A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Microsoft Word on Mac hanging when I press cmd or try to click file
Hi everyone, this problem started after I downloaded a document from my school drive. Now whenever I press the command key, or try to hover my mouse of the file button, the Mac beach ball of death shows up and I need to force quit Word, which has…
Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For education | MacOS
Clarification and Feature Request: Family Safety Screen Time During Lock, Sleep, and Hibernate
I am using Microsoft Family Safety to manage device screen time for my child and would appreciate clarification regarding how screen time is counted when a Windows PC is not actively being used. I have reviewed the available Family Safety documentation…
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Family and online safety
Appeal for Microsoft Rewards Account Suspension
Hello, I am writing to formally appeal the suspension of my Rewards account. I believe this action may have been taken in error, and I respectfully request a review of the decision. I understand the importance of following all guidelines and policies,…
Bing | Microsoft Rewards
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
All Outlook email lost when pointed at a new email server
All Outlook email on my laptop was lost when I changed the mail server. The structure and content of the missing email is still on my iPhone. Is there any way to recover my laptop from my phone?
Outlook | Windows | Classic Outlook for Windows | For home
Using Classic Outlook on Windows for personal email, calendar, and contact management
Microsoft 365 newest version will not run on my MAC -need older version
My MAC doesn't work well with the MS 365 for MAC. I have had multiple calls and sessions with the support team and nothing has worked. Can I get an older version of MS365 for MAC - like the one I had last year - and download it? I need it badly and…
Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | iOS
A family of Microsoft word processing software products for creating web, email, and print documents.
Wie erhalte ich die neuesten Treiber für den Multifunktions Ducker Pixma TR4750i?
Drucker kommuniziert nicht mit PC und umgedreht. Treiber werden für diesen neuen Drucker nicht automatisch gefunden.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Artifact Signing verification successful, but Azure remains “Action Required”
Individual publisher verification completed in the browser, and the AU10TIX Verified ID card exists in Microsoft Authenticator. Authenticator briefly reported an error. Azure still shows “Action Required,” and reopening the verification link says “This…
Artifact Signing
A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)
Disable the automatic spell checking function
Hi I want to disable the automatic spell checking function while editing/writing an e-mail. Thank you
Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business
Using New Outlook on Windows for professional communication and productivity
AI answer
I claimed a code for an Aurora cape and it does not appear in my capes list
On Sept. 29, I claimed an Aurora cape code that I received from a Twitch drop. I have had this specific issue since the date I claimed it: twelve days ago. I have read other help articles whose advice is to wait and/or equip said cape using Minecraft:…
Windows for home | Other | Gaming
Closing Outlook emails
I have two Outlook emails now no longer required which need to be closed asap. One is linked to the Microsoft account and I can't find a way to change or close it. Do I have to close my Microsoft package completely to enable emails to be closed…
Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
Sending, receiving, and organizing email in Outlook.com
can you please tell me what is error code 0x0071160
can you please tell me what is error code 0x0071160
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
Redeemed Minecraft Cape didnt show up in cape section
I've used tiktok to redeem a Minecraft Aurora cape, but it didnt appear in my cape section. I've checked it few days later, it still didnt show up. In microsoft order history, the cape order seems completed. *Cape selection page and order summary…
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Gaming
Microsoft Rewards Availability
I am waiting to redeem some meaningful gift cards, but the redemption catalogue currently only shows Overwatch Coins. What would I do with that....? At least provide an alternative gift card that can be used in real life instead of only game vouchers....…
Bing | Microsoft Rewards
A program that grants points for using Bing search, which users can redeem for gift cards, sweepstakes entries, or charitable donations.
zero data retention, security and data privacy in azure open ai
How does Azure Open AI implement ZDR model, what security measure or data privacy controls ensure that customer prompts, responses and sensitive information are not stored, exposed or used to train ai models
Azure OpenAI in Foundry Models
An Azure service that provides access to OpenAI’s GPT-3 models with enterprise capabilities.
AI answer
Refund request
I purchased Windows 11 Pro from the Microsoft Store today for €259, but I would like to request a refund. I cannot find a refund option in my order history. Could you please direct me to the correct team to process my refund request?
Windows for home | Windows 11 | Microsoft Store
How to use Microsoft Copilot on iPhone
Is there a way to use Microsoft Copilot on my iPhone? I don’t like the new Microsoft 365, and all my chats are on Microsoft Copilot. Every time I try to access it via Safari, I get the message 'Safari cannot open the page because the address is invalid.'…
Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
How to re-enable my temporary disabled Azure subscription due to past due
I am having an issue with paying my past due which was delayed but my last successful payment was made on 6/14/2026. I am trying to make the payment from Azure portal but i am been told that "I can't pay this invoice in the portal. Please contact…
Cost Management
A Microsoft offering that enables tracking of cloud usage and expenditures for Azure and other cloud providers.
GH-300 certification
Unable to see GH-300 course certification here can anyone help me
Microsoft Copilot | Other
Information retrieval not working in my agents.
Hi, I am building several knowledge-based agents in Microsoft Copilot Studio using connected document sources. Across multiple agents, I am seeing the same recurring problem: the correct information exists in the connected sources, but Copilot Studio…
Microsoft Copilot | Other
Sole Global Admin locked out of Microsoft 365 – MFA error AADSTS500121 – How to contact Data Protection Team?
Hello, I urgently need help recovering access to my Microsoft 365 Business Standard tenant. I purchased and configured the subscription directly through Microsoft and, to the best of my knowledge, I am the only Global Administrator. The problem: I…
Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
A Microsoft app for iOS and Android devices that enables authentication with two-factor verification, phone sign-in, and code generation