1,874,129 questions

Sort by: Updated
1 answer

Žiadosť o obnovenie administratívneho prístupu k službe Microsoft 365

Dobrý deň potrebovali by sme sa dostat k učtu Office 365 Education aby sme mohli použivať Office 365 Education , ked zadavame email škoky [Poznámka moderátora: Osobné identifikačné údaje odstránené]@rctornala.sk vypiše mi chybu že toto konto nie je…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For education | Other
asked 2026-10-07T09:21:38.4933333+00:00
RC Tornala 0 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-10-08T08:25:57.75+00:00
Aetherin 2,910 Reputation points Independent Advisor
3 answers

create a passkey

How do I create a passkey to sign in to Microsoft?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy
asked 2026-10-08T07:16:23.1733333+00:00
Ralph Hutchins 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T08:25:54.8333333+00:00
Kapil Arya 38,516 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
0 answers

Need to know the exam appeared details

Hi , I took PL-300 Microsoft exam. Unfortunately, my exam was cancelled as there is some issue. I need my failed certificate to retake my exam. Could you please help me to get the certificate

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For education | Other
asked 2026-10-08T08:23:58.4866667+00:00
Sridharan, Dhanapriya 0 Reputation points
2 answers

My laptop doesn't recognize the built-in camera

Case already opened with Alvin: 7109693704. He already installed a new driver for the camera, but it also failed. I had to interrupt and would like to resume now!

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-08T07:49:33.79+00:00
Lucian Perl 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T08:23:37.2633333+00:00
DaveM121 937.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor
10 answers

How to turn off calendar reminders for shared mailbox only?

I have a user who has access on a shared mailbox but she wants to turn off the reminders of shared mailbox only but not for her primary mailbox. I had checked in outlook settings but I can't see any option to turn off calendar reminders seperately. …

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business
asked 2021-10-19T15:50:08.32+00:00
Vinay Bhatia 151 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T08:23:35.8933333+00:00
Grendizer 65 Reputation points
2 answers

My microsoft storage account has not updated since being paid yeaterday.

My subscription was paid yesterday 7th October. I am locked out of my emails and downloads. When will it update and i stop getting update messages. <System Center Operations Manager>

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other
asked 2026-10-08T03:14:30.8+00:00
Margy Phipps 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-08T08:21:25.54+00:00
Lychee-Ng 28,995 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
3 answers

Share Point: site set up types - Teams site Vs Communication site

I have two Share Point sites which I need to lock down access to. I have files on both sites that are for information and collaboration. Which set up should I opt for and why? Teams or Communication?

Microsoft 365 and Office | SharePoint | For business | Other
asked 2026-03-19T11:53:29.1633333+00:00
Maria 40 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-08T08:21:13.6166667+00:00
Alex Vargas 65 Reputation points
1 answer

How to fix Taskbar whiteout?

The Windows 11 Taskbar randomly goes completely white. I have to use the Windows key for it to go back to normal and to be able to use Taskbar icons. I can't see a pattern relating to what apps are open at the time. Any advice on a fix?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Desktop, Start, and personalization | Task Bar
asked 2026-10-08T08:20:45.5333333+00:00
Sam 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T08:21:02.73+00:00

AI answer

2 answers

My other microsoft account has been hacked

My Microsoft account was compromised after I was tricked into providing a Microsoft verification code during a fraudulent Minecraft verification. My account details were subsequently changed and I lost access. I previously received a request from…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-10-07T12:04:41.18+00:00
Alex E 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T08:20:05.28+00:00
Hornblower409 16,350 Reputation points
1 answer

Microsoft 365 student verification rejected

Hello, I am a student at Ho Chi Minh City Open University in Vietnam, enrolled in the online Bachelor's program. I am trying to purchase Microsoft 365 Personal with the student discount. My student email domain is @oude.edu.vn, but it cannot be verified…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
asked 2026-10-08T07:10:15.05+00:00
Vy Huỳnh 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-08T08:19:46.56+00:00
Vy Huỳnh 0 Reputation points
2 answers

gpt-6-luna on Azure OpenAI loses digits in scanned documents: image gets ~2.4x fewer input tokens than the same request on OpenAI API

We run OCR on scanned invoices and contracts (A4, around 200 dpi) with gpt-6-luna through the Responses API. On Azure the model keeps dropping digits from 10-digit reference numbers. The exact same request against api.openai.com reads them fine. I have…

Azure OpenAI in Foundry Models
Azure OpenAI in Foundry Models

An Azure service that provides access to OpenAI’s GPT-3 models with enterprise capabilities.

5,063 questions
asked 2026-10-07T15:31:16.37+00:00
Fcabla 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T08:19:24.8533333+00:00
Fcabla 0 Reputation points
2 answers

PROBLEM WITH AUTHENTICATOR APP - CANNOT LOGIN INTO MY MICROSOFT BUSINESS ACCOUNT

Dear Microsoft Team, I need assistance recovering my company's Microsoft 365 Business account. I purchased the license key from CellphoneS in Vietnam and have been using it for nearly three months. I am designated as the account administrator, and the…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
asked 2026-09-25T09:33:08.2366667+00:00
Phương Hoàng 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-08T08:19:12.3266667+00:00
Phương Hoàng 0 Reputation points
1 answer

How to use again one function of RAMMap. Gives crash and it goes to force restart !

RAMMap v1.63 Empty Working Sets does nothing on Windows 11 26H2 (build 26300.xxxx). Worked fine on 25H2 before the September 2026 quality update

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
asked 2026-10-01T23:17:45.76+00:00
ExoticGuest 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-08T08:18:25.5+00:00
Clary-N 16,660 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Azure AI Search S1: max fields per index, Need clarification

According to the Azure AI Search service limits page on Microsoft Learn, the S1 tier allows 1000 simple fields per index. But the Get Service Statistics API returns maxFieldsPerIndex = 3000 for our S1 service. Which value is actually enforced?

Azure AI Search
Azure AI Search

An Azure search service with built-in artificial intelligence capabilities that enrich information to help identify and explore relevant content at scale.

1,598 questions
asked 2026-10-08T07:38:58.24+00:00
Giridharan 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-08T08:17:58.16+00:00
Maciej Kępa 90 Reputation points
1 answer

RemoteHelp Verbindungsabbrüche

Hallo, bei der Nutzung von Microsoft Remote Help treten Verbindungsabbrüche auf, sobald die Netzwerkverbindung kurzzeitig beeinträchtigt wird.  Bei kurzzeitigen Netzwerkabbrüchen, hoher Latenz oder Paketverlusten stürzt Microsoft Remote Help ab bzw.…

Windows for business | Windows Client for IT Pros | User experience | Session connectivity
asked 2026-10-06T08:19:35.4566667+00:00
Leonhartsberger 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-08T08:17:44.3233333+00:00
Leonhartsberger, Fabian 0 Reputation points
1 answer

BSOD after installation KB5122878 on Windows 10 ESU

How to properly prevent forced reinstallation and block KB5122878? I recently ran into a severe issue tied to the September Windows update, and I wanted to see if anyone else has experienced something similar or found a reliable block. Here is the exact…

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Extended Security Update (ESU)
asked 2026-10-01T16:29:44.4766667+00:00
UriF 1 Reputation point
commented 2026-10-08T08:16:53.3266667+00:00
UriF 1 Reputation point
1 answer

Not receiving Reminders via Email from Outlook on the web (OWA) ToDo

Using OWA (Outlook on the web) (Outlook.com) on Edge browser on Windows 11. Using "To Do" function for many years. Recently not receiving "reminders via email" on the day the To-Do is scheduled. In the "To Do Settings", I…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings
asked 2026-10-06T04:21:19.5066667+00:00
MoonTrucking-3878 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-08T08:15:17.15+00:00
Kai-H 28,235 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Cisco VPN MFA push timeout

Hi Microsoft team I am currently working with an on-premises Cisco VPN deployment that uses Duo MFA for user authentication. The VPN connection process generally works as expected, but we are running into an issue where the VPN authentication request…

Windows for business | Windows 365 Business
asked 2026-10-08T07:48:52.4333333+00:00
Syafiq Hamid 60 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-08T08:13:35.65+00:00
Ronald Sabiiti 160 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

I am unable to find AI-102 Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution English

I am unable to find AI-102 Designing and Implementing a Microsoft Azure AI Solution English. Due to some medical issues I was unable to attend the exam so I was provided with a voucher code on 19/07/2026 to Schedule the exam again and the voucher is…

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-10-08T07:40:40.68+00:00
Narula, Punya 0 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-10-08T08:13:02.7366667+00:00
Narula, Punya 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Unable to renew certification before the displayed expiration date – Renewal issue

Hello Microsoft Certification Support Team, I hold the Microsoft Certified: Power BI Data Analyst Associate certification. My certification expiration date was showing as October 7, 2026. I attempted to renew my certification on October 4, 2026, which…

Microsoft Edge | Website issues | Windows 10
asked 2026-10-08T08:13:02.3666667+00:00
994974059 0 Reputation points