1,875,445 questions

Sort by: Updated
5 answers

How to fix can't find onedrive SPO folder

OneDrive works okay for a few days then fails to find the OneDrive on SPO folder. Try again does not work and set up OneDrive often fails and I go round in circles. How do I fix this and stop it happening again?

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows
asked 2026-09-28T06:25:58.55+00:00
Grimble 0 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-10-11T07:29:12.2166667+00:00
Grimble 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Microsoft for Startups — Azure Free Account eligibility error

I am applying for Microsoft for Startups from Malaysia using my personal Microsoft account. During Azure credit activation, after entering my payment card information, I receive the error: "You're not eligible for an Azure free account." My…

Azure | Azure Startups
Azure | Azure Startups

Startups: Companies that are in their initial stages of business and typically developing a business model and seeking financing.

1,776 questions
asked 2026-10-10T07:15:39.4566667+00:00
owen leong 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T07:28:33.28+00:00
kagiyama yutaka 5,575 Reputation points
3 answers

How do I disable Trending Now in Edge's address bar?

请问最新版本的edge浏览器搜索栏的今日热点怎么才能关闭 教教我吧用起来真的很难受,,,,,,,/////////

Microsoft Edge | Tabs, address bar, and search | Windows 11
asked 2026-10-08T05:11:43.1533333+00:00
 疏雨·Mellow 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T07:28:31.6566667+00:00
Kai-H 28,245 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

My account has been changed email!

My account has been changed email, now I can't login to my account anymore. How can i contact with microsoft support to gain access to my account, I only have original email of that account

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
asked 2026-10-11T06:49:36.15+00:00
Dương Duy Bảo 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T07:27:28.69+00:00
Kayece Jan Mae Amizola 16,770 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Old Outlook threads that should probably be locked

In my opinion, these questions are attracting new post from users that would be better served by starting a new question. If you agree, I suggest that they be locked. Checked for Already Locked 2026-10-11 05:44…

Community Center | Discuss the Q&A site | Other feedback
asked 2026-10-11T05:51:03.4366667+00:00
Hornblower409 16,580 Reputation points
accepted 2026-10-11T07:26:39.4133333+00:00
Hornblower409 16,580 Reputation points
1 answer

No E-fapiao document for my Order number [Removed PII]

Hi, I completed E-Fapiao requested on 8/16/2026 but did not receive it nor able to download it.Pls kindly help on this issue. Thank you. Wang

Microsoft 365 and Office
Microsoft 365 and Office

A comprehensive suite of productivity tools and cloud services that enhance collaboration, communication, and efficiency. Combining classic Office apps with advanced Microsoft 365 features, it supports both personal and business needs

3,080 questions
asked 2026-10-11T03:00:39.2333333+00:00
Sunny Wang 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T07:26:31.2666667+00:00
Ian-T 13,535 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

My Microsoft account got deleted and it is no longer recognized, the only issue I want to fix is logging into my Minecraft account.

My Microsoft account has been deleted and my Minecraft username has been linked to an email ending with @kidnap.life. Yesterday I was on call with my friends hoping to play Minecraft PVP together, I have tried Hypixel but the server was incredibly…

Windows for home | Other | Gaming
asked 2026-10-10T03:17:34.2733333+00:00
leonix 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T07:25:32.1133333+00:00
leonix 0 Reputation points
1 answer One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

E-mail body changed formatting

Recently, the look of the body copy in my emails changed. Affects both outgoing and incoming emails. How can I change it back?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business
asked 2025-07-14T20:42:58.31+00:00
Dwayne Dixon 20 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T07:23:40.7133333+00:00
JuliaMarvin 23,010 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2 answers

roaming desktop alert

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Desktop, Start, and personalization | Desktop
asked 2026-10-08T12:28:01.1733333+00:00
answered 2026-10-11T07:22:21.6+00:00
Thomas4-N 22,395 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Limited Out Going Emails for a Paid Microsoft Outlook Account

Hello Outlook Team,   I received a notification yesterday from a Microsoft non-monitored email generated to notify me that my outgoing emails have been blocked. As an effort to minimize spam. However, I am not spamming! Please advise of what the exact…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other
asked 2026-10-07T14:33:30.7933333+00:00
Elwood Blackwell 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T07:22:16.2733333+00:00
Norah-L 11,530 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

My PC is showing **“Product Activation Required.”** I’m unable to activate my Microsoft license even after signing in with my Microsoft account. Please help me fix this issue.

Hello, I am having an issue with Microsoft license activation on my PC. It is showing “Product Activation Required” and I am unable to activate/use Microsoft Office properly. I have signed in with my Microsoft account, but the license is still not being…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-07T16:58:19.41+00:00
Hafsa yafai 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T07:21:35.1633333+00:00
Norah-L 11,530 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

Real Name in gamertag, how to get a 2nd change for free

Hi, I've been on Xbox since 2018, and have changed my username back in 2019, and it has since remained the same. However, there's an issue with this: my current gamertag has my real first name in it, and I would now like to not have my real information…

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-10-11T07:21:06.61+00:00
VanishedLark 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Can't get into my Microsoft copilot 365 personal account.

Microsoft wants my birthday however, the birth year is not available for me to choose. I was paying monthly for my account and Microsoft wants me to set up another account. How do I gt into my account?

Microsoft Copilot | Other
asked 2026-10-07T19:21:37.1966667+00:00
HelpN0w 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T07:20:10.4233333+00:00
Norah-L 11,530 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

My Onedrive storage is full - I need to delete all synced data to free space

My Onedrive storage is full - I need to delete all synced data to free space

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-11T06:23:51.41+00:00
Lindokuhle Ngema 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T07:19:35.79+00:00
Mite Suo 5,480 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

spelling and grammar check in greek version of Office 365

how to fix spelling and grammar check in Office 365 (greek version), which is absent

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | Other | Other
asked 2026-10-08T10:50:33.67+00:00
Ioannis Apostolakis 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T07:19:31.6566667+00:00
Thomas4-N 22,395 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

out of stock of gift cards in microsoft rewards

so i currently have the required points to redeem gift cards but all gift cards are out of stock , so tell me how i will be able to redeem my cards . provide gifts cards as soon as possible otherwise I will case on microsoft rewards and microsoft teams…

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

8,515 questions
asked 2026-10-11T07:18:27.0366667+00:00
Anand Verma 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Lost workspace

Hi everyone, I am a Microsoft Loop user (personal account). I had Loop opened as a desktop app with a specific page open. I then closed the page using the upper left cross button (see screenshot). Loop closed the page, however, it also deleted or hid the…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Loop | For home
Microsoft 365 and Office | Loop | For home

A collaborative workspace app in Microsoft 365 designed to help teams co-create, stay organized, and work together in real time across apps and devices.

52 questions
asked 2026-10-08T09:16:52.3033333+00:00
Junis El Hassan 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T07:16:17.07+00:00
Thomas4-N 22,395 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

unable to install a family share of O365

@Office365 install. I have been invited to join my families O365 account but I am unable to install. I think it might be due to the fact I have a previous install of a student version so when I logon to my MS account, under subscriptions I only see that…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other
asked 2026-10-11T06:37:48.01+00:00
PCWA Secretary 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T07:14:43.62+00:00
PCWA Secretary 0 Reputation points
1 answer One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Mouse_Filter_01 virtual device keeps reappearing after removal, causes BSOD when uninstall

Hi there for some reason after i updated my asus rog mouse and installed armoury crate keyboard filter 01 and mouse filter 01 appeared in my bluetooth device window settings and for some reason when click "remove this device" it somehow…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-11T07:01:06.32+00:00
海 Archer 0 Reputation points
accepted 2026-10-11T07:12:29.58+00:00
海 Archer 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Artifact Signing organization validation: “You need permission” despite matching sign-in email

I’m completing Organization/Public identity validation for an Artifact Signing Basic account in North Europe, created October 8, 2026. The request is “In Progress”. I received the verification email at the primary address on the request. Opening its link…

Artifact Signing
Artifact Signing

A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)

1,405 questions
asked 2026-10-09T22:26:36.0266667+00:00
Amit Tsur 5 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-10-11T07:09:41.3166667+00:00
Amit Tsur 5 Reputation points