T09:52:32.1433333+00:00
Kai-H 28,235 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Azure PostgreSQL FlexibleServer is stuck for days now after trying to scale up and cannot be recovered.

We created an Azure Database PostgreSQL Flexible Server and started with a burstable tier first to setup everything and do some tests before we decide to go live with the new features on production. Few days before going live we decided to scale up from…

Azure Database for PostgreSQL
asked 2026-09-25T11:49:30.02+00:00
Karol Marek 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T09:51:49.8266667+00:00
Smaran Thoomu 35,875 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

I am met by a error 399287 when i try to sign in to my global admin account after a password change.

After password change of my account i cannot login to my account because of the MFA. I am prompted to send a SMS to my phone number and i am met by an error: Error Code: 399287 Request Id: [Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
asked 2026-09-24T20:20:17.2466667+00:00
Armin Jaemaa 0 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-10-08T09:51:24.1466667+00:00
Armin Jaemaa 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Hyper-V Failover Cluster – VMs entering Saved State after unexpected node reboot

Hello, We have a 2-node Hyper-V Failover Cluster running Windows Server 2025 Datacenter and we are experiencing an issue when one of the nodes is unexpectedly restarted. Environment 2 Hyper-V nodes Windows Server 2025 Datacenter Failover Clustering …

Windows for business | Windows Server | Storage high availability | Clustering and high availability
asked 2026-10-08T08:50:12.9266667+00:00
John lamma 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T09:51:21.9566667+00:00
VPHAN 45,260 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

Not getting access to Azure student subscription for the first time while having an email I'd of college and a full time student

I am facing a huge issue while signing up for my Azure student account.. It is replying that "you are not eligible for azure account". Although I am a full time university student and also verified the links twice which was sent on my…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For education | Other
asked 2026-10-08T08:41:45.1933333+00:00
Umm ul Baneen 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T09:49:40.3666667+00:00
Vincent Choy 11,265 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
5 answers

OneDrive data permanently deleted, but user could still access it days earlier - is any deeper review still possible?

We are seeking guidance on a Microsoft 365 / OneDrive for Business data-loss case and would appreciate any technical insight. Timeline: A user had Microsoft 365 Business Basic. The subscription expired on 20 Dec 2025. The user reportedly was still…

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For business | Other
asked 2026-04-20T17:14:32.96+00:00
Alvin Xuan 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T09:48:28.8566667+00:00
WILLIAM WIELDERS 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Migrating 64 GB from network driv to sharepoint is taking 70 ++ hours

We have a NAS drive with 64 GB of data, and we are using the SharePoint Migrtion tool to migrate the files to sharepoint, but the job took 70++ hours, and still only 75% of the files got migrated as follow:- so what is the reason ? and what other…

Microsoft 365 and Office | SharePoint | For business | Windows
asked 2026-10-08T09:47:27.9566667+00:00
john john Pter 1,590 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T09:48:01.84+00:00

AI answer

2 answers

Blocked laptop - Changed number

Urgent situation. My laptop from 2021 completed it's windows update and went into bitlocker recovery mode.. it has all my files on there. So now it requires I sign into my Microsoft account to obtain bitlocker ID. Unfortunately, this account is very old…

Windows for home | Other | Security and privacy
asked 2026-10-07T23:12:06.3433333+00:00
Jay MIAH 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T09:47:12.01+00:00
Lychee-Ng 28,995 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

Tenant lockout only Global Admin, lost MFA (Authenticator) – need tenant recovery

Hello, I am the sole Global Administrator of a Microsoft 365 Business tenant and have been locked out for 6 months now after losing the phone containing my Microsoft Authenticator app. I do not have a second Global Administrator or any backup…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID
asked 2026-10-08T09:46:08.8+00:00
Alvaro Falla 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Family app not syncing with data usage

After several helpdesk queries I am not sure despite many interventions and questions why Family app is not syncing. web usage appears to still provide information but zero apps usage since Thursday. So its partial syncing and the child is not…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Family Safety | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-08T09:43:28.2566667+00:00
GM 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-08T09:45:17.6933333+00:00
GM 0 Reputation points