1,875,494 questions

Sort by: Updated
0 answers

Unable to change my account phone number

I need my device Recovery Key, which can only be found in my Microsoft Account Information, and it requires a Verification Code for the Recovery Key. My account information lists my phone number as "none" (??). Microsoft will not send a…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-10-10T21:30:43.51+00:00
Todd Compton 25 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T10:54:12.08+00:00
Gérard Oomens 132.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Xbox app and Microsoft Store won't accept XboxGames folder after reinstalling Windows 11

Hi, I’m having an issue with the Xbox app and Microsoft Store that started after I reinstalled Windows 11, while keeping all my files but no apps or software. Everything worked fine before the reinstall. Now I can’t install games that require Gaming…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Files, folders, and storage
asked 2026-10-10T14:10:35.07+00:00
Villads Borup 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T10:53:53.84+00:00
Villads Borup 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Emails retrieval

i forgot to renew my domain subscription. I have now paid this but the emails have still not come through and it is over 48hrs

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business
asked 2026-10-11T09:35:40.62+00:00
Jessica Johnston 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T10:53:38.41+00:00
Helen Luu 3,385 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Can't send emails after changing password (Outlook business account)

After changing my pw due to a compromised email I can no longer send emails from any device? Moderator note: thread updated with account type

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email
asked 2026-10-11T09:18:44.8466667+00:00
Roger Duthie 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T10:52:06.43+00:00
Ruby Nguyen 3,045 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Account is stuck in a child/family enforcement loop

The Microsoft account ******@outlook.com was originally created with an incorrect birth year. The account was recently removed from Microsoft Family, and parental consent was removed from organizer account ******@outlook.com. The account no longer…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Family Safety | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-11T09:26:09.47+00:00
Kristine Cartwright 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T10:51:53.34+00:00
Virginia M 42,340 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

Going from Office 2021 to Office LTSC Pro Plus 2024 creates Strange errors

I wanted to install Office 2024 after uninstalling Office 2021. The setup went online to Microsoft and the installation from there seemed ok. After opening word-File-Account I saw 1) Account error (I was loged in and online with my account). There was a…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For business | Windows
asked 2026-10-11T10:34:45.75+00:00
Joris E 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T10:51:45.98+00:00
Joris E 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Title: Bluetooth Headphones Connected but No Sound on Acer TravelMate (Windows 11)

I made ai to explain my question briefly Hi everyone, I am having an audio issue with my Acer TravelMate laptop running Windows 11. Whenever I connect my HUAWEI FreeBuds SE 2 Bluetooth earbuds, neither the earbuds nor the laptop's built-in speakers…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
asked 2026-10-11T10:48:00.75+00:00
GAO ZIFENG 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T10:48:24.53+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

Microsoft account stuck on legacy Yahoo primary alias; "Make primary" fails on all aliases; can't set up new Windows PC with online account

My Microsoft account has what looks like a backend inconsistency, and it's blocking me from signing in on a new Windows PC with my online account. I've spent hours on this, including a support chat that didn't escalate. THE SYMPTOMS …

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
asked 2026-10-10T21:11:58.4+00:00
Hernan 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T10:47:52.8933333+00:00
Kai-H 28,245 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Sponspor Request

Hi Microsoft! I’m a member of the FTC Robotics Team #22985 Paraducks, a team that participates in the FIRST Tech Challenge, one of the biggest robotics competitions in the world. Last season, we won the West India Regional Championship, went on to win…

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-10-11T06:33:49.8066667+00:00
Shaurya Shah - ENR00710 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T10:46:54.7566667+00:00
Gérard Oomens 132.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Copilot update on 3rd Oct 2026

Since the new copilot update the chat that I have been building is appearing in the side bar but failing to load. Window says to refresh the page. This is an important chat widow can you please fix it for me. This a very important chat window, I have…

Microsoft Copilot | Windows Copilot | App
asked 2026-10-04T21:54:11.3966667+00:00
Alison 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T10:46:44.38+00:00
Alison 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Excel Power Query refresh fails with FileNotFoundException for Microsoft.Identity.Client 4.83.3.0 (Beta Channel 2611, build 16.0.20606.20000)

Product / build Microsoft Excel for Microsoft 365 MSO, Version 2611 (Build 16.0.20606.20000), 64-bit Update channel: Beta Channel (set via policy updatebranch = BetaChannel) Windows 11, French UI Problem Refreshing any Power Query query that uses…

Microsoft 365 Insider | Excel | Windows
asked 2026-10-10T11:02:43.3733333+00:00
BERTHOU Olivier 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T10:44:15.9666667+00:00
BERTHOU Olivier 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Time and date of sent emails gets lost when I move them to another folder

Using new outlook for Mac. If I move an email from my sent folder to another folder (which I do all the time for filing purposes) the email's time and date gets set to the time I moved it.

Outlook | MacOS | New Outlook for Mac | For home
asked 2026-10-11T10:40:23.9366667+00:00
Peter Vogel 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T10:42:33.49+00:00
Peter Vogel 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Azure SQL private endpoint: Linux App Service + managed identity passes DNS/TCP/token checks, but SqlClient OpenAsync fails with ConnectionReset 10054

QUESTION I am investigating a Development-only Azure SQL connection problem from a .NET application hosted on Linux Azure App Service. I would appreciate help identifying the next targeted diagnostic, rather than repeating deployment attempts or…

Azure SQL Database
asked 2026-10-11T09:46:14.5133333+00:00
Pravin Goorun 21 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T10:42:17.35+00:00
Erland Sommarskog 138K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Hotmail account blocked from sending (550 5.7.520 AS(4810)) and support replies bounce

My Hotmail account, [PII removed]@hotmail.ca, is blocked from sending email. Every message I send, to every recipient I've tried, bounces with: 550 5.7.520 Message blocked because it contains content identified as spam. AS(4810) It started on October 10,…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-10-10T21:59:55.9333333+00:00
Jeremy Willuhn 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T10:41:24.99+00:00
Kai-H 28,245 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

Authenticator App funktioniert nicht

Ich wurde im Authenticator abgemeldet und kann mich nur anmelden wenn ich den zweistelligen Code vom Authenticator bekomme. Jedoch hab ich nur ein Gerät das im Authenticator angemeldet war und jetzt komme ich nicht mehr rein. Was kann ich machen?

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
asked 2026-10-11T10:41:04.9933333+00:00
Aurel Gruß 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Change the birthdate on my account

Change the birthdate on my account i by mistakenly set my birthday year in 2025 i wanna change it but the edit profile is locked

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-10-11T09:52:30.1133333+00:00
Delta Datahub 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T10:39:57.2833333+00:00
Gérard Oomens 132.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

SC300 Exam in one week

Microsoft Learn Access: An open-book split-screen tool is available during the exam for official documentation (excluding practice assessments and Q&A). want more information on this one.

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-10-11T10:16:01.42+00:00
Sonika Dewan 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T10:39:17.02+00:00
Gérard Oomens 132.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

azure batch account cost

In azure batch account do we need to pay for the duration when node is in starting state(getting allocated)

Cost Management
Cost Management

A Microsoft offering that enables tracking of cloud usage and expenditures for Azure and other cloud providers.

5,052 questions
asked 2026-10-11T10:37:52.8+00:00
Mohit, Mohit 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T10:38:05.7166667+00:00

AI answer

2 answers

Legacy certifications are missing After the 2024 Profile migration

My legacy certifications are missing after the profile migration. Please manually merge my old MCID profile into my current Microsoft Learn profile.

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-10-11T10:25:46.17+00:00
Gör, Ali 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T10:36:59.66+00:00
Gérard Oomens 132.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

new rewards suggestion

hey, Microsoft when do you add more rewards in your Microsoft rewards?

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

8,516 questions
asked 2026-10-11T10:01:30.1433333+00:00
abhi bhatt 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T10:36:49.0366667+00:00
DaveM121 938.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor