1,875,672 questions

Sort by: Updated
1 answer

Can't remove column on left side of page.

Word for Mac: How to remove a lengthwise column/section that is suddenly appearing on the left side in all my Word documents. It's narrow and separated by a bold line down the page. The word "normal" is also imbedded in the column.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | MacOS
asked 2026-10-11T21:15:46.1733333+00:00
James Argiro 20 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T21:56:36.0633333+00:00
John Jefferson Doyon 89,550 Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

looking for a seamless process to sync a Microsoft Teams Site List with SharePoint Site page.

I'm looking for a seamless process to sync a Microsoft Teams Site List with SharePoint Site page. The Teams list will control and updates will be one way direction only.

Microsoft 365 and Office | SharePoint | Development
asked 2026-10-11T21:55:31.8766667+00:00
ACK SERVICES 0 Reputation points
2 answers

How to Setup Outlook Appearance - Color and Patterns

A workstation update caused my Outlook program to change in appearance. It is not apparent on how to change the appearance to what it was before the update and tools are not intuitive enough to find on my own!!!

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business
asked 2026-10-09T16:02:06.1633333+00:00
Donald Sisneros 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T21:55:23.7633333+00:00
Ivory 2,075 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

unable to complete Azure for students verification

Hello Microsoft Azure Support Team, I am trying to activate my Azure for Students subscription using my personal Microsoft account and my university email for academic verification. After completing the email verification, clicking “Start free” still…

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-10-11T21:49:12.9333333+00:00
Mai Mohamed 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T21:54:42.9066667+00:00
Jack-Bu 6,955 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

Sent Email not being received thru App

After a painful 2hours with Microsoft and getting three different people who all said they can't help I am finding it hard to believe I am the only person with this issue When I send email the recipients are not receiving (sent test to myself) I was…

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-11T21:52:06.5666667+00:00
Mary Oates 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T21:53:23.0966667+00:00
Mary Oates 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Microsoft 365 Personal purchased through Apple App Store is active, but Office apps on Mac show no subscription and won't activate.

Microsoft 365 Personal purchased through Apple App Store is active, but Office apps on Mac show no subscription and won't activate. The Microsoft account uses the same email as the Apple purchase. Please help resolve the macOS activation issue.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | MacOS
asked 2026-10-11T21:08:15.8933333+00:00
Ruchika Waghmare 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T21:52:01.8066667+00:00
John Jefferson Doyon 89,550 Reputation points Independent Advisor
3 answers

Mails are stuck in Outbox and need to restore

Title: Outlook Classic Outbox Shows [14] Items, but the Folder Is Empty – Missing Emails Not Found in OWA or New Outlook Hello Microsoft Support Community, I am experiencing an issue with Outlook Classic where emails appear to be stuck in the Outbox but…

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business
asked 2026-10-11T21:04:21.0833333+00:00
Ravi Viswam 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T21:51:32.74+00:00
BabybooHN 3,465 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

Temporary Email Replaces My Alternative Email

Hello, I used a temporary email to change some settings on my account. I think it changed my alternative email to the temporary email, but I want to cancel it now. The problem is that Microsoft is trying to send a code to my Gmail account, which is my…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other
asked 2026-10-11T21:05:46.58+00:00
GokceJR 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T21:51:26.0866667+00:00
EmilyS726 272.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

Azure Database for PostgreSQL flexible server: Subscription Disabled Due to Security Review — Unable to Create Resources or Submit Support Request

Problem description I am experiencing an issue where my Azure subscription appears in a 'Warned' state and is disabled for security reasons. This restriction prevents me from creating new Azure Database for PostgreSQL flexible servers using Azure CLI,…

Cost Management
Cost Management

A Microsoft offering that enables tracking of cloud usage and expenditures for Azure and other cloud providers.

5,058 questions
asked 2026-10-11T21:50:35.37+00:00
Mike-8100 0 Reputation points
1 answer

when i try to sign into Microsoft store it dose nothing HELP

when i click the sign in button it disappears and takes me no were, i have try many cmd things and the reset and repair, and the ws.reset, sync time,looked for windows updates,. And nothing seems to work help please

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
asked 2026-10-11T21:47:29.33+00:00
austin cantu 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T21:49:35.95+00:00
austin cantu 0 Reputation points
2 answers

POSTMASTER BLOCK

My email was hacked and I am going through emails noticing that multiple accounts were created using my email address. I am TRYING to contact these companies to inform them of the issue and to close any accounts related to my email and POSTMASTER KEEPS…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-10-11T21:38:45.0366667+00:00
Marlene 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T21:47:28.7866667+00:00
Marlene 0 Reputation points
1 answer

blocked from commenting on community

Please give me commenting access on community I,m blocked out

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11
asked 2026-10-11T21:47:16.5066667+00:00
Nova Pope 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T21:47:28.5566667+00:00

AI answer

0 answers

cannot open a teams video that was emailed to me

I was sent an email with a teams recording link. I've tried many ways of opening it without success. This video would be extremely helpful for my business. Thanks

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams Free | Chats
asked 2026-10-11T21:13:40.71+00:00
Anthony Guggino 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T21:47:23.7+00:00
EmilyS726 272.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Suddenly Windows 11 power shell has decided to BEEP after everything. HOW CAN I STOP IT???

I have had this computer for almost a year and today I heard a NEW beep that took me several hours to identify. It is coming from Windows Power Shell and I did nothing to make it start beeping. How can I turn it off completely without knowing how to…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Settings
asked 2026-10-11T19:54:14.51+00:00
Carolyn Wright 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T21:47:07.12+00:00
Airbus A350 8,120 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
5 answers

Upgrade from windows 10 to windows 11 and then back to windows 10

I downloaded windows 11. I couldn't do any thing there so I reversed it back to windows 10. Now my screen recording is not working which I had no problems before. No help from Microsoft.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
asked 2026-10-02T18:47:26.2666667+00:00
HARRY PANNU 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T21:46:16.97+00:00
Airbus A350 8,120 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2 answers

How to use Microsoft Copilot on iPhone

Is there a way to use Microsoft Copilot on my iPhone? I don’t like the new Microsoft 365, and all my chats are on Microsoft Copilot. Every time I try to access it via Safari, I get the message 'Safari cannot open the page because the address is invalid.'…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other
asked 2026-10-11T14:52:27.73+00:00
Smith 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T21:45:33.04+00:00
EmilyS726 272.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Frozen scores while playing Microsoft Solitaire Collection

I realize that you are aware of the problem and are apparently working on a solution. Part of the fun of having the updated scoring is that you are playing against yourself. If you cannot finish the entire game/puzzles for that day, you don't know who…

Microsoft Teams | Development
Microsoft Teams | Development

Building, integrating, or customizing apps and workflows within Microsoft Teams using developer tools and APIs

5,082 questions
asked 2026-10-11T21:28:35.2133333+00:00
June Well 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T21:44:11.1+00:00
Jack-Bu 6,955 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

w7 showing as counterfeit

Hello MS , i have an archaic laptop , a travelmate7730 , into which i have inserted a hard drive from an even old acer laptop , where the motherboard shuffled off its mortal coil ,making the swap necessary . all seems to work well , however, the home…

Windows for home | Previous Windows versions | Licensing and activation
asked 2026-10-02T11:04:58.3033333+00:00
robert burnett 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T21:41:08.3366667+00:00
Airbus A350 8,120 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2 answers

how to fix bluetooth on windows 11

my bluetooth toggle button will not stay in the on position

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-08-28T15:15:50.3833333+00:00
Wesley Lockley 70 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T21:37:22.8366667+00:00
Lucia Carlos 0 Reputation points
3 answers

How can I permanently remove the “Upgrade your plan” button from Microsoft 365 apps?

Hi, I already have an active paid Microsoft 365 subscription for several years, but Excel now permanently displays a very visible “Upgrade your plan” button in the title bar (in french "Mettre à niveau votre plan") Is there any supported way to…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Windows
asked 2026-08-16T09:35:44.09+00:00
Korvax 5 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T21:35:37.6733333+00:00
Exponify 0 Reputation points