1,875,489 questions

Sort by: Updated
1 answer

Account is stuck in a child/family enforcement loop

The Microsoft account ******@outlook.com was originally created with an incorrect birth year. The account was recently removed from Microsoft Family, and parental consent was removed from organizer account ******@outlook.com. The account no longer…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Family Safety | For home | Windows
asked 2026-10-11T09:26:09.47+00:00
Kristine Cartwright 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T10:05:08.8533333+00:00
Virginia M 42,340 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

Billing Dispute with Azure Pay-As-You-Go invoice - How to contact Support with Chat -or even raise a ticket

This has to be the most frustrating Contact service ever. I have a billing dispute with my latest Azure Pay-As-You-Go invoice. I am disputing invoice G18930752. I am not reporting a technical fault or Azure outage. I have identified that approximately…

Azure SQL Database
asked 2026-10-10T11:19:29.37+00:00
Ian Lowe 1 Reputation point
commented 2026-10-11T10:04:04.9066667+00:00
Ian Lowe 1 Reputation point
0 answers

new rewards suggestion

hey, Microsoft when do you add more rewards in your Microsoft rewards?

Bing | Microsoft Rewards
Bing | Microsoft Rewards

A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.

8,516 questions
asked 2026-10-11T10:01:30.1433333+00:00
abhi bhatt 0 Reputation points
1 answer

How to go back to copilot previous version on Windows 11 PC?

I hate the new CoPilot since the update. I have uninstalled it and I want to go back to the previous version. How can I do that on Windows 11?

Microsoft Copilot | Windows Copilot | App
asked 2026-09-08T19:24:22.4366667+00:00
June King 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T09:59:24.9666667+00:00
jannette leftwich 0 Reputation points
3 answers

Trying to get my MCID

Hi there, where do I get my MCID from. I have not registered for or completed any courses yet, my company needs the MCID to register me.

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-05-29T09:24:39.7633333+00:00
Dean Spykerman 5 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T09:57:14.92+00:00
Don Varnau 19,935 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

How to effectively report malicious/defamatory autocomplete suggestions in Bing Search?

Hi there, When I search for "Dengguitang" (a Chinese TCM brand) on Bing, the autocomplete suggestion dropdown shows a clearly defamatory suggestion: "Dengguitang fraud case introduction" (in Chinese: 登贵堂诈骗案例介绍), which is highlighted…

Bing | Search | Unexpected search results
asked 2026-10-11T01:59:52.7166667+00:00
晓润 潘 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T09:56:30.6366667+00:00
Kai-H 28,245 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

Account Hacked

My account was just recently hacked about 30 minutes ago. the guy changed the email on the account and the phone number so now i have no way to even login into the account. is there anyway someone could email me and help me fix this?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Recovery and backup
asked 2026-10-11T08:57:24.86+00:00
jalon hall 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T09:53:49.2066667+00:00
DaveM121 938.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

Change the birthdate on my account

Change the birthdate on my account i by mistakenly set my birthday year in 2025 i wanna change it but the edit profile is locked

Microsoft 365 and Office
Microsoft 365 and Office

A comprehensive suite of productivity tools and cloud services that enhance collaboration, communication, and efficiency. Combining classic Office apps with advanced Microsoft 365 features, it supports both personal and business needs

3,081 questions
asked 2026-10-11T09:52:30.1133333+00:00
Delta Datahub 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Bug Report: Syriac Characters Not Connecting Correctly in Word for Mac

Dear Microsoft Support Team, I would like to report a text rendering issue with Syriac (Aramaic) script in Microsoft Word for Mac. The problem: When writing Syriac text in Word for Mac, the letters connect correctly until I add certain vowel marks or…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | Other | MacOS
asked 2026-10-11T09:47:43.6333333+00:00
Benjamin Tuna 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T09:50:44.4466667+00:00
Benjamin Tuna 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Microsoft Edge stopped opening suddenly around noon today.

今日のお昼頃から急に、Microsoft Edge が起動しなくなりました。 Edge のアイコンをクリックすると、ウインドウが開きかけるのですが、そのまま閉じてしまいます。 ブラウザが開かないので、pdfファイルも表示できません。(Acrobat Raeder をインストールしていないため) 他のアプリケーションの操作、インターネット接続には問題ありません。 OneDriveへのファイル同期も問題ありません。 パソコンの再起動、コントロールパネルのプログラムと機能から Edge…

Microsoft Edge | Open the browser | Windows 11
asked 2026-10-11T09:50:39.9166667+00:00
前山 幸一 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Windows 11 Pro activation failed after BIOS update

Hello, I need assistance recovering my Windows 11 Pro activation. I purchased a gaming PC in October 2021 with Windows 10 Pro preinstalled. I have the original seller's email confirming that Windows 10 Pro was installed using an OEM license. I later…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Licensing and activation
asked 2026-10-11T09:50:18.7633333+00:00
David Magana 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Can't send emails after changing password (Outlook business account)

After changing my pw due to a compromised email I can no longer send emails from any device? Moderator note: thread updated with account type

Outlook | Web | Outlook on the web for business | Email
asked 2026-10-11T09:18:44.8466667+00:00
Roger Duthie 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-11T09:49:01.2366667+00:00
Stefan Blom 354K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Azure SQL private endpoint: Linux App Service + managed identity passes DNS/TCP/token checks, but SqlClient OpenAsync fails with ConnectionReset 10054

QUESTION I am investigating a Development-only Azure SQL connection problem from a .NET application hosted on Linux Azure App Service. I would appreciate help identifying the next targeted diagnostic, rather than repeating deployment attempts or…

Azure SQL Database
asked 2026-10-11T09:46:14.5133333+00:00
Pravin Goorun 21 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T09:49:00.0533333+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

Expired Certificate Issue

I have completed the certification on Microsoft Azure AI 102 on 10th october 2024 and renewed on 8th october 2025 and gets expiry date on 11th october 2026. It has expired on 5.29 am but I have seen on it 11 am so please check and tell me what to do

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-10-11T09:22:46.99+00:00
ATHVAITHA 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T09:48:40.8+00:00
TP 164.4K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

I claimed a code for an Aurora cape and it does not appear in my capes list

On Sept. 29, I claimed an Aurora cape code that I received from a Twitch drop. I have had this specific issue since the date I claimed it: twelve days ago. I have read other help articles whose advice is to wait and/or equip said cape using Minecraft:…

Windows for home | Other | Gaming
asked 2026-10-11T08:18:39.5133333+00:00
Stan Ortiz 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T09:46:48.8833333+00:00
paulr0511 49,300 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Locked Out of Windows 11 Due to PIN Reset Microsoft Account 2FA Not Working

Hi everyone, I'm unable to log in to my Windows 11 PC and need help recovering access without losing my personal files. This is my another account and the problem with account is [PII removed]@outlook.com Here is my situation: Windows asks me to reset…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Accounts, profiles, and login
asked 2026-10-11T03:32:16.63+00:00
Mohanasundar 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-11T09:46:42.4466667+00:00
Kai-H 28,245 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
3 answers

Persistent nonpaged pool leak (tag RTLF, mpsdrv.sys) growing to several GB — root allocator not found after Driver Verifier tracing on mpsdrv.sys, netio.sys, and tcpip.sys

System: HP Victus laptop, Windows 11 (build 26200.8875) Since a recent period, I've observed nonpaged pool usage growing from 0 (fresh boot) to 3-4GB over several days of normal use, eventually impacting system performance. Using PoolmonX, I identified…

Windows for business | Windows Client for IT Pros | Performance | System performance
asked 2026-07-30T19:09:44.6533333+00:00
Deepak B 15 Reputation points
edited a comment 2026-10-11T09:46:17.81+00:00
Deepak B 15 Reputation points
0 answers

problema con regola

salve ho un problema con la mia posta elettronica mi compare sempre una regola e non ricevo piu le email le lascio unaltro recapito ******@live.it

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-10-11T09:45:04.5966667+00:00
Giuseppe Buccellato 0 Reputation points
1 answer

how to resolved a disable subscription on azure

I have a subscription that has been disabled due to insufficient funds on the card. After loading the card with sufficient funds, the payment is going through. I tried to reactivate the subscription, but still getting the same error. What is the way…

Cost Management
Cost Management

A Microsoft offering that enables tracking of cloud usage and expenditures for Azure and other cloud providers.

5,051 questions
asked 2026-10-11T09:44:23.0833333+00:00
Akeem Sanyaolu 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-11T09:44:58.89+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

How to reschedule your certitifcation,

Clicking on the link which was in email, but nothing is working.

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-10-11T09:39:54.7166667+00:00
Sonika Dewan 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-11T09:44:21.45+00:00
Daniel-Vo 6,710 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator