1,875,520 questions

Sort by: Updated
1 answer

Account is stuck in a child/family enforcement loop

The Microsoft account ******@outlook.com was originally created with an incorrect birth year. The account was recently removed from Microsoft Family, and parental consent was removed from organizer account ******@outlook.com. The account no longer…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Family Safety | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-11T09:26:09.47+00:00
Kristine Cartwright 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T12:06:02.34+00:00
Kristine Cartwright 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Need help recovering my Minecraft account - I have the Transaction ID and migration proof

Hello, I am having trouble recovering/accessing my Minecraft account and would appreciate some assistance from the support team. Here are the details of my situation: Account type: It was migrated to a Microsoft account. The issue: My account was lost…

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Gaming
asked 2026-10-10T16:24:03.5866667+00:00
matija cos 0 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-10-11T12:04:34.1733333+00:00
matija cos 0 Reputation points
9 answers

Copilot Update Glitch: Immediate Daily Chat Limit and Missing History (Sept 8th Update

Hello, I am posting to report a major bug with the recent Microsoft Copilot update that occurred on September 8th around 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM Eastern Time. Immediately following this update, two severe issues occurred simultaneously on my free Microsoft…

Microsoft Copilot | Windows Copilot | App
asked 2026-09-09T15:21:12.81+00:00
D D 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T12:02:59.5233333+00:00
D D 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Add existing email alias to Outlook for Mac

I already have an email alias for my Google business account, and I need to add it to my Outlook for Mac app. Can someone provide simple steps to do this? I think my app version is for home, and I think its the New Outlook, so I'm selecting that tag,…

Outlook | MacOS | New Outlook for Mac | For home
asked 2026-10-11T12:02:03.99+00:00
Linda Handelsman 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T12:02:17.41+00:00

AI answer

5 answers

The HTTP request is unauthorized with client authentication scheme 'Negotiate'.

Hi, We are currently in a hybrid configuration E2019CU15 with O365, trying to migrate mailboxes to O365 we are seeing the error below on all mailboxes we are trying to migrate. Error: CommunicationErrorTransientException: The call to…

Exchange | Hybrid management
Exchange | Hybrid management

The administration of a hybrid deployment that connects on-premises Exchange Server with Exchange Online, enabling seamless integration and centralized control.

2,459 questions
asked 2026-02-06T12:14:58.6033333+00:00
nettech 181 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-11T12:00:50.51+00:00
Sergey Trusov 0 Reputation points
2 answers

When I try to install office apps, copilot opens

I'm trying to install office apps but the copilot app keeps opening. I've uninstalled apps but its still happening

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For business | Windows
asked 2026-01-20T19:15:58.5533333+00:00
Anonymous
answered 2026-10-11T11:58:56.1833333+00:00
JRHPM 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Kernel bugcheck 0x1E (AV_nt!HvpGetCellMap) recurs 3x on build 26100.9457 / 26200.9457, never on the two prior builds

Recurring BSOD on Windows 11 25H2 build 26200.9457 / kernel 10.0.26100.9457. Bugcheck 0x1E (KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED), parameter 1 = 0xC0000005 (access violation), PROCESS_NAME = Registry, MODULE_NAME = nt, FAILURE_BUCKET_ID = AV_nt!HvpGetCellMap. The…

Windows for home | Other | Windows update
asked 2026-09-22T15:26:31.08+00:00
Richard Sowell 5 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T11:58:45.7766667+00:00
Reed 0 Reputation points
1 answer

I cannot create an IMAP account after I have changed mail provider

I have used NewOutlook for some time (due to copilot) for both my office account (M365) and my private email hoste by a local danish webmail provider A couple of moth ago i change email provider from one.com dandomain.dk. And now i cannot create the IMAP…

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-08T18:45:39.3466667+00:00
Tom Persson 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T11:58:10.27+00:00
Tom Persson 0 Reputation points
1 answer

How to rent Microsoft 365 in Ecuador with a US credit card at our voting address in the USA

An 86 year old Vietnam Veteran's wife, a PhD in education, needs Microsoft 365 in our home in Ecuador. Microsoft says NO!!!

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
asked 2026-10-11T11:54:23.9266667+00:00
Jacqueline Zaleski Mackenzie 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T11:56:58.0566667+00:00

AI answer

2 answers

My hotmail account locked since 10 years

Hello; I've trying to recover my old hotmail account for the last 10 years; I did the recovery process; but I can't remember the questions/ names / ages I've put when creating this mailbox when I was 13 (20 years ago) so it always fails; what are the…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-11T11:23:25.4633333+00:00
Nicolas R 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T11:56:49.66+00:00
DaveM121 938.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

How to fix "VMware Player and Hyper-V are not compatible. Remove the Hyper-V role from the system before running VMware Player."

Hi, I've deployed Windows 11 in cloud and installed VMware Workstation 17 (upgraded it to the latest version). I've tried to run Linux VM(Ubuntu) on VMware but I keep getting error as mentioned above. I've tried: Disabling hyper-v from "Turn…

Windows for business | Windows Client for IT Pros | Storage high availability | Virtualization and Hyper-V
asked 2024-09-02T17:58:00.52+00:00
Ash A 25 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T11:56:31.3733333+00:00
Dmitrij Selyanin 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Access to Microsoft 365 when email no longer available

How can I gain access to my Microsoft 365 account when I no longer have access to the email it was set up with? Can I change this email address?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Windows
asked 2026-02-01T23:53:13.3266667+00:00
Eric Pedersen 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T11:55:52.97+00:00
Stefan Blom 354K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
4 answers

hybrid exchange 2019 to o365 mailbox migration failure

Hi, We are trying to migrate our mailboxes from 2019 to o365 in the existing hybrid set up. All migrations fail with the error below. Data migrated: Migration rate: Error: CommunicationErrorTransientException: The call to…

Exchange | Exchange Server | Management
Exchange | Exchange Server | Management

The administration and maintenance of Microsoft Exchange Server to ensure secure, reliable, and efficient email and collaboration services across an organization.

8,204 questions
asked 2026-01-19T00:54:42.2233333+00:00
nettech 181 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T11:50:25.57+00:00
Sergey Trusov 0 Reputation points
3 answers

update active directory attribute

Hi All, I have a requirement to update the telephoneNumber attribute for Active Directory users. I have a CSV file with the following columns: Users – Contains the user's UPN or email address. TNumber – Contains the telephone number that needs to be…

Windows for business | Windows Server | Directory services | Active Directory
asked 2026-08-06T22:14:50.7733333+00:00
Glenn Maxwell 14,226 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T11:49:33.1833333+00:00
Matt roberts 10 Reputation points
0 answers

How dare you install Edge without my permision on my 11 year old daugthers Android Tablet and circumvent my parental controls?

I have a XiaoMi Android tablet and use family link to control all apps and all websites my daugther can access. Suddenly the tablet installed all by itself without permision Edge without any control what my daugther can see and do in the internet. It was…

Microsoft Edge | Other | Android
asked 2026-10-11T11:42:51+00:00
Magnus 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T11:48:33.24+00:00
Magnus 0 Reputation points
3 answers

cannot use curse forge because ive been marked as a child but im not under and family thing and cant unmark myself as a child

My Microsoft account is incorrectly flagged as a child / Family Safety account. I am over 18, my date of birth is correct, and I am not part of any Microsoft Family. This restriction is blocking third-party sign-ins (CurseForge). I need the Family Safety…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other
asked 2026-01-23T07:51:56.6833333+00:00
raymen Ulinfun 5 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T11:46:01.36+00:00
Stefan Blom 354K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

sound problem

no sound on my alexa running win 11 pro, ran troubleshoot and could not find the problem

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
asked 2026-10-11T11:43:59.8666667+00:00
RICK COONS 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T11:44:14.4733333+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

payment decline

I have two payment orders, but whenever I try to make the payment, it fails and displays the following error message: Processing payment “Your payment of ₹101.54 on 10/11/2026 could not be processed. Please try again or try again with a different payment…

Cost Management
Cost Management

A Microsoft offering that enables tracking of cloud usage and expenditures for Azure and other cloud providers.

5,053 questions
asked 2026-10-11T11:43:05.4533333+00:00
sandip 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T11:43:46.9633333+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

meine Laptopkamera wird nicht erkannt.

meine Laptop camera wird nicht erkannt ,wahrscheinlich ein treiber problem.wie oder mit welchem programm kann ich das beheben? wo finde ich den nötigen treiber?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-11T11:10:31.8266667+00:00
soundman unterdruck 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T11:42:01.75+00:00
DaveM121 938.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

Microsoft for Startups approved, but “You aren’t eligible for this offer” when activating Azure credits

My Microsoft for Startups application has been approved, but when I try to activate the Azure startup sponsorship I receive “You aren’t eligible for this offer.” I joined Microsoft for Startups after May 29, 2026 using the new Azure Portal…

Azure | Azure Startups
Azure | Azure Startups

Startups: Companies that are in their initial stages of business and typically developing a business model and seeking financing.

1,778 questions
asked 2026-10-11T11:40:23.1266667+00:00
Wesley Iluobe 0 Reputation points