1,875,145 questions

Sort by: Updated
0 answers

How do I create an Azure account? Can one credit card pay for multiple accounts?

tôi có mượng dùng 1 thẻ credit để đăng ký tài khoản của azure: ******@gmail.com nhưng khi add thẻ thì báo thông tin tên không đúng, mong được hướng dẫn cụ thể  Moderator edit: Translated message to English I borrowed 1 credit card to register an account…

Cost Management
Cost Management

A Microsoft offering that enables tracking of cloud usage and expenditures for Azure and other cloud providers.

5,047 questions
asked 2026-10-10T02:54:06.53+00:00
nguyen thien 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-10T09:25:54.2033333+00:00
Nathan Roberts (SN) 13,711 Reputation points Student Ambassador Volunteer Moderator
0 answers

𝟏_8442O747𝟏O How Do I Contact McAfee Customer Service to Speak Directly With Support?

Choose the McAfee Customer Support option that best matches your concern, such as account access, antivirus issues, installation errors, product activation, or software

Community Center | Not monitored
asked 2026-10-10T09:23:50.18+00:00
df ffgd 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Locked out of Azure tenant – only Global Admin, lost MFA access

Hi, I have lost access to my Azure account due to lost MFA. I tried calling support and different other contact methods proposed by Copilot but non of them worked. I understand this can be only dealt with only through support but since this is a private…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Entra | Microsoft Entra ID
asked 2026-10-10T07:19:56.7866667+00:00
Dejan 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-10T09:23:27.4066667+00:00
Nathan Roberts (SN) 13,711 Reputation points Student Ambassador Volunteer Moderator
1 answer One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Someone is trying to sign in to my Microsoft account multiple times every day

Every day, I receive numerous login attempt notifications in my Microsoft Authenticator app. Each time, I have to reject the request by selecting "It's not me." I have already changed my password several times, but this hasn't helped – I…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
asked 2026-08-10T09:36:42.6366667+00:00
Egor Bova 20 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T09:22:09.8166667+00:00
Nathan Roberts (SN) 13,711 Reputation points Student Ambassador Volunteer Moderator
2 answers

Locked in "Something didn't go as planned" error during restart

Laptop with Windows 11 crashed and restarted unexpectedly. It's now been showing a black screen with "Something didn't go as planned. Retrying a few things. Please keep your computer on." for an hour and a half. I've seen people say to press…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Performance and system failures
asked 2026-10-09T19:29:15.49+00:00
ss tang 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T09:21:38.6933333+00:00
Vikki-T 11,975 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

I am unable to reactivate my subscription.

subscription 'egrowe' is disabled. When I try to 'Reactivate' it, it takes me to 'Settle Balance' page. That page says 'You dont have any outstanding charges for ...' Help me reactivate my subscription.

Cost Management
Cost Management

A Microsoft offering that enables tracking of cloud usage and expenditures for Azure and other cloud providers.

5,047 questions
asked 2026-10-03T08:18:42.1266667+00:00
Kumar Thirumalaiah 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T09:21:15.2+00:00
Nathan Roberts (SN) 13,711 Reputation points Student Ambassador Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Microsoft Print to PDF ignores A4 page size, while Word PDF export removes floating images

Title: Microsoft Print to PDF ignores A4 page size, while Word PDF export removes floating images Post: I create educational materials in Microsoft Word in both A4 and US Letter versions. My A4 Word documents are correctly set to 8.27 × 11.69 inches (210…

Windows for business | Windows Client for IT Pros | User experience | Print, fax, and scan
asked 2026-10-10T08:38:54.5266667+00:00
NinaDosRios 0 Reputation points
edited an answer 2026-10-10T09:19:37.59+00:00
Chance Maurice Niyonzima 335 Reputation points Independent Advisor
1 answer

Copilot App HTML-Encoding Code Input Issue

Title: Copilot App HTML-Encoding Code Input Description: The Copilot app is incorrectly HTML-encoding code and text input. Examples: Typed: 1 < 2 Received by Copilot as: 1 & lt; 2 Google Apps Script code is also being transformed: for (let i =…

Microsoft Copilot | Other
asked 2026-10-09T21:16:01.61+00:00
Brian Brown 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T09:19:20.8533333+00:00
Carl-L 23,195 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

screen recording got cut out

i screen recorded for around an hour and when i saved it, it only appeared as 19 minutes. i saw the limit was 4 hours to screen record and my storage is suffficient, so what could possibly cause this? and how to recover the original recording?

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Recovery and backup
asked 2026-10-08T05:10:17.5466667+00:00
munocit ☆ 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T09:19:04.43+00:00
Emma1-N 13,675 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

Changing contact number on account

I am looking at trying to change my phone number on my account to a different one as I a unable to use the original one that I used to set up the account. Every time I ask for a verification code on my authenticator app, It wants to send it to the…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
asked 2026-09-25T22:24:59.6533333+00:00
Angela Dunkley 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T09:18:57.09+00:00
Nathan Roberts (SN) 13,711 Reputation points Student Ambassador Volunteer Moderator
1 answer

Artifact Signing organization identity validation: “You need permission” with the correct primary email

Our existing Azure Artifact Signing Basic account is in East US, on an active Azure subscription. Organization identity validation remains in Action Required. The Azure administrator can access the signing account and has Owner plus Artifact Signing…

Artifact Signing
Artifact Signing

A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)

1,392 questions
asked 2026-10-10T09:14:16.78+00:00
Cosmin Lupsan 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T09:15:18.3366667+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

windows update error

windows update not working support me windows update not working support me windows update not working support me

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
asked 2026-10-10T09:08:14.6466667+00:00
Sanjaya Jena 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T09:08:35.29+00:00

AI answer

1 answer

firefox including profile download ?????

Still waiting for any sign of your. You supose to help me. Can you from your centar recover my PC to aug 20.2006.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Recovery and backup
asked 2026-10-10T09:07:09.54+00:00
Vojka Teric 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T09:08:31.0166667+00:00
Vojka Teric 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Commercial use rights for Microsoft Edge Read Aloud voices via edge-tts

Hello, I run a YouTube channel that publishes educational French-language videos. I currently use the Microsoft French neural voice fr-FR-DeniseNeural through the third-party open-source edge-tts Python package to generate narration. I would like to…

Microsoft Edge | Other | Windows 11
asked 2026-10-09T19:52:30.0133333+00:00
Winky 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T09:05:48.31+00:00
Carl-L 23,195 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

Microphone Icon still missing - Follow Up Ticket Number [moderator's note: PII removed]

I need HUMAN support. I put in a ticket which the agent advised would be sent to the developers and that the Microphone Icon should appear within a few days. NOTHING HAS HAPPENED. PLEASE HELP. REFERENCE TICKET [moderator's note: PII removed].

Microsoft Copilot | Other
asked 2026-10-09T16:06:31.2066667+00:00
Camille Surant 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-10T09:01:27.63+00:00
Vikki-T 11,975 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

Where have my copilot agents gone?

Hi there, I created a handful of custom copilot agents for an ongoing work project, that have suddenly disappeared. Only 3 of the 7-8 are still showing up, and when I search for the others I find nothing. I really would like to avoid having to create…

Microsoft Copilot | Windows Copilot | App
asked 2026-10-09T14:33:34.36+00:00
Rebecca Mattina 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T09:01:24.45+00:00
Emma1-N 13,675 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

How to reinstall firefox without being refuse because of profile

How to reinstall firefox without being refuse because of profile. After downloading FIREFOX, I can not open because answer is error, profile missing. Vojka

Windows for home | Other | Apps
asked 2026-10-10T08:56:59.78+00:00
Vojka Teric 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T08:59:40.9366667+00:00
Vojka Teric 0 Reputation points
2 answers

sonido espacial no esta activado

para escuchar el sonido en la television conectada a laptop no puedo escuchar el sonido

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-10T02:51:17.97+00:00
ROBERTO CARLOS 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T08:57:27.3466667+00:00
Emma1-N 13,675 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

Artifact Signing organization verification: matching primary email receives You need permission; recover existing request

An Australian public organization identity validation request in Azure Artifact Signing is in Action Required. The signing account is provisioned successfully in Japan East. The submitting Azure account is MFA-authenticated and has the Artifact Signing…

Artifact Signing
Artifact Signing

A fully managed end-to-end service for digitally signing code, documents, and applications. (formerly Trusted Signing)

1,392 questions
asked 2026-10-10T08:56:59.47+00:00
1 answer

I can’t receive my hotmail emails

I can’t receive my hotmail emails. I haven’t received new emails for several days

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Email
asked 2026-10-10T01:46:15.75+00:00
Cassandra Patton 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T08:52:31.2033333+00:00
Emma1-N 13,675 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator