1,875,570 questions

Sort by: Updated
1 answer

Azure Arc Hybrid Activation (to install the azure Arch agent on Onprem windows server like 2012 2016, 2019, 2022, will Microsoft provide the support related to OS issue

Hi Team, We got a question regarding Azure Arc Hybrid Activation. If we install the Azure Arc agent on on-premises Windows Servers (2012, 2016, 2019, or 2022), will Microsoft provide support for operating system-related issues, or is the support limited…

Azure Arc
Azure Arc

A Microsoft cloud service that enables deployment of Azure services across hybrid and multicloud environments.

642 questions
asked 2026-10-02T07:05:37.7+00:00
Mohd Shahid Firoz Khan 20 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-11T15:57:14.2533333+00:00
SHOUMIK CHAKRAVARTY 1,150 Reputation points
0 answers

Error on Word

When I bring up a document a window appears indicating that "Word has run into an error". A button stating "repair now" appears. I selected that button however, nothing has been repaired or corrected. I cannot open any of my word…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-11T15:56:48.58+00:00
Karen Plucinski 0 Reputation points
2 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Ive been getting this virus popup lately, and i dont know how to stop it, i need help.

It says this is the affected item when quarantined "amsi\harddiskvolume5(Zayden)\downloads\tcblaunch.exe" and im very confused because i dont understand why tcblaunch.exe is being found in downloads, i think it is a trojan, and i need help.…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy
asked 2026-10-11T00:03:48.89+00:00
Zayden Koen 0 Reputation points
accepted 2026-10-11T15:56:38.0733333+00:00
Zayden Koen 0 Reputation points
3 answers

My word app keeps freezing, showing the rainbow spinning circle, everytime I do anything in a document.

Hi, I'm a nursing student and have to do a lot of work in Word. I use the desktop version but today it started freezing and showing the spinning rainbow circle and I can't click on anything, even the tool bar outside the window doesn't work. I have to…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For education | MacOS
asked 2026-10-10T23:48:42.68+00:00
Hailey 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T15:56:36.8233333+00:00
Bob Jones AKA CyberTaz MVP 437.9K Reputation points
1 answer

GH-300 certification

Unable to see GH-300 course certification here can anyone help me

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-10-07T08:50:35.69+00:00
SolankiSagar-0321 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T15:56:12.7366667+00:00
JuliaMarvin 23,010 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

I need Windows 10 22H2 English (United States) 64-bit (x64) ISO

I need Windows 10 22H2 English (United States) 64-bit (x64) ISO. The Media Creation Tool is stuck at 0%, and the official ISO download page gives “We encountered a problem processing your request.” Could you please provide a fresh official Microsoft…

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Install and upgrade
asked 2026-10-11T15:23:43.0766667+00:00
Rayyan Raza 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T15:55:26.3866667+00:00
DaveM121 938.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

Verify Bussiness missing after domain update

Hi, I have a startup account and got the initial 1000$ credits. However, after updating the domain in the account, the verify bussiness option is unavailable and says "login with eligible account", I have raised multiple requests to MS but no…

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Sign up and Sign in | Other
asked 2026-10-11T15:55:14.84+00:00
Rakesh Sharma 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Going from Office 2021 to Office LTSC Pro Plus 2024 creates Strange errors

I wanted to install Office 2024 after uninstalling Office 2021. The setup went online to Microsoft and the installation from there seemed ok. After opening word-File-Account I saw 1) Account error (I was loged in and online with my account). There was a…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For business | Windows
asked 2026-10-11T10:34:45.75+00:00
Joris E 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T15:53:44.0566667+00:00
Joris E 0 Reputation points
2 answers

How to use Microsoft Copilot on iPhone

Is there a way to use Microsoft Copilot on my iPhone? I don’t like the new Microsoft 365, and all my chats are on Microsoft Copilot. Every time I try to access it via Safari, I get the message 'Safari cannot open the page because the address is invalid.'…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other
asked 2026-10-11T14:52:27.73+00:00
Smith 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T15:53:39.4366667+00:00
Smith 0 Reputation points
1 answer

My Microsoft account got hacked by this email: pa*****@bibimail.net and i had my minecraft account on it

Hi, its stressful to say that my minecraft microsoft account just got hacked and I build and record content for a living. I need to get this account back. Also i also had the recovery code and when i try to use it i get an error stating that this code is…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Gaming
asked 2026-10-11T15:52:07.7933333+00:00
Zain Raza 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T15:52:32.99+00:00
Zain Raza 0 Reputation points
0 answers

redeem family 365 key fails at step 4

Step 4 , recurring billing , of redemption of Family 365 key fails

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
asked 2026-10-11T15:51:06.76+00:00
clive stephens 0 Reputation points
3 answers

zero data retention, security and data privacy in azure open ai

How does Azure Open AI implement ZDR model, what security measure or data privacy controls ensure that customer prompts, responses and sensitive information are not stored, exposed or used to train ai models

Azure OpenAI in Foundry Models
Azure OpenAI in Foundry Models

An Azure service that provides access to OpenAI’s GPT-3 models with enterprise capabilities.

5,072 questions
asked 2026-10-09T09:25:52.56+00:00
Kashyap Narayanan 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T15:50:04.9266667+00:00
Vinodh247-1375 44,721 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

No microphone setting on my microsoft teams

I select the gear and there is no setting at all for a microphone.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Audio and video
asked 2026-10-11T15:48:46.9466667+00:00
martha schultz 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T15:48:59.7633333+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

How can I correct a misspelled organization name in an Azure Artifact Signing identity validation that is Action Required?

We have an existing Azure Artifact Signing account with an organization Public Trust identity validation in the Action Required state. We discovered a typographical error in the organization name before completing the representative's government-ID…

Artifact Signing
Artifact Signing

A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)

1,410 questions
asked 2026-10-11T05:48:43.9033333+00:00
Luis Gobea 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T15:47:48.7366667+00:00
David Seabrook 165 Reputation points
1 answer

My surface laptop won't recognize my earpods

I disconnected, then re-connected, restarted my laptop. nothing. the earpods are all charged and sitting right next to my laptop.

Surface | Surface Laptop | Sound and camera
asked 2026-10-11T15:47:17.3433333+00:00
k w 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T15:47:27.9466667+00:00

AI answer

2 answers

Help! Thousands of photos, symbols, etc are in my OneDrive

I got a notification a week ago of blurry photos in OneDrive. I went there to investigate and there were hundreds of pictures of men, women, symbols, emojis, porn, etc I've never seen or know anything about! It took me a couple hours to delete them all…

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Android
asked 2026-10-06T18:32:51.6+00:00
Pam Cox 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T15:46:12.8166667+00:00
Pam Cox 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Minecraft Code redemption error

Hello, I redeemed a code for the minecraft aurora cape 4 days ago and it has yet to appear in my account. I have since gotten another code and tried to redeem it but was told my account already owns this item. How can I make it appear in my account? I…

Windows for home | Other | Gaming
asked 2026-10-11T15:45:14.3066667+00:00
Ryan Palmer 0 Reputation points
1 answer

documents open in Chinese

When I open my saved word documents they open in Chinese and I cannot change them

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Input and language
asked 2026-10-11T15:39:39.88+00:00
Diana Liberatore 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T15:39:53.5066667+00:00

AI answer

1 answer One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Outlook account emptied

I opened up Outlook to find no emails. Just page with 'add or create account'. What's happened please?

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-10-10T08:20:32.8966667+00:00
Sandra Blackwell 20 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T15:39:19.3066667+00:00
Sandra Blackwell 20 Reputation points
0 answers

Name match query - SC-200 exam on 14 October 2026, 09:15 SAST

Hello Pearson VUE Support, I have an online SC-200 (Microsoft Security Operations Analyst) exam booked for Wednesday, 14 October 2026 at 09:15 AM South Africa Standard Time. My exam profile shows my name as "Thabo Sakonta", but my…

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-10-11T15:34:08.6766667+00:00
Thabo Sakonta 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T15:37:17.9333333+00:00
Erland Sommarskog 138K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator