1,875,105 questions

Sort by: Updated
1 answer

My personal Microsoft account still shows connected to a stale work organization = s3ga.onmicrosoft.com

I need to have the stale org, s3ga.onmicrosoft.com removed from my personal account. Remove the ghost work identity Remove the stale tenant binding Remove the corrupted routing rule Restore your personal account to a pure MSA I can be reached at…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Other
asked 2026-10-10T00:16:14.4333333+00:00
Jeff Moyer 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T05:00:50.4233333+00:00
Xavier-D 13,855 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
3 answers

Unable to change Outlook account password

Hello, I am trying to change the password for my personal Outlook account, but I keep receiving this error message: "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later." I have…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-10-10T03:11:39.1533333+00:00
Kiel Encinias 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T04:59:47.6866667+00:00
Kiel Encinias 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Locked out of my Hotmail account for 3 weeks — recovery process stuck in an endless verification loop

Hello, I’m hoping someone from Microsoft support or a community moderator can help me identify a way to escalate my situation. I’ve been unable to access my Hotmail account, ******@hotmail.fr, for three weeks. When I attempt to sign in, Microsoft…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-10-09T01:58:24.1133333+00:00
Camille Parissier 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T04:59:33.4533333+00:00
Hornblower409 16,555 Reputation points
3 answers

error received when replying to an encrypted email in a shared mailbox using the new outlook

We have started to use Microsoft's encrypted emails with one of our shared mailboxes. We are able to send emails to initiate the conversation, but when the client responds to the email, we are unable to reply back. We get an error that states "The…

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business
asked 2026-10-09T20:05:03.82+00:00
Dana Irvine 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T04:58:25.1333333+00:00
Vasil Michev 128.4K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
2 answers

Account suspended

Subject: Request for Human Review - Case Number: 7109949416 (Clarification regarding household Wi-Fi and Referral) Dear Microsoft Support and Research Team, I am writing to follow up on my suspended account. I understand that my case was forwarded to…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-10-10T03:55:19.6733333+00:00
Safia Younas 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T04:58:23.06+00:00
Safia Younas 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Moving Outlook emails from old Win 10 desktop to new Win 11 desktop

How do I move my Outlook emails from an old windows 10 desktop to a new Windows 11 desktop. The Outlook I am attempting to move has a total of seven different email addresses. Some of them are Gmail. Some of them Microsoft accounts

Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-10-10T00:17:03.3033333+00:00
KEVIN LESS 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T04:58:02.6166667+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
3 answers

Testez la caméra et le micro avant de faire une reunion teams

bonjour je voudrai tester ma camera et le son avant de faire ma premiere reunion teams

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams Free | Settings | Other
asked 2025-07-28T09:35:59.0566667+00:00
Valérie Lecomte 5 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T04:57:53.6566667+00:00
benjamin boffelli 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Azure AI bot Services

pueden confirmar si Azure Bot Service será descontinuado?

Azure AI Bot Service
Azure AI Bot Service

An Azure service that provides an integrated environment for bot development.

1,151 questions
asked 2026-10-06T23:05:56+00:00
Juan Taborda 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T04:57:39.0566667+00:00
Sai Kiran Mudavath 185 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Windows 10 64-bit computer (under ESU) with a recurring VSS failure affecting backup program.

I have a Windows 10 64-bit computer with ESU with a recurring VSS failure affecting my backup program, Acronis True Image. I have already restarted and collected vssadmin list writers, vssadmin list providers, vssadmin list shadows, vssadmin list…

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Recovery and backup
asked 2026-09-29T01:38:03.3366667+00:00
Steve Rankine 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T04:56:39.9433333+00:00
Steve Rankine 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Chat unable to open after the new Copilot update.

The issue for my account is ever since the new copilot update started, it has been failing to open 1 specific chat of mine, which happens to be a chat that I used the most. The chat name still shows up in the side bar with the rest of the chats, but when…

Microsoft Copilot | Other
asked 2026-10-01T02:58:56.36+00:00
Anonymous 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T04:54:14.1533333+00:00
Anonymous 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Keys holding down

So when I play games like Minecraft on my windows PC when I pres w a s or d it takes like a couple seconds then it does wht its supposed to do even when I hold it, it works but when I remove my finger off the key it still does the thing it is supposed to…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Gaming
asked 2026-10-10T04:53:11.45+00:00
Justice Lizarraga 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T04:53:26.0866667+00:00

AI answer

2 answers

Credits, commitments and promotions

Missing $200 free credit on new account ? Credits, commitments and promotions?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | Other | Other
asked 2026-10-10T03:36:19.7166667+00:00
Steven Duog 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T04:52:59.8966667+00:00
SD - IA 180.8K Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Azure AI Foundry Responses API returns 401 with Entra ID despite resource-scoped inference role

I am testing a non-production Azure AI Foundry deployment using U.S. Data Zone Standard. Authentication uses Microsoft Entra ID; no API keys or desktop-embedded credentials are permitted. Token acquisition succeeds. The evaluation identity was…

Microsoft Foundry
Microsoft Foundry

A unified Azure platform for creating and managing AI models, agents, and applications with built‑in enterprise security, monitoring, and governance

164 questions
asked 2026-10-10T02:20:30.8233333+00:00
Maurice Fluelling 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T04:51:33.0833333+00:00
Sai Kiran Mudavath 185 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

ZebraBootStrap Tool Background process

What is the ZebraBootStrap Tool background process shown running in Windows Task manager and is it safe?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Security and privacy
asked 2026-10-10T04:49:17.66+00:00
Karen Koenig 20 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T04:50:05.74+00:00

AI answer

0 answers

Windows Partner Center employment verification stuck — support portal not loading

Hello, I'm trying to complete verification for my company's Windows Developer account in Microsoft Partner Center. Current situation: My Microsoft developer account is active. Email verification is complete. Employment Verification shows…

Microsoft Partner Center | Other
asked 2026-10-10T04:45:25.49+00:00
Star 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Microsoft Word Paste Link Fails with Excel Cells

Until recently, I was able to do a paste link in Word from a copy of a cell in Excel and have the Word document automatically update the value when the value in the Excel cell changed. Now, when I open the Word document, I get "Error! Not a valid…

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-09T16:59:30.82+00:00
David Holley 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-10T04:43:01.3733333+00:00
Xavier-D 13,855 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

My Office 2019 just stopped working

Why did my Office 2019 just stop working? It's been long enough that I don't know what the license key is. /Roy

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-10T04:39:17.1833333+00:00
Roy Gertig 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Windows failed Pin and windows hello

SUMMARY After a shutdown and cold boot, Windows Hello Face and PIN stop working on the lock screen. Re-enrolling fixes it, but it comes back within a couple of days. I'm looking for the cause and a permanent fix, not another reset procedure. SYSTEM …

Windows for business | Windows Client for IT Pros | User experience | Other
asked 2026-10-10T04:06:02.54+00:00
kratos 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-10T04:35:33.51+00:00
kratos 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Administrator MFA lockout – recovery required

Administrator locked out by MFA. Authenticator provides no code or approval request. Phone support redirects me online, and the support form fails with “Sorry, there was a problem.” I need help opening a Data Protection / tenant recovery case.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Other
asked 2026-10-09T09:12:09.8133333+00:00
Jason 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-10T04:35:00.6833333+00:00
Roebe Ta 1,545 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

Locked out of Global Admin Account - Error code: 399287

HI Need help in getting into my Microsoft 365 Admin Account. I am the sole global admin. Whenever I try to access the Security Info or the Admin Center I am being asked to setup the MFA which is followed by the prompt asking me to Call my phone number…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For education | Windows
asked 2026-10-10T04:27:30.17+00:00
Mustafizur Rahman 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-10T04:34:35.5866667+00:00
Roebe Ta 1,545 Reputation points Independent Advisor