1,875,066 questions

Sort by: Updated
2 answers

Windows 11 BSOD every few hours

I reinstalled my graphics drivers and wifi drivers from intel but it's still crashing with the same error code, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL there was a USB-A phone charger i plugged in before the crashes started but that was removed long before i…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
asked 2026-10-03T04:07:15.8966667+00:00
William Kendell 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T01:28:06.1266667+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

Issue with Exchange Admin Center

I am trying to add new members to our email list and keep getting a message that says the following "Response Content is Null". Why is that happening?

Exchange | Other
Exchange | Other

A powerful email and collaboration platform developed by Microsoft, designed to support enterprise-level communication and productivity. Miscellaneous topics that do not fit into specific categories.

1,013 questions
asked 2026-10-06T12:22:28.7633333+00:00
Love, Tangela Gresham 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-10T01:26:55.7966667+00:00
Alina Le 5,585 Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

Outlook very very slow to sync on PC although very quick on my phone.

Previous questions (by others) asking basically the same thing have suggested adjustment that don't appear when following the instructions given.

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-10T01:26:38.23+00:00
PJSmcfeet 0 Reputation points
1 answer

How to fix APC_INDEX_MISMATCH and IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL on my Windows 11 pc.

Hello, I've recently been encountering a lot of BSOD on my Windows 11 pc and I've been wondering how to fix it? I would post my minidumps but the website won't allow me to. it claims its the following thread: For IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL is the first one…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
asked 2026-10-07T02:32:43.56+00:00
Burning Attack 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T01:21:49.7233333+00:00
Francisco Montilla 31,080 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

emails not loading or sending

When I go to my email outlook inbox , it does not download new messages. In addition, I can't sent any messages

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
asked 2026-10-10T00:44:20.1766667+00:00
Shelley Louw 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T01:20:47.3966667+00:00
John Jefferson Doyon 89,445 Reputation points Independent Advisor
5 answers

Why is Co-pilot THE most useless AI ever forced upon us?

Co-pilot is simply not working properly here is a synopsis generated by Co-pilot based on our recent inetractions: "Here’s a direct list of the failures I’ve shown, both with you and in general use. This is the kind of upstream feedback that…

Microsoft Copilot | Windows Copilot | App
asked 2026-05-04T14:11:02.8833333+00:00
Andrew Gillespie 85 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-10-10T01:19:26.9166667+00:00
Alistair Fulton 0 Reputation points
1 answer

I can't activate Windows Server 2022 Standard

I activated the product key one time in the past a long time ago but only for OS testing purposes. Removed that OS a very long time ago because I was already using an earlier Windows Server 2016 OS. Now that Windows Server 2016 will soon be unsupported I…

Windows for business | Windows Server | Devices and deployment | Licensing and activation
asked 2026-10-09T21:17:51.89+00:00
Ed Hotin 1 Reputation point
commented 2026-10-10T01:16:08.1+00:00
Ed Hotin 1 Reputation point
0 answers

i need to change the email as the admin

when i open this app it is showing the admin with email of the wrong one how do i change it

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
asked 2026-10-10T00:20:18.23+00:00
Cheryl Halseth 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T01:15:29.28+00:00
John Jefferson Doyon 89,445 Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

Copilot Keyboard characters (Erin/Kyle) cannot send messages — Send button remains disabled since Sep 24, 2026

Since around September 24, 2026, I have been unable to chat with the Copilot Keyboard desktop characters Erin and Kyle. When I click Erin, the character chat window opens normally and displays the prompt asking me to talk to Erin. I can type text into…

Microsoft Copilot | Windows Copilot | Feature
asked 2026-10-04T01:07:19.5966667+00:00
AS 20 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T01:14:03.12+00:00
AS 20 Reputation points
1 answer

Completely dislike the new Copilot app (The one that forgets everything done in past convos)

On personal account on my cell phone, today, at lunch, I was talking to Copilot on my cell using my existing app from Apple  I own an upgraded version through M/S Premium Suite I pay for annually for multiple personal devices. So I am chatting about a…

Microsoft Copilot | Microsoft 365 Copilot | Development
asked 2026-10-01T21:28:59.8166667+00:00
Randy Shoup 10 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T01:12:08.7433333+00:00
Gauge Heston 0 Reputation points
1 answer

how to fix 550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable (S2017062302). [CY6PEPF0000004E.namprd03.prod.outlook.com 2026-10-09T02:18:47.682Z 08DF2566499EFB73] error with gmail and outlook interaction.

Address not found Your message wasn't delivered to vancebridg*******@outlook.com because the address couldn't be found, or is unable to receive mail. The response from the remote server was: 550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox…

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-09T03:22:54.4566667+00:00
Vance Bridgers 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T01:11:32.61+00:00
Francisco Montilla 31,080 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

How download

I already paid 365 family, How can i download Excel, word, etc.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-10T00:28:40.1733333+00:00
Vera Lucia Pereira Soares 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T01:08:03.95+00:00
Ivan B 125K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

My touchscreen won't work anymore.

Randomly one day my touchscreen stopped functioning even though I never disabled it. I followed a guide and eventually found the HID-compliant touch screen as a hidden device, there's two of them for some reason. I can't enable them. When I try to update…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-08T03:08:34.6733333+00:00
Kadre 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T01:07:32.7866667+00:00
Francisco Montilla 31,080 Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

Why does Anthropic Claude cost reporting in Azure Cost Management not provide the same resource-level visibility as Azure OpenAI?

We are using Anthropic Claude models in Azure AI Foundry and analyzing usage and cost through the Azure Cost Management API and Cost Details API. For Azure OpenAI resources, billing data provides resource and meter information that can be used to…

Cost Management
Cost Management

A Microsoft offering that enables tracking of cloud usage and expenditures for Azure and other cloud providers.

5,044 questions
asked 2026-10-08T19:22:32.3433333+00:00
Jaganathan L 10 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T00:57:52.4066667+00:00
Bharath Y P 10,610 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

Azure Migrate: Guidance Needed for Migrating Proxmox VMs to Azure — Migration Process and Troubleshooting

Problem description I am seeking guidance on migrating on-premises virtual machines hosted on Proxmox to Azure. The available documentation seems to stop after setting up the Azure Migrate appliance, without providing clear next steps tailored for…

Azure Migrate
Azure Migrate

A central hub of Azure cloud migration services and tools to discover, assess, and migrate workloads to the cloud.

1,134 questions
asked 2026-10-08T22:20:00.0866667+00:00
JonathanPortnoy-7263 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T00:57:22.2966667+00:00
Bharath Y P 10,610 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Need to conduct a customised training on using Copilot effectively for 50 employees form 13 different functions based out of Chandigarh in India

As head of HR, I am looking to educate our top leaders from across the functions on using the Copilot effectively for data analytics, using agents/commands to bring efficiency in business whether it's manufacturing, R&D, Support functions, etc. I…

Microsoft Copilot | Microsoft 365 Copilot | Development
asked 2026-10-08T06:23:26.38+00:00
Manpreet Singh Sodhi 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T00:54:24.85+00:00
ASIF REHMANI 5 Reputation points MVP
4 answers

Word not working

Word is not working. I get a message that says there's an issue and if I want help. I say yes but nothing is happening.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows
asked 2026-06-14T17:11:34.32+00:00
Nancy Collins 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T00:52:09.0066667+00:00
Stefan Blom 353.9K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

How are you governing Copilot-assisted app development when citizen developers start building across multiple Power Platform environments?

I am looking at a setup where Copilot is being used to help business users create apps and automate workflows, while IT still needs control over security, environments, and deployment. Where have you found the right boundary between enabling citizen…

Microsoft Copilot | Microsoft 365 Copilot | Development
asked 2026-10-06T09:22:16.3566667+00:00
Sakthivel S S 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T00:51:44.33+00:00
ASIF REHMANI 5 Reputation points MVP
2 answers

Multi-player option in minecraft is grayed out on son's switch 2

I have done all the instructions on this site and the multi-player option is allowed under privacy settings but then is still grayed out on the game on the switch 2.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming
asked 2026-10-09T01:45:13.2333333+00:00
EachEight31 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T00:51:18.4433333+00:00
Francisco Montilla 31,080 Reputation points Independent Advisor
3 answers

Microsoft Edge keeps showing removed personal and work accounts in profile sign-in suggestions on Windows 11

I am using Microsoft Edge on Windows 11 and need help permanently removing two previously used accounts (one personal Outlook account and one corporate Microsoft account) from the Edge profile sign-in account selection screen. Problem: Both accounts…

Microsoft Edge | Profile, sync, and sign in | Windows 11
asked 2026-10-09T04:40:51.45+00:00
Reena Kumari 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T00:49:54.2933333+00:00
Francisco Montilla 31,080 Reputation points Independent Advisor