1,869,647 questions

Sort by: Updated
2 answers

Aggiornamento della sicurezza (KB5129195) (26200.9457) Errore di installazione - 0x80070002

ENG: I've been trying to update for days, but it always fails. Can't install it ITA: Impossibile installare l'aggiornamento, sto tentando da alcuni giorni ma va sempre in errore Grazie per il supporto

Surface | Surface Pro | Install and update
asked 2026-09-28T06:17:19.1133333+00:00
Mirko Parisi 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-29T01:08:52.9633333+00:00
Clary-N 16,295 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

I can't upload the os required for Microsoft 365 on my 2017 MacBook Pro

I purchased the Microsoft 365 for family but business and pro is downloading. It's the wrong package.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | MacOS
asked 2026-09-29T00:32:38.31+00:00
Alfred Saldivar 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-29T01:08:10.22+00:00
Estrella721 46,135 Reputation points Independent Advisor
3 answers

workaround for edge 154.0.4258.37 print to pdf not working

edge update appears to have broken print to pdf. is there any workaround? Microsoft Edge: 154.0.4258.37 Works: Physical printers Send to OneNote Edge "Save as PDF" Fails: Microsoft Print to PDF Microsoft XPS Document Writer Adobe…

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11
asked 2026-09-25T18:11:22.2766667+00:00
Jordan Rosenberg 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-29T01:07:35.8233333+00:00
슬기 윤 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Can't install back Office 365

I do have a connection and 150 gb space on my drive. I am in a loop. I can't install and Support keep asking me the same stuff. Anybody can help me. I tried all the guid I could find. Thank you

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For home | Windows
asked 2026-09-23T15:58:11.53+00:00
SM 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-29T01:06:52.38+00:00
Xavier-D 13,400 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
3 answers

Excel 2016

I purchased Windows 10 Pro in 2016. Now, when I open my Excel program, I have the student edition. I need Pro.

GroupMe | Campus
GroupMe | Campus

A feature within the GroupMe app designed to help college students connect with classmates, discover student groups, and stay informed about campus events.

2 questions
asked 2026-09-28T20:02:52.3333333+00:00
Bobby Stanaland 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-29T01:06:02.2733333+00:00
Jhun Buala 5,810 Reputation points Independent Advisor
0 answers

Unable to select appropriate answer to your questions.

I have been unable to answer your questions. PC or Mac? Mac What version? Microsoft 365 Business Standard

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | MacOS
asked 2026-09-29T01:04:13.5933333+00:00
Philip Livingston 0 Reputation points
1 answer One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

New Outlook Suddenly not syncing gmail, specifically, not deleting or moving messages

My Outlook started having sync issues with Gmail about four days ago, out of the blue. All new email comes in fine into new Outlook, but when I delete or move messages in Outlook, the messages remain in the Inbox folder in Gmail. I have made no changes…

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For home
asked 2026-09-26T16:41:00.3566667+00:00
Alex C 20 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-29T01:03:46.96+00:00
Rhea P 0 Reputation points
1 answer

my alt email has been hacked

my other email has been hacked and they added a 2 factor to it is there anyway to recover my account?

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-09-29T00:29:44.08+00:00
kuzakun 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-29T01:03:30.3766667+00:00
John Jefferson Doyon 88,610 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

can't add money to son's account

getting error message. this happens way too often.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Microsoft Family Safety | For home | Windows
asked 2026-09-28T23:39:20.8266667+00:00
Antonio Rodriguez 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-29T01:02:25.95+00:00
John Jefferson Doyon 88,610 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Minecraft launcher just wont install at all

First time minecraft player here, Ive never downloaded Minecraft before and I only just bought it, The launcher immediately goes to error saying "Try again later, Something went wrong with this app" but when I do come back later it still goes…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Apps
asked 2026-02-23T00:24:59.7833333+00:00
Romarriche Awan 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-29T01:02:03.0633333+00:00
Emmanuel Sam 0 Reputation points
3 answers

Can't recover work from version history on OneDrive

I was working on a Word document on OneDrive all yesterday and my work is nowhere to be found. Auto-save is on and there are saves from about every 10 minutes in the version history of the document, but none of them have any of the new work I had added,…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Word | For education | Windows
asked 2026-09-28T19:50:39.5266667+00:00
KCDC 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-29T01:01:01.9766667+00:00
Suzanne S Barnhill 279.4K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Bounced e-mail

business billings are being bounced causing late payments. Why and how to correct .

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-09-28T21:16:02.13+00:00
Alan LAMBERT 45 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-29T01:00:19.5133333+00:00
Manoel Barros 22,020 Reputation points Independent Advisor
3 answers

Cannot Identify Transactions

Two transactions for annual subscriptions which do not relate to a known or recognisable Microsoft account. Reference PII Charge date 18 September 2026 Amount NZD230.40 Reference PII Charge date 21 September 2025 Amount NZD189.60 The last…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Other
asked 2026-09-29T00:28:06.0733333+00:00
Phil Ellis 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-09-29T01:00:08.2433333+00:00
EmilyS_726 29,990 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
2 answers One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Receiving bounce back mailer daemon messages telling me in sending an email to an account that I am not using the address of to send the email to

I am trying to email a Verizon email account. The mailer daemon is telling me that the email that I’m trying to send it to is a Gmail account and that it’s not going through. Both addresses are showing when I click on new mail, but I specifically…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-09-28T23:33:19.4633333+00:00
S. Currie 0 Reputation points
accepted 2026-09-29T00:59:47.87+00:00
S. Currie 0 Reputation points
1 answer

New Outlook Update: Copilot panel forces itself open on startup and ignores disabled settings toggles

Following a mandatory update to the New Outlook desktop application, the Copilot pane now opens automatically on the right-hand side of the screen every time I launch Outlook or maximise the window. I have already gone to Settings > Personalisation…

Outlook | Windows | New Outlook for Windows | For business
asked 2026-09-22T14:09:49.2533333+00:00
commented 2026-09-29T00:58:52.2633333+00:00
Jade Ng 15,765 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

My camera doesnt work, i have hp vision camera but when i try to use it it just like gone it just dissapear from the choices and it doesnt show i tried everything troubleshoot and reinstall my camera it js doesnt work.

and when i open my camera it jsblank and my camera indicator where the light turns on when the camera is turn on, they js blink like my camera blinking when i open this hd vision it js go back like its blocked or smth?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-09-29T00:57:20.19+00:00
Jake Papagayo 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Windows 11 Insider Preview Feature Update (26220.9568) is failing to install

Windows 11 Insider Preview Feature Update (26220.9568) is failing to install

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Install, activate, and Windows update
asked 2026-09-29T00:22:18.9533333+00:00
Richard Buchanan 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-29T00:56:54.89+00:00
CrazyKats 19,760 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
0 answers

restore points keep disapearing have yellow triangle with

restore points keep disappearing and slider goes to zero yellow triangle on page

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Recovery and backup
asked 2026-09-29T00:56:02.0233333+00:00
shirley white 0 Reputation points
1 answer

EXCEL cell displays PREVIOUS prompt result when NEXT prompt is given.

My HLOOKUP routine works correctly, however, my SECOND prompt request continues to show the first request UNLESS I scroll the responding cell off the screen then scroll it back. NOW it displays the requested data instead of showing the previous request…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Excel | For education | Windows
asked 2026-09-29T00:55:38.6566667+00:00
BobWyand-6542 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-09-29T00:55:54.75+00:00

AI answer

2 answers

Sole Global Administrator locked out of Azure/Entra – MFA requires 6-digit code but Authenticator generates 8 digits

I am the sole Global Administrator of my Azure/Microsoft Entra tenant and I am unable to access the Azure portal because of an MFA issue. Azure asks me to enter a 6-digit code from Microsoft Authenticator. However, when my account was configured as a…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID
asked 2026-09-18T14:40:56.86+00:00
Dany Trakhtenberg 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-09-29T00:55:16.0533333+00:00
Dany Trakhtenberg 0 Reputation points