Microsoft 365 features that help users manage their subscriptions, account settings, and billing information.
How can I permanently remove the “Upgrade your plan” button from Microsoft 365 apps?
Hi, I already have an active paid Microsoft 365 subscription for several years, but Excel now permanently displays a very visible “Upgrade your plan” button in the title bar (in french "Mettre à niveau votre plan") Is there any supported way to…
Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Windows
How to get my emails to load?
I have not received new emails since the last week of September.
Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook.com
AI answer
No margin on left side of page.
Word for Mac: I got help here to delete an unwanted column on the left side of the page. Now, there's no margin. The text is all the way to the left. The Layout/Margins command does not work.
Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | MacOS
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
AI answer
moving grouped files in onedrive not working
Hi there I seem to be having issues moving grouped files from 1 folder to another inside onedrive? I can select 1 photo at a time and the move here button is activated but when I select more than 1 it is not?? I have refreshed the page and closed and…
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Frozen scores while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection
I realize that you are aware of the problem and are apparently working on a solution. Part of the fun of having the updated scoring is that you are playing against yourself. If you cannot finish the entire game/puzzles for that day, you don't know who…
Microsoft Teams | Development
Building, integrating, or customizing apps and workflows within Microsoft Teams using developer tools and APIs
How to Locate and make current my desktop for Microsoft 365?
I have a Desktop computer and a Laptop. My Desktop is not listed on my Microsoft 365 account as current. How do I change that?
Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.
AI answer
printer is not working
Until yesterday the printer worked. Now it doesn't. I didn't change anything.
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Missing files
VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll are missing. The app will not open without these
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
Were they able to solve it?
I'm trying to sign in to OneDrive with a different Microsoft account to look for some files, but I can't access it either. When I try to sign in, it asks me to confirm the email address vm*****@mcbotmfa.club
Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
how to fix window insider preview update?
hi , i am trying to update window insider preview update but sometimes it stuck at 99% and sometimes its restart by its own . i think because of this i cannot be able to run the games . Please help me with this . Thankyou
Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Repair and recovery
Can't remove column on left side of page.
Word for Mac: How to remove a lengthwise column/section that is suddenly appearing on the left side in all my Word documents. It's narrow and separated by a bold line down the page. The word "normal" is also imbedded in the column.
Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | MacOS
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
how to turn off windows update completely
with no possibility of automatically turning back on ever again regardless of circumstances
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
Mails are stuck in Outbox and need to restore
Title: Outlook Classic Outbox Shows [14] Items, but the Folder Is Empty – Missing Emails Not Found in OWA or New Outlook Hello Microsoft Support Community, I am experiencing an issue with Outlook Classic where emails appear to be stuck in the Outbox but…
Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business
Using classic Outlook for Windows in business environments
My personal Hotmail account suddenly stopped sending all outgoing emails after I sent one email containing a WeTransfer
Hello, My personal Hotmail account suddenly stopped sending all outgoing emails after I sent one email containing a WeTransfer link to more than 30 recipients. Since then, even a new plain-text email containing only “Hello” is rejected with error 554…
Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook.com
AI answer
cannot open a teams video that was emailed to me
I was sent an email with a teams recording link. I've tried many ways of opening it without success. This video would be extremely helpful for my business. Thanks
Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams Free | Chats
Text-based conversations between users with searchable history in Microsoft Teams Free
Deleted emails
In outlook my incoming emails are going directly to my Deleted Items files.
Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook.com
Billing Dispute with Azure Pay-As-You-Go invoice - How to contact Support with Chat -or even raise a ticket
This has to be the most frustrating Contact service ever. I have a billing dispute with my latest Azure Pay-As-You-Go invoice. I am disputing invoice G18930752. I am not reporting a technical fault or Azure outage. I have identified that approximately…
Azure SQL Database
An Azure relational database service.
How do I delete an old unused email account
Dear Microsoft Please can you close my email account - ******@outlook.com - I no longer use this one now also Can you close my other email account - ******@outlook.com - I have a NEW email account which I use day to day now Thank you Iain…
Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook.com
how to fix my device location
Location is always turning off on OLG forcing me to go back and try to set OLG up with an Ontario location
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy
AI answer
Microsoft 365 Personal purchased through Apple App Store is active, but Office apps on Mac show no subscription and won't activate.
Microsoft 365 Personal purchased through Apple App Store is active, but Office apps on Mac show no subscription and won't activate. The Microsoft account uses the same email as the Apple purchase. Please help resolve the macOS activation issue.
Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | MacOS
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.