1,870,197 questions

Sort by: Updated
1 answer

Microsoft for Startups business verification failed — no Program Support option

Hello, I am enrolled in the new Microsoft for Startups experience in the Azure Portal. My business verification failed with the message: “We couldn’t verify your startup.” No reason was provided, and there is no option to edit the submitted information,…

Azure | Azure ISV (Independent Software Vendor) and Startups
asked 2026-09-29T23:20:02.0866667+00:00
Bevan John 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-30T00:41:06.4433333+00:00
JonathanPe 17,510 Reputation points Moderator
1 answer

Personal Microsoft account stuck as B2B guest in former employer Entra tenants — cannot leave

After a few hours of trying to solve this myself, Copilot recommended I come here and generated this message for me to summarize the problem and what I have already tried. I have a personal Microsoft account that is still associated as a B2B/external…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Other
asked 2026-09-29T23:51:28.0266667+00:00
Eric Spies 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-30T00:40:52.5033333+00:00
Eric Spies 0 Reputation points
1 answer

How do I sign out of this account completely?

I never signed up for a School or Work Account. I'm 72 years old and think I have been hacked. Please delete this School/Work Account

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
asked 2026-09-30T00:05:39.42+00:00
Scott and Mary Lewis 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-30T00:40:48.41+00:00
Teddie Dang 1,365 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Report suspicious email supposedly from own email address

I received a suspicious phishing email (unverified sender) and when I tried to report it, got a message "You can't report an email address from your own address. I also tried to send it to reportphishing@microsoft.com but got a "Delivery has…

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-02-28T00:23:17.0666667+00:00
SHV 160 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-30T00:39:57.1633333+00:00
Amanda 25 Reputation points
17 answers

Recurring 0x1E bugcheck in nt!ExpPoolTrackerChargeEntry on Windows 11 25H2 (26100.8655), not fixed by KB5094135

My Alienware 18 (model AA18250) on Windows 11 25H2 has been blue-screening repeatedly for about five weeks, and I would like it escalated since the latest cumulative update did not fix it. Failure signature (consistent across 15+ dumps since early…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
asked 2026-06-16T05:45:47.4066667+00:00
Pat Gordon 90 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-30T00:39:36.0466667+00:00
dw gx 0 Reputation points
1 answer One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Unable to login as authenticator app is not showing notification after mobile change

Since I recently changed my phone, I am unable to receive verification notifications from the Authenticator app, which prevents me from logging into my Azure personal account (non-enterprise account). Please guide me on how to disable MFA and log in…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID
asked 2026-02-07T06:57:46.4433333+00:00
Kimi Yang 30 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-30T00:39:30.97+00:00
Briana Finney 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Azure Database for PostgreSQL flexible server: Point-in-time restore — Encountered failure during restore process

Problem description I am attempting to perform a point-in-time restore on my Azure Database for PostgreSQL flexible server, but the operation fails consistently. The restore was initiated via Azure CLI, specifying a restore point from September 28, 2026,…

Azure Database for PostgreSQL
asked 2026-09-29T23:36:08.2133333+00:00
GustavoHiga-5354 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-30T00:39:01.3666667+00:00
JonathanPe 17,510 Reputation points Moderator
1 answer

I cannot use excel after buying office 365 on Mac , I cannot copy a cell

I cannot even copy a cell in a sheet in excel . I have just bought office 365 yesterday and my excel does not work properly .

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For home | MacOS
asked 2026-09-27T19:31:03.9733333+00:00
Tania Van Dorpe 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-09-30T00:38:32.4133333+00:00
Norah-L 11,250 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

problemas con el bluetooth en asus gaming tuf f16

la laptop la compre hace 2 meses aproximadamente. y desde que la comence a ocupar no he logrado conectar ningun dispositivo de audio externo a mi laptop. en este caso han sido dos parlantes los cuales logran conectar, pero no suenan. he seguido todos…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-09-29T23:56:25.6633333+00:00
Ivar pearce 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-30T00:36:50.51+00:00
Hector FC 34,480 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Container security posture management: Persistent unhealthy assessments on deleted AKS cluster

Problem description I am experiencing an issue where a set of 15 container-level assessments in Microsoft Defender for Cloud remain marked as 'Unhealthy' for an Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) cluster that has already been deleted. Despite verifying that…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Defender | Microsoft Defender for Cloud
asked 2026-09-29T23:48:37.42+00:00
CVJC-4074 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-30T00:36:22.9933333+00:00
JonathanPe 17,510 Reputation points Moderator
0 answers

The phone number for two factor authentication is incorrect, how do I change it

When I go to 2 factor the phone number is an old landline which will not work. I need to update the phone number, or disable two factor authentication temporarily

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows
asked 2026-09-30T00:34:56.09+00:00
Terry Forkheim 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Sign in issue

My wife wants to share her Microsoft products with me however I do not have an account and am having real problems getting one. I need help. I would appreciate talking to someone about this

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
asked 2026-09-29T20:44:32.4133333+00:00
KITTO, Craig 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-30T00:34:51.6433333+00:00
KITTO, Craig 0 Reputation points
4 answers

Word default save format keeps changing from .docx to .odt

A user that I administer is randomly experiencing that the default save format in Microsoft Word changes from .docx to .odt. I have manually changed the setting back to .docx three times so far, but after some time it changes back again without the user…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For business | Windows
asked 2026-06-03T09:58:54.9666667+00:00
Søren Røisæth 45 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-30T00:34:41.9933333+00:00
LucyH 0 Reputation points
1 answer

"Print to PDF" function no longer works.

I am struggling to correct a problem that began unexpectedly two days ago. In Edge, using Windows 11, I usually use "Print to PDF" to save documents located on Edge that would help me for future reference. Now, suddenly, when I select…

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11
asked 2026-09-30T00:34:22.04+00:00
Doug Andrews 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-30T00:34:35.9133333+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

adding team member to group email

Hi Team I would like to add a team member to a group email in outloomk to have full access please. Cheers Siobhan

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-09-30T00:34:16.57+00:00
Siobhan Ramsay 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-30T00:34:28.9533333+00:00

AI answer

2 answers

Want to reset my hotmail account

I have not used my hotmail account in a long time and want to reset it

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other
asked 2026-09-29T23:59:59.62+00:00
Mike Brace 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-30T00:34:08.5766667+00:00
Estrella721 46,160 Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

Tengo un examen que canje el voucher de ai fest en 10 dias y me registre con correo laboral que ahora eliminaron que hago

Me registré para un examen de Microsoft con una cuenta laboral, pero fui desvinculado de la empresa y esa cuenta ya fue eliminada por completo. Necesito actualizar el correo de mi reserva a mi cuenta personal para poder recibir las instrucciones y…

Microsoft Partner Center | Other
asked 2026-09-30T00:33:52.3833333+00:00
Roxana Pissani 0 Reputation points
1 answer

My Onedrive is full and will not let me delete files

Everytime I delete files, they come back. I have nothing synched and have turned off every feature I can think of to prevent this from happening - my email now does not work because I am out fo storage. I do not want more storage - i want to clean up my…

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows
asked 2026-09-26T20:36:07.1133333+00:00
Kristen DeKruyf 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-30T00:31:40.0033333+00:00
Kristen DeKruyf 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Excel Sheet1 suddenly won't allow drag, copy, or paste

I have an Excel workbook with a Sheet1 containing many important formulas and calculations. Recently, I noticed that I cannot drag formulas, copy/paste cells, or fill cells on Sheet1. However, these functions work normally on other sheets in the same…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | Other | Windows
asked 2026-09-30T00:31:32.4933333+00:00
MARUF MASRAFI 0 Reputation points
2 answers

How to retrieve and have control over my email address that was hacked

My email address was hacked and I have verified my account as well as changed my password numerous times. I can see the account but no longer able to send or receive emails. I own the domain and contact GODADDY - they show it is still registered to me…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-09-28T19:41:35.81+00:00
Janice Materiale 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-30T00:31:11.42+00:00
Janice Materiale 0 Reputation points