1,875,663 questions

Sort by: Updated
2 answers

Mails are stuck in Outbox and need to restore

Title: Outlook Classic Outbox Shows [14] Items, but the Folder Is Empty – Missing Emails Not Found in OWA or New Outlook Hello Microsoft Support Community, I am experiencing an issue with Outlook Classic where emails appear to be stuck in the Outbox but…

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For business
asked 2026-10-11T21:04:21.0833333+00:00
Ravi Viswam 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T21:10:01.4066667+00:00
Ravi Viswam 0 Reputation points
0 answers

How do I delete an old unused email account

Dear Microsoft Please can you close my email account - ******@outlook.com - I no longer use this one now also Can you close my other email account - ******@outlook.com - I have a NEW email account which I use day to day now Thank you Iain…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-10-11T20:31:23.24+00:00
Iain Blair 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T21:09:08+00:00
John Jefferson Doyon 89,550 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

how to fix my device location

Location is always turning off on OLG forcing me to go back and try to set OLG up with an Ontario location

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy
asked 2026-10-11T21:08:14.1966667+00:00
Greg Himpfen 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T21:08:27.68+00:00

AI answer

0 answers

Microsoft 365 Personal purchased through Apple App Store is active, but Office apps on Mac show no subscription and won't activate.

Microsoft 365 Personal purchased through Apple App Store is active, but Office apps on Mac show no subscription and won't activate. The Microsoft account uses the same email as the Apple purchase. Please help resolve the macOS activation issue.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | MacOS
asked 2026-10-11T21:08:15.8933333+00:00
Ruchika Waghmare 0 Reputation points
0 answers

recover email

how do I recover my email? my password has no problem, it's an old phone number I dont have anymore that block me from accessing my account. Thank you

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-10-11T20:31:35.42+00:00
Samuel King 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T21:06:30.7066667+00:00
John Jefferson Doyon 89,550 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Temporary Email Replaces My Alternative Email

Hello, I used a temporary email to change some settings on my account. I think it changed my alternative email to the temporary email, but I want to cancel it now. The problem is that Microsoft is trying to send a code to my Gmail account, which is my…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other
asked 2026-10-11T21:05:46.58+00:00
GokceJR 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T21:05:59.6733333+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

Excel per Mac: errore AppleScript −1728 nell’avvio di una funzione VBA

Titolo: Excel per Mac: errore AppleScript −1728 nell’avvio esterno di una funzione VBA Sto diagnosticando un collegamento locale personalizzato che usa AppleScript per chiamare una funzione VBA in Excel per Mac. La prova riguarda esclusivamente…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Development | Other
asked 2026-10-11T10:31:50.5233333+00:00
Mauro Filippucci 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-11T21:05:09.6833333+00:00
Ruby Nguyen 3,045 Reputation points Independent Advisor
3 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

how to turn off windows update completely

with no possibility of automatically turning back on ever again regardless of circumstances

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
asked 2026-06-12T14:02:42.9266667+00:00
GR 20 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-10-11T21:05:00.6533333+00:00
John Grey 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Gmail isn't working in Outlook all of a sudden

I've had a gmail account I access via Outlook for years, along with several non-gmail accounts. All of a sudden, the gmail account isn't working. It's not getting all my emails (I've checked it against the account directly on the web). I get a banner…

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-09T01:31:30.2133333+00:00
Mathilda Navias 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T21:01:11.7433333+00:00
Mathilda Navias 0 Reputation points
4 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Continued problem with MS Windows 11 Pro updates stuck in Pending Download status.

Updates are found and the attempt to download remains stuck in "Pending Download" status. I have attempted to run the "Windows Update Troubleshooter" and it fails to work. I have installed a repair version of Windows which helped for…

Windows for business | Windows Client for IT Pros | Performance | System performance
asked 2026-09-20T10:51:49.07+00:00
John Coffey 25 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T20:56:19.4733333+00:00
Alan Burg 0 Reputation points
3 answers

how to call people from a school chrombook

my ipad caught a virus and I tried calling from my school Chromebook and I didn't work so I downloaded windows 11 and I wanna know how to make calls now?.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Apps
asked 2026-01-10T05:50:35.6366667+00:00
Dez'Ariya 5 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T20:56:16.17+00:00
Rosedoline Altine 0 Reputation points
2 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Wallpaper resets to color and New WinUI 3 Search has no Search bar in build 26340.9616

I am using Windows 11 26H2 Experimental build 26340.9616. I am experiencing two separate issues in this build. Desktop wallpaper always resets to a solid color When I change my desktop background to a picture, Windows does not keep the selected image.…

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Search
asked 2026-10-08T22:44:43.1266667+00:00
Alon 20 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T20:52:01.9566667+00:00
Hamad suliman 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Billing Dispute with Azure Pay-As-You-Go invoice - How to contact Support with Chat -or even raise a ticket

This has to be the most frustrating Contact service ever. I have a billing dispute with my latest Azure Pay-As-You-Go invoice. I am disputing invoice G18930752. I am not reporting a technical fault or Azure outage. I have identified that approximately…

Azure SQL Database
asked 2026-10-10T11:19:29.37+00:00
Ian Lowe 1 Reputation point
commented 2026-10-11T20:51:36.34+00:00
Ian Lowe 1 Reputation point
0 answers

Store developer account: “Account creation failed” after verification complete

My Microsoft Store developer (company) account shows Verification complete: email, business and employment are all Verified (publisher Starin Solutions LLC). Every time I click Finish account setup I get: “Account creation failed. Account status check…

Microsoft Partner Center | Other
asked 2026-10-11T19:10:56.5066667+00:00
Douglas Palmer 0 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-10-11T20:51:09.6566667+00:00
Douglas Palmer 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Missing files

VCRUNTIME140.dll and MSVCP140.dll are missing. The app will not open without these

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-11T20:48:41.2433333+00:00
Stephen Rayburn 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T20:49:15.0566667+00:00

AI answer

2 answers

how to fix notice when opening spreadsheets that says excel has run into a problem

when i try to open a excel spreadsheet it pops up the notice...we're sorry, but the excel has run into an error that is preventing it from working correctly. excel will need to be closed as a result. would you like us to repair now? but nothing happens…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For business | Windows
asked 2026-10-11T20:36:32.0033333+00:00
gasman 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T20:48:24.99+00:00
Ivory 2,075 Reputation points Independent Advisor
20 answers

why does the new copilot have a daily chat limit?

I've been using copilot for the past year and recently the copilot version changed and now i noticed a time limit for my chats which interferes with my daily and evening computer work not good as i was relying on copilot for my lab work . …

Microsoft Copilot | Other
asked 2026-09-08T04:14:58.55+00:00
john bryla 100 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T20:48:20.8733333+00:00
Owner Accounts' 5 Reputation points
0 answers

Copilot Studio MCP connector omits the RFC 8707 resource parameter, so the token audience is wrong and every MCP call returns 401

Adding an MCP server as a tool with Authentication = OAuth 2.0 and Configuration type = Dynamic (with discovery): Copilot Studio fetches our RFC 9728 protected-resource metadata, then issues an authorization request that omits the resource parameter. The…

Microsoft Copilot | Microsoft 365 Copilot | Development
asked 2026-09-22T13:50:41.89+00:00
Sebastian Alpers 0 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-10-11T20:47:26.1266667+00:00
SK 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Surface 7Pro Win10 Can’t start camera 0xa00f429e <pageopenfailed> also <windowshowfailed>(0x8007007f)

Just tried to open native windows camera app in Win10 Surface 7Pro and got error message "Can't start your camera 0xa00f429e <pageopenfailed> (0x8007007f)" Still works fine in Zoom, Teams, and other camera apps downloaded from MS store.…

Surface | Surface Pro | Sound and camera
asked 2026-10-11T20:35:06.71+00:00
Howie 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-11T20:46:48.6466667+00:00
Howie 0 Reputation points
2 answers

removal of strike penalty

MS ads has placed a strike penalty on my account. I have no idea of how to fix the problem. I have redone my sites and removed all content that may have caused the strike, now, all I want to do is submit my ads and sites to MS ads for evaluation, so that…

Microsoft Advertising | Manage ads | Editorial policy guidance
asked 2026-10-01T00:50:24.39+00:00
john white 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T20:45:31.2666667+00:00
john white 0 Reputation points