1,875,569 questions

Sort by: Updated
2 answers

Deleted file

I just accidentally deleted my file, I want to recover it. Can I still recover it? How?🙏🏻

Windows for home | Other | Recovery and backup
asked 2026-10-11T14:34:02.73+00:00
Aidil Fitrah 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-11T15:09:51.7766667+00:00
DaveM121 938.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

I cannot create an IMAP account after I have changed mail provider

I have used NewOutlook for some time (due to copilot) for both my office account (M365) and my private email hoste by a local danish webmail provider A couple of moth ago i change email provider from one.com dandomain.dk. And now i cannot create the IMAP…

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-08T18:45:39.3466667+00:00
Tom Persson 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T15:08:48.25+00:00
Tom Persson 0 Reputation points
2 answers

In outlook notification of Microsoft 365 Personal plan expiry

in outlook there is a noticed that Microsoft 365 Personal plan expiring soon. I don’t recall having a personal plan for outlook. And when I click manage subscription, it says I do not have any subscriptions. Can you help?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
asked 2026-10-11T12:21:41.2566667+00:00
Pamela Tierney 0 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-10-11T15:06:52.5466667+00:00
Stefan Blom 354K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Microsoft Word on Mac hanging when I press cmd or try to click file

Hi everyone, this problem started after I downloaded a document from my school drive. Now whenever I press the command key, or try to hover my mouse of the file button, the Mac beach ball of death shows up and I need to force quit Word, which has…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For education | MacOS
asked 2026-10-11T14:21:14.53+00:00
NK Fan 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T15:03:10.8566667+00:00
Ruby Nguyen 3,045 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Clarification and Feature Request: Family Safety Screen Time During Lock, Sleep, and Hibernate

I am using Microsoft Family Safety to manage device screen time for my child and would appreciate clarification regarding how screen time is counted when a Windows PC is not actively being used. I have reviewed the available Family Safety documentation…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Family and online safety
asked 2026-10-11T09:05:12.8433333+00:00
Richard Tai 0 Reputation points
accepted 2026-10-11T15:02:49.0966667+00:00
Richard Tai 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Appeal for Microsoft Rewards Account Suspension

Hello, I am writing to formally appeal the suspension of my Rewards account. I believe this action may have been taken in error, and I respectfully request a review of the decision. I understand the importance of following all guidelines and policies,…

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

8,516 questions
asked 2026-07-24T10:04:11.2566667+00:00
An Khang Ly Dang 10 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T15:01:34.3966667+00:00
Omen Phoneix 0 Reputation points
1 answer One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

All Outlook email lost when pointed at a new email server

All Outlook email on my laptop was lost when I changed the mail server. The structure and content of the missing email is still on my iPhone. Is there any way to recover my laptop from my phone?

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-10T18:30:44.1933333+00:00
Denise Clark 0 Reputation points
accepted 2026-10-11T14:59:15.1266667+00:00
Denise Clark 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Microsoft 365 newest version will not run on my MAC -need older version

My MAC doesn't work well with the MS 365 for MAC. I have had multiple calls and sessions with the support team and nothing has worked. Can I get an older version of MS365 for MAC - like the one I had last year - and download it? I need it badly and…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | iOS
asked 2026-10-11T14:36:24.7433333+00:00
Sandra Tuttle 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T14:59:14.8933333+00:00
Stefan Blom 354K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Wie erhalte ich die neuesten Treiber für den Multifunktions Ducker Pixma TR4750i?

Drucker kommuniziert nicht mit PC und umgedreht. Treiber werden für diesen neuen Drucker nicht automatisch gefunden.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-11T14:21:41.5133333+00:00
Wenio Sonja 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T14:58:41.8366667+00:00
DaveM121 938.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

Artifact Signing verification successful, but Azure remains “Action Required”

Individual publisher verification completed in the browser, and the AU10TIX Verified ID card exists in Microsoft Authenticator. Authenticator briefly reported an error. Azure still shows “Action Required,” and reopening the verification link says “This…

Artifact Signing
Artifact Signing

A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)

1,410 questions
asked 2026-10-11T14:58:33.2133333+00:00
Untamed Audio 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Disable the automatic spell checking function

Hi I want to disable the automatic spell checking function while editing/writing an e-mail. Thank you

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business
asked 2026-10-11T14:56:51.73+00:00
Emmanuel SICARD 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T14:57:04.3833333+00:00

AI answer

2 answers

I claimed a code for an Aurora cape and it does not appear in my capes list

On Sept. 29, I claimed an Aurora cape code that I received from a Twitch drop. I have had this specific issue since the date I claimed it: twelve days ago. I have read other help articles whose advice is to wait and/or equip said cape using Minecraft:…

Windows for home | Other | Gaming
asked 2026-10-11T08:18:39.5133333+00:00
Stan Ortiz 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T14:55:16.6+00:00
Stan Ortiz 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Closing Outlook emails

I have two Outlook emails now no longer required which need to be closed asap. One is linked to the Microsoft account and I can't find a way to change or close it. Do I have to close my Microsoft package completely to enable emails to be closed…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-10-11T14:16:23.85+00:00
Janet Dobson 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T14:55:07.5266667+00:00
EmilyS726 272.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

can you please tell me what is error code 0x0071160

can you please tell me what is error code 0x0071160

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
asked 2026-10-11T14:21:27.2433333+00:00
Sean Edmunds 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T14:55:06.8933333+00:00
DaveM121 938.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Redeemed Minecraft Cape didnt show up in cape section

I've used tiktok to redeem a Minecraft Aurora cape, but it didnt appear in my cape section. I've checked it few days later, it still didnt show up. In microsoft order history, the cape order seems completed. *Cape selection page and order summary…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Gaming
asked 2026-10-06T09:39:26.74+00:00
陌 忴 40 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T14:53:53.4466667+00:00
Friday 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Microsoft Rewards Availability

I am waiting to redeem some meaningful gift cards, but the redemption catalogue currently only shows Overwatch Coins. What would I do with that....? At least provide an alternative gift card that can be used in real life instead of only game vouchers....…

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

8,516 questions
asked 2026-09-04T14:39:16.42+00:00
Rajeev Kumar 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T14:53:24.88+00:00
Rajeev Kumar 0 Reputation points
2 answers

zero data retention, security and data privacy in azure open ai

How does Azure Open AI implement ZDR model, what security measure or data privacy controls ensure that customer prompts, responses and sensitive information are not stored, exposed or used to train ai models

Azure OpenAI in Foundry Models
Azure OpenAI in Foundry Models

An Azure service that provides access to OpenAI’s GPT-3 models with enterprise capabilities.

5,072 questions
asked 2026-10-09T09:25:52.56+00:00
Kashyap Narayanan 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T14:53:18.96+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

Refund request

I purchased Windows 11 Pro from the Microsoft Store today for €259, but I would like to request a refund. I cannot find a refund option in my order history. Could you please direct me to the correct team to process my refund request?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store
asked 2026-10-11T14:18:41.7366667+00:00
Фатме Селим 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T14:53:03.67+00:00
EmilyS726 272.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

How to use Microsoft Copilot on iPhone

Is there a way to use Microsoft Copilot on my iPhone? I don’t like the new Microsoft 365, and all my chats are on Microsoft Copilot. Every time I try to access it via Safari, I get the message 'Safari cannot open the page because the address is invalid.'…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other
asked 2026-10-11T14:52:27.73+00:00
Smith 0 Reputation points
1 answer

How to re-enable my temporary disabled Azure subscription due to past due

I am having an issue with paying my past due which was delayed but my last successful payment was made on 6/14/2026. I am trying to make the payment from Azure portal but i am been told that "I can't pay this invoice in the portal. Please contact…

Cost Management
Cost Management

A Microsoft offering that enables tracking of cloud usage and expenditures for Azure and other cloud providers.

5,056 questions
asked 2026-10-11T14:09:56.9233333+00:00
Chinonso F. Ojiakor 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T14:52:07.82+00:00
Andreas Baumgarten 133.1K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator