1,875,597 questions

Sort by: Updated
0 answers

l_[šŸ–039šŸ–61OšŸ’6] What is the Official AVAST Premium Technical and Speak A Support NumBer?

In case of any issues continues, AVAST Premium Customer Service consult the official support options available for additional guidance.

BizTalk Server
BizTalk Server

A family of Microsoft server products that support large-scale implementation management of enterprise application integration processes.

432 questions
asked 2026-10-11T17:16:55.7833333+00:00
asdasd asdas 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Azure Static Web Apps edge stops responding to all requests for my custom domain (*.quantito.app); other domains on the same edge work

Since about 2026-10-11 14:00 UTC, the Azure Static Web Apps edge no longer answers any request for hostnames under my domain quantito.app. The TCP connection is accepted on ports 80 and 443, but no TLS handshake or HTTP response ever comes back, and the…

Azure Static Web Apps
Azure Static Web Apps

An Azure service that provides streamlined full-stack web app development.

1,509 questions
asked 2026-10-11T17:16:08.51+00:00
Sealtiel Paulah 0 Reputation points
2 answers

I LOST MY ACCOUNT, CONTACTED MICROSOFT FOR SUPPORT BUT RECEIVED NOTHING, EVEN A REPLY

I lost my microsoft account due to a hacker, I tried to change the password, but the hacker changed everything like the linked gmail. I tried to contact for support but received no replies or news (even tho I provided 2 old passwords of the accounts,…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
asked 2026-10-11T14:22:39.1533333+00:00
chui zhi 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T17:16:04.3966667+00:00
DaveM121 (2) 16,745 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Tbsi_GetDeviceInfo / TPM_DEVICE_INFO output schema, initialization, compatibility and side-effect contract

We are reviewing the documented contract for one possible future metadata-only call to Tbsi_GetDeviceInfo, without opening a TBS context or submitting TPM commands. This is a documentation clarification request, not a request to run diagnostics. The…

Windows development | Windows API - Win32
asked 2026-10-11T16:01:42.8933333+00:00
Matthew Johnson 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T17:15:13.32+00:00
Matthew Johnson 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Windows 11, version 26H2 ,Failed to install on ā€Ž10/ā€Ž1/ā€Ž2026 - 0x80072efd

what is causing this error code and not allowing Windows update to be installed. My computer says restart to complete the install, but the update is not installed after the restart.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
asked 2026-10-10T05:41:43.4833333+00:00
Bruce M 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T17:14:40.4766667+00:00
Kapil Arya 38,526 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

HOW DO I REMOVE THESE PINK BORDERS THEY JUST APPEARED WITHOUT NOTIFICATION

HOW DO I REMOVE THESE PINK BORDERS THEY JUST APPEARED WITHOUT NOTIFICATION

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Display and graphics
asked 2026-10-11T16:39:25.3366667+00:00
Anthony Moran 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T17:13:08.8266667+00:00
DaveM121 938.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Authenticator app not receiving code

I wanted to sign in into my office Outlook mail, the mail sent code to be inputted in Authenticator and the authenticator is not responding. Authenticator also requested for sign in which i did and it's gave me a code to enter in Authenticator whereas am…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
asked 2026-10-11T17:12:02.75+00:00
Olanrewaju Lateef 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T17:12:18.51+00:00

AI answer

0 answers

I unable download my AI 901 practice exam score.

Hi Team, I have completed my AI 901 practice exam with 91%, after that i unable view/download this score. Please can you help me to find this. Thanks

Azure Machine Learning
Azure Machine Learning

An Azure machine learning service for building and deploying models.

3,695 questions
asked 2026-10-11T17:11:04.3+00:00
,Swaminathan ,Srinivasan 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Locked out of Microsoft Account - Lost Password and Deleted Authenticator App

ello Microsoft Support, I am writing to request assistance with recovering my Microsoft account. I have forgotten my password and, unfortunately, I accidentally deleted my account from the Microsoft Authenticator app. Because of this, I am completely…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
asked 2026-10-11T16:09:18.86+00:00
Irakli Giorgobiani 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-11T17:10:42+00:00
Julie Huynh 3,855 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Unable to access original account - Need to link MCID to my accessible profile

Forum: Microsoft Credentials Support Area: Profile/MCID Assistance (or Certifications / Missing Certification) Body: State that you completed and passed your Azure exam today, provide your contact email, and mention that you have the Candidate ID and…

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-10-11T17:03:01.7266667+00:00
Deepan G 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T17:09:17.1466667+00:00
Julian Sharp 45,006 Reputation points
3 answers

audio device issue

my device windows 11 with no sound and there is a notification that 'there is no audio device is installed'

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-10T10:30:26.8866667+00:00
Biplab Das 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T17:08:29.97+00:00
Kapil Arya 38,526 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
0 answers

Need manual assistance linking MCID MS1101419339 to accessible account - locked out of original MSA

Support Area: Profile Access Issue Body: "Hello, I took and passed my Azure exam today through Pearson VUE . I am locked out of the original Microsoft account used during registration and cannot use the self-service merge tool. I have my exam…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-10-11T17:08:23.7133333+00:00
Deepan G 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Locked Out of Azure Portal Due to Lost MFA – Unable to Create Support Ticket

Hello Microsoft Support Team, I need assistance recovering access to my Microsoft Azure Portal account. I registered for Microsoft Azure using my personal Microsoft account: ******@outlook.com. Unfortunately, I accidentally removed the Azure…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID
asked 2026-10-11T17:05:54.34+00:00
2 answers

usb port not connecting when laptop is shut down or left on for a while

when i have my usb port hub plugged in and rather leave my laptop on or shut it down and try turn it back on i cant use whatever is plugged in or the usb port on its own it seems as if there's no connection

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-11T13:53:30.2+00:00
anna driver 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T17:04:37.01+00:00
Stefan Blom 354K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
0 answers

EXCEL ONLINE | Ejecución de scripts y asociar el mismo a botones en el libro

Excel online permite crear scripts y ejecutarlos pero al momento de asociarlos con un botón en el libro no lo permite dando un mensaje confuso. Aparentemente serĆ­a por la licencia, pero si asĆ­ fuere, no surge del mensaje. Este es el mensaje pĆ©simo que…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | Other | Other
asked 2026-10-11T17:03:26.7533333+00:00
Jorge Walter GuzmƔn 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Will the Azure credit automatically be upgraded

Hello: My startup got $5000 Azure credit since 7/6. Now it's 3 months, my workloads were stable, around 10. Will it be upgraded to next tier $25,000? Should I explicitly apply somewhere? Thanks, Helen

Azure | Azure Startups
Azure | Azure Startups

Startups: Companies that are in their initial stages of business and typically developing a business model and seeking financing.

1,779 questions
asked 2026-10-11T06:04:49.6333333+00:00
Helen Zeng 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T17:02:51.3933333+00:00
Helen Zeng 0 Reputation points
0 answers

OneDrive: "Copy Link" changes files from Private to Shared and creates default "Anyone with the link" access

I’m looking for clarification on OneDrive sharing information behaviour and whether what I am seeing is expected. I originally became aware of this issue when I was trying to print Word documents from the OneDrive iPad app.. While working with the…

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Other
asked 2026-10-11T16:21:06.0533333+00:00
Willow 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T17:02:04.38+00:00
Erland Sommarskog 138K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
2 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

A server error occurred. Please try again. [2605]

Correlation Id:Ā 88bb9a25-923a-4c8d-83c0-ac03546691e5 Timestamp:Ā 2026-05-02T02:04:09.000Z DPTI:Ā fa5275c3ec59e4239b735e1e9ebbea92fd15815b536dca9c782499731625bf6e Message:Ā The server is temporarily unavailable Tag:Ā 4ut3d Code:Ā -1011

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | Other | Other
asked 2026-05-02T02:05:32.9833333+00:00
YIBIN WAN 20 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T17:00:14.87+00:00
Tyson Kunz 0 Reputation points
2 answers

How to use Microsoft Copilot on iPhone

Is there a way to use Microsoft Copilot on my iPhone? I don’t like the new Microsoft 365, and all my chats are on Microsoft Copilot. Every time I try to access it via Safari, I get the message 'Safari cannot open the page because the address is invalid.'…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other
asked 2026-10-11T14:52:27.73+00:00
Smith 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T16:59:41.2233333+00:00
EmilyS726 272.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

Can't identify or cancel Microsoft subscription being charged monthly

Hi, I have a recurring charge on my bank statement: MICROSOFT#G**[Moderator note: Personally Identifiable Information removed]** MSBILL.INFO AU The charge is AUD $8.67 per month. I've signed into my Microsoft account and checked: Services &…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Windows
asked 2026-09-07T12:47:52.51+00:00
John W 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T16:59:21.6+00:00
Alina Le 5,585 Reputation points Independent Advisor