1,875,476 questions

Sort by: Updated
0 answers

Bug Report: Syriac Characters Not Connecting Correctly in Word for Mac

Dear Microsoft Support Team, I would like to report a text rendering issue with Syriac (Aramaic) script in Microsoft Word for Mac. The problem: When writing Syriac text in Word for Mac, the letters connect correctly until I add certain vowel marks or…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | Other | MacOS
asked 2026-10-11T09:47:43.6333333+00:00
Benjamin Tuna 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Account Hacked

My account was just recently hacked about 30 minutes ago. the guy changed the email on the account and the phone number so now i have no way to even login into the account. is there anyway someone could email me and help me fix this?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Recovery and backup
asked 2026-10-11T08:57:24.86+00:00
jalon hall 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T09:47:05.6666667+00:00
DaveM121 938.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

I claimed a code for an Aurora cape and it does not appear in my capes list

On Sept. 29, I claimed an Aurora cape code that I received from a Twitch drop. I have had this specific issue since the date I claimed it: twelve days ago. I have read other help articles whose advice is to wait and/or equip said cape using Minecraft:…

Windows for home | Other | Gaming
asked 2026-10-11T08:18:39.5133333+00:00
Stan Ortiz 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T09:46:48.8833333+00:00
paulr0511 49,300 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Locked Out of Windows 11 Due to PIN Reset Microsoft Account 2FA Not Working

Hi everyone, I'm unable to log in to my Windows 11 PC and need help recovering access without losing my personal files. This is my another account and the problem with account is [PII removed]@outlook.com Here is my situation: Windows asks me to reset…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
asked 2026-10-11T03:32:16.63+00:00
Mohanasundar 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-11T09:46:42.4466667+00:00
Kai-H 28,245 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
3 answers

Persistent nonpaged pool leak (tag RTLF, mpsdrv.sys) growing to several GB — root allocator not found after Driver Verifier tracing on mpsdrv.sys, netio.sys, and tcpip.sys

System: HP Victus laptop, Windows 11 (build 26200.8875) Since a recent period, I've observed nonpaged pool usage growing from 0 (fresh boot) to 3-4GB over several days of normal use, eventually impacting system performance. Using PoolmonX, I identified…

Windows for business | Windows Client for IT Pros | Performance | System performance
asked 2026-07-30T19:09:44.6533333+00:00
Deepak B 15 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-10-11T09:46:17.81+00:00
Deepak B 15 Reputation points
0 answers

Azure SQL private endpoint: Linux App Service + managed identity passes DNS/TCP/token checks, but SqlClient OpenAsync fails with ConnectionReset 10054

QUESTION I am investigating a Development-only Azure SQL connection problem from a .NET application hosted on Linux Azure App Service. I would appreciate help identifying the next targeted diagnostic, rather than repeating deployment attempts or…

Azure SQL Database
asked 2026-10-11T09:46:14.5133333+00:00
Pravin Goorun 21 Reputation points
0 answers

problema con regola

salve ho un problema con la mia posta elettronica mi compare sempre una regola e non ricevo piu le email le lascio unaltro recapito ******@live.it

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-10-11T09:45:04.5966667+00:00
Giuseppe Buccellato 0 Reputation points
1 answer

how to resolved a disable subscription on azure

I have a subscription that has been disabled due to insufficient funds on the card. After loading the card with sufficient funds, the payment is going through. I tried to reactivate the subscription, but still getting the same error. What is the way…

Cost Management
Cost Management

A Microsoft offering that enables tracking of cloud usage and expenditures for Azure and other cloud providers.

5,051 questions
asked 2026-10-11T09:44:23.0833333+00:00
Akeem Sanyaolu 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T09:44:58.89+00:00

AI answer

0 answers

Can't send emails after changing password (Outlook business account)

After changing my pw due to a compromised email I can no longer send emails from any device? Moderator note: thread updated with account type

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email
asked 2026-10-11T09:18:44.8466667+00:00
Roger Duthie 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T09:44:21.8166667+00:00
Roger Duthie 0 Reputation points
1 answer

How to reschedule your certitifcation,

Clicking on the link which was in email, but nothing is working.

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-10-11T09:39:54.7166667+00:00
Sonika Dewan 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T09:44:21.45+00:00
Daniel-Vo 6,710 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Need to recover my Email Address

Hello Team, My Step mom going for Kidney Transplant and I have gave ******@hotmail.com , Email address, Now I am not able to sign in...please help me to sign in or retrive my account

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-10-11T09:39:59.4+00:00
aman shaikh 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T09:42:24.69+00:00
aman shaikh 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Payment Via UPI

Hi Team, Please help me to pay via UPI. My Payment of Office 365 was Missed via UPI & Request Expire in UPI. Now I want to Renew

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-11T09:41:39.2966667+00:00
Prashant Srivastava 0 Reputation points
4 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

How to remove work outlook account from windows that I can no longer Sign in at?

I have the old work Outlook account on my Windows with its OneDrive. It interferes with all the Microsoft apps; Windows takes that work account as the default for every MS application. I have tried to remove the account by following the guide, but…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-11T07:50:26.5233333+00:00
Habiba Asif 20 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T09:41:09.59+00:00
Habiba Asif 20 Reputation points
0 answers

URGENT COMPLAINT – Microsoft Account Suddenly Disappeared, OneDrive Access Lost, 2FA Enabled, and No Support Response After Almost Four Days

Subject: URGENT COMPLAINT – Microsoft Account Suddenly Disappeared, OneDrive Access Lost, 2FA Enabled, and No Support Response After Almost Four Days I am extremely disappointed and frustrated with Microsoft's account recovery process and the complete…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-10-11T09:40:03.21+00:00
Mudassar Hafeez 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Outlook very very slow to sync on PC although very quick on my phone.

Previous questions (by others) asking basically the same thing have suggested adjustment that don't appear when following the instructions given.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-10T01:26:38.23+00:00
PJSmcfeet-3646 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T09:39:37.18+00:00
PJSmcfeet-3646 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Account creation has been blocked

I attempted to create a Windows Live / Hotmail account for my son. I got the error message "Account creation has been blocked". After reading Q&As like this, I paused trying to create an account for 8 days. I have again attempted to create…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy
asked 2026-10-11T09:35:39.81+00:00
neil 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T09:36:31.77+00:00

AI answer

0 answers

Microsoft 365 Copilot issue: why Memory stays full even after “Delete all” attempt?

I have an issue: Microsoft 365 Copilot reports “Memory is full”, and deleted memories reappear after deleting and also after “Delete all”. Clearing chat history does not fix it. I would rather preserve my memories, but I’m willing to reset them to get…

Microsoft Copilot | Other
asked 2026-10-11T06:20:27.9066667+00:00
Marina Kulemzina 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T09:36:15.7266667+00:00
Marina Kulemzina 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Emails retrieval

i forgot to renew my domain subscription. I have now paid this but the emails have still not come through and it is over 48hrs

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business
asked 2026-10-11T09:35:40.62+00:00
Jessica Johnston 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Can Someone Help Me With Notpad To Bring Back Texts That I Save In Notpade But Not There Anymore

I write Text In notepad And Than Saved It And After I Restart My Pc And Com Back To It, It Didnt Just Not Save My Texts And Half Of The Text That Was Already There Gone Too. Can I Do Something About It Or The Text That Was There With My Saved text Gone…

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Recovery and backup
asked 2026-10-11T03:39:55.41+00:00
Mohammad Jafarian 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T09:35:08.5466667+00:00
Kai-H 28,245 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

Bug with ( ) in Minecraft

I would like to have a shout out somewhere if tell you a bug/advantage I found out while playing in Minecraft bedrock edition in creative mode.

Windows for home | Other | Apps
asked 2026-05-03T20:49:06.7833333+00:00
Jackson Seymore 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T09:34:39.1133333+00:00
Suresh PD 0 Reputation points