1,869,878 questions

Sort by: Updated
1 answer

I_833 _833 _ 2155 How to Get Help With Microsoft Office 365?

I need help recovering my Microsoft account after an account compromise.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
asked 2026-09-29T13:01:44.05+00:00
dgfd fghgf 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-29T13:01:59.0133333+00:00

AI answer

0 answers

I cant able to write exam because of the power cut

Hello, I missed my Microsoft exam yesterday because of a power cut in my area, and I'd like to ask for a reschedule at no extra cost.

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-09-29T12:56:18.74+00:00
Diwakar Gunasekaran 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-09-29T13:01:58.0066667+00:00
JuliaMarvin 22,905 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2 answers

How would you have to fix a Minecraft Education sign in problem?

Hi Microsoft Support My name is Nate and I have a problem that doesn't allow me to have cloud storage allowed. It also keeps me signed out so I always lose some progress on my builds. Could you assist me in these problems?

Windows for home | Other | Gaming
asked 2026-01-11T18:41:45.0866667+00:00
Nataneal Mulualem 20 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-29T13:00:52.4666667+00:00
戴Dan 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Virtual Machine Retirement and Pricing Changes: Clarification Needed

Problem description I am seeking information about whether any of our current Windows virtual machines are scheduled to be retired in 2029 or if their prices will increase in 2027. I received an email about Azure VM series retirements and price changes…

Azure Virtual Machines
Azure Virtual Machines

An Azure service that is used to provision Windows and Linux virtual machines.

10,377 questions
asked 2026-09-29T12:59:53.1133333+00:00
Joseph Byrne 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Windows Server 2026 DCPromo to Windows 2012 R2 AD

We have a Windows 2012 R2 AD infrastructure and finally were able to purchase a new server to replace the current infrastructure. The 2012 server is not only the FSMO roles but also the file and print server. When we tried to promote the new DC to a DC…

Windows for business | Windows Server | Devices and deployment | Set up, install, or upgrade
asked 2026-09-29T12:59:44.0633333+00:00
R Feld 0 Reputation points
1 answer

.NET 10 for Android: R8 Metadata (r8.json) and Google Play Code Optimization Reporting

I am using .NET 10 for Android with the following target framework: Target Framework: net10.0-android36.0 We are working on optimizing the application according to Google's DEX code optimization…

Developer technologies | .NET | .NET Multi-platform App UI
asked 2026-09-29T05:50:37.32+00:00
Vinit Bhandari 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-29T12:59:12.7866667+00:00
Vinit Bhandari 0 Reputation points
1 answer

I've encountered repeated issues of Failure to: Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: (0x80073712)

Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download the update again later. Error code: 0x80073712) I've had Microsoft tech support. On board in a remote session. And he tells me. Basically. He can't explain it. Uh, this is a normal.…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
asked 2026-09-29T12:57:56.6633333+00:00
PanchoRSC Campbell 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-29T12:58:12.3+00:00

AI answer

2 answers

I was charged twice for the same Microsoft 365 subscription

I was charged twice for the same Microsoft 365 subscription. I need billing support for a duplicate charge. Due to the expiration of my credit card, the automatic renewal payment for my Microsoft 365 subscription was attempted twice. However, my card…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
asked 2026-09-29T12:26:16.0366667+00:00
Fatma Kevser Hacıoğlu 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-29T12:57:58.6533333+00:00
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

hacking my email

I need help recovering my Microsoft account after an account compromise. The security information associated with my account was changed without my authorization. I also discovered an unknown email address associated with the security/recovery…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-09-29T12:57:27.1166667+00:00
Mohammed Lubbad 0 Reputation points
1 answer

"backed up" EFS files' User is on a dead computer, how can I access those files?

For years, I have been copying important files from Win10 off to a USB drive formatted in exFAT. Once in a while, I checked that I could open some of the copied files and it all seemed to work fine. The computer I used perished. I bought a new one and…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy
asked 2026-09-05T04:39:16.2366667+00:00
JT M 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-29T12:57:39.4566667+00:00
Carl-L 22,825 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

[Bug] Windows 11 Insider Build 26340.9212 + NVIDIA 617.14 causes black screen (System still running)

问题描述: 在 Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 26340.9212 (ge_prerelease) 上,安装 NVIDIA 驱动 617.14 后,电脑重启后出现黑屏(无信号)。经测试,610.88 版本驱动正常。 硬件环境: · 主板:ASUS ROG STRIX B760-M · 显卡:NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4080 · 系统:Windows 11 专业工作站版 Insider Preview Build 26340.9212 ·…

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-09-29T12:56:34.8766667+00:00
实弥 不死川 0 Reputation points
1 answer

I get an error when trying to reset the password for my personal account.

I use the form for resetting my password and get the first verification code to my alternative email, no problem. https://account.live.com/password/reset I'm being asked for a second code and I get that too. I enter the second code and get the…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-09-25T16:14:28.94+00:00
Levinsson, Per 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-29T12:56:26.2366667+00:00
Levinsson, Per 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Unable to Join Teams Meetings via Window desktop App

When invited attendees click “Join” in the Teams app, they are unable to enter the meeting. On my side as the organizer, their status appears as “No response,” and I do not receive any lobby notifications to admit them.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Schedule meetings
asked 2026-09-29T12:27:42.5133333+00:00
SHC 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-29T12:54:39.76+00:00
Aetherin 2,165 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Microsoft Edge WebView2 Runtime

How to run the Microsoft Edge WebView2 Runtime in order to activate the widget?

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11
asked 2026-09-29T12:54:07.5633333+00:00
K. Nakano 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-29T12:54:22.5366667+00:00

AI answer

0 answers

Virtual Machine: Connectivity issues — ARP and MAC address mismatch

Problem description I am experiencing connectivity issues with a Windows virtual machine in Azure. The VM is unreachable over its private IP from other VMs in the same subnet, and tests show that ARP keeps resolving the VM's IP to a MAC address that does…

Azure Virtual Network
Azure Virtual Network

An Azure networking service that is used to provision private networks and optionally to connect to on-premises datacenters.

3,165 questions
asked 2026-09-29T12:54:18+00:00
Craig Klepper 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Renewal assessment not accessible – Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate

Hello, My certification Microsoft Certified: Azure AI Engineer Associate expires on February 19, 2027. I am within the 180-day renewal eligibility window, but whenever I try to launch the assessment, I receive the error: "Error: Sorry, this renewal…

Azure | Azure Training
asked 2026-09-29T12:54:06.5866667+00:00
Daniel Caldeira 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Since my Microsoft Account Renewal my HP1020 shows it is offline

Since my Microsoft Account Renewal my HP1020 shows it is offline

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-09-28T20:07:38.13+00:00
Dianne Robertson 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-29T12:53:52.99+00:00
Ivan B 124.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
3 answers

Severe 20GB Memory Leak in audiodg.exe during Zoom calls on HP OmniBook X Flip (AMD Ryzen 9 AI)

Hello, I am experiencing a catastrophic memory leak involving audiodg.exe (Windows Audio Device Graph Isolation) exclusively during active calls in the Zoom desktop application. Over the course of a meeting, audiodg.exe continuously hoards RAM, peaking…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-09-11T05:14:43.14+00:00
Paul Chapman 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-29T12:53:08.3566667+00:00
Carl-L 22,825 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
4 answers

Azure Funciton App Consumption Plan to App Service Plan

Hi all, I have a large number of Function Apps on the Consumption plan. Is it possible to migrate them to an App Service plan so that all the resources are shared?

Azure Functions
Azure Functions

An Azure service that provides an event-driven serverless compute platform.

6,539 questions
asked 2026-09-22T20:14:31.1566667+00:00
Dharmesh Joshi 41 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-29T12:52:54.2233333+00:00
Dharmesh Joshi 41 Reputation points
1 answer

bought ms-office 2024 - you installed 365 instead on mac osx macbook neo

bought office 2024 redeemed and installed it on a macbook neo running mac osx. BUT your installer loaded 365 instead and it won't work requiring activation of 365!!!!!!!!!!!!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Office Online Server
asked 2026-09-29T12:46:28.3+00:00
Hatie 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-29T12:52:08.89+00:00
Abinesh Magudeeswaran 250 Reputation points Student Ambassador