1,875,086 questions

Sort by: Updated
1 answer One of the answers was accepted by the question author.

Edge TTS No audio received Vietnamese

I have try many time but there are no response audio with vietnamese

Microsoft Edge | Audio and video playback | Windows 11
asked 2026-10-09T08:50:41.6233333+00:00
Nguyễn Minh Thành 20 Reputation points
accepted 2026-10-10T03:14:33.4466667+00:00
Nguyễn Minh Thành 20 Reputation points
0 answers

# Why does Anthropic Claude cost reporting in Azure Cost Management not provide the same resource-level visibility as Azure OpenAI?

Anthropic Claude cost reporting in Azure Cost Management provides less resource-level visibility than Azure OpenAI primarily because the two services use different billing models and billing meters.

Azure AI Personalizer
Azure AI Personalizer

An Azure artificial intelligence service that enables applications to personalize user experiences by learning from collective real-time user behavior.

42 questions
asked 2026-10-10T03:14:02.57+00:00
Ilham 0 Reputation points
0 answers

Unable to change Outlook account password

Hello, I am trying to change the password for my personal Outlook account, but I keep receiving this error message: "There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later." I have…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-10-10T03:11:39.1533333+00:00
Kiel Encinias 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Outlook is doing odd things

My email all of a sudden doesn't have my signature block links and if I have an attachment it makes me upload to the drive to view it. I need to view it from the email and it's not doing this anymore. Help please

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings
asked 2026-10-09T20:13:19.44+00:00
Susannah D'Arcy 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T03:11:11.6733333+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

Why does Anthropic Claude cost reporting in Azure Cost Management not provide the same resource-level visibility as Azure OpenAI?

We are using Anthropic Claude models in Azure AI Foundry and analyzing usage and cost through the Azure Cost Management API and Cost Details API. For Azure OpenAI resources, billing data provides resource and meter information that can be used to…

Cost Management
Cost Management

A Microsoft offering that enables tracking of cloud usage and expenditures for Azure and other cloud providers.

5,044 questions
asked 2026-10-08T19:22:32.3433333+00:00
Jaganathan L 10 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T03:10:42.1766667+00:00
Ilham 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Locked out of my Authenticator app

I’m stuck in a loop trying to gain access to my Authenticator app. Can I go to sign in and then it asked me to authenticate sign in, but I’m not signed into my Authenticator yet so says to use a phone number, but it’s my old phone number so I go and…

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
asked 2026-10-10T03:10:17.91+00:00
Michael Kandefer 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T03:10:30.6866667+00:00

AI answer

0 answers

Hacked Account

My email has been changed, phone number removed, the passkey could possibly be removed too. I got a text from Microsoft saying NUMBER has been unlinked from my email and thats when I couldn't sign in at all.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-10-10T03:08:07.5333333+00:00
LostBrothr 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Autenticação problemas

Estou constantemente a receber email a dizer que a conta necessita de autenticação, faço os procedimentos necessários diz que está tudo bem e passado pouco tempo volto a receber email

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-10-09T08:18:32.41+00:00
Teresa Fonseca 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T03:08:03.4+00:00
Emma1-N 13,595 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
3 answers

Is there a microphone in camera? If so, how can I connect?

During a telehealth session, other participant could not hear us.

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-08T00:41:08.4833333+00:00
Joe Harris 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T03:07:56.5933333+00:00
Ilham 0 Reputation points
2 answers

Locked out of MS Authenticator

Locked out of Authenticator. Says I’m on 24 hr hold.

Microsoft Security | Microsoft Authenticator
asked 2025-11-10T16:05:08.26+00:00
Anonymous
answered 2026-10-10T03:07:18.7466667+00:00
Michael Kandefer 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Hold up, why is 21H2, 22H2 of Windows 11 currently gone?

Hold up, why is 21H2, 22H2 of Windows 11 currently gone? (To not think I'm using it, I use Windows 11 25H2 Home Single Language). I have just watched a video of all EOL messages and none of the surprised me, except for the Windows 11 21H2/ 22H2. Is this…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Windows update
asked 2026-10-10T03:04:17.79+00:00
Huy Dat Nguyen 85 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-10T03:06:14.8333333+00:00
Huy Dat Nguyen 85 Reputation points
2 answers

Bluetooth headphones buzzes and microphone doesn't work

I know my question looks identical to a lot of questions in the past, but they only had a problem with either the sound or the microphone, but not both at the same time. So I hope that my question isn't a duplicate. Usually, I can listen to audio on my…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-09-28T13:56:45.91+00:00
Hoà Lê 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T03:05:45.7866667+00:00
Clary-N 16,910 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
1 answer

one-time verification code (MFA) was sent to all staff frequently

We have noticed that a one-time verification code (MFA) was sent to all staff users unexpectedly without user requested it. if this is related to a Microsoft-side change or service issue? Also, could this behavior be associated with the rollout,…

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For business | Windows
asked 2026-10-08T11:21:20.1066667+00:00
Michael 0 Reputation points
edited the question 2026-10-10T03:04:36.3866667+00:00
Kai-Ex 1,580 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
3 answers

Account Creation Blocked

I'm unable to create a new Microsoft account because the account creation process is being blocked. During sign-up, Microsoft displays the following message: "Account creation has been blocked. We detected some unusual activity and blocked this…

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy
asked 2026-08-24T07:17:46.5666667+00:00
Christina Yu 10 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T03:04:17.66+00:00
David Chung 0 Reputation points
1 answer

How do I sing out of an account on microsoft then sign into another one?

microsoft is the most garbage company and contains the worst software on planet earth. Just came on here to say that. I am deeply disappointed that my university chose such an awful company to represent our technological needs.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for education | Sign up and Sign in | Switch between accounts
asked 2026-10-10T02:41:14.5033333+00:00
Reginek, Isaac Thomas 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T03:03:57.32+00:00
Aetherin 3,005 Reputation points Independent Advisor
2 answers

The download for the last Windows Insider update never finishes to download. Why?

Since last night, I have tried to download the latest update for the Windows Insider Program. But it stops at 99%. Why does this keeps happening?

Windows Insider program | Windows Insider preview | Install, activate, and Windows update
asked 2026-10-10T00:40:20.2766667+00:00
Johanna Garcia Fernandez 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T03:00:39.52+00:00
Hendrix-V 19,940 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
2 answers

My Edifier R1280DBs speakers are not, and never have been visible as an output device.

My speakers do not appear as an output device. I have done all the update drivers, disable this and disable then, remove device then re-pair the speakers and nothing I do makes any difference. I cannot believe this is un unsolveable problem. Does anyone…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Devices and drivers
asked 2026-10-09T20:44:18.41+00:00
Bobbie Blaise 0 Reputation points
answered 2026-10-10T02:55:23.97+00:00
Emma1-N 13,595 Reputation points Microsoft External Staff Moderator
0 answers

How do I create an Azure account? Can one credit card pay for multiple accounts?

tôi có mượng dùng 1 thẻ credit để đăng ký tài khoản của azure: ******@gmail.com nhưng khi add thẻ thì báo thông tin tên không đúng, mong được hướng dẫn cụ thể 

Azure Policy
Azure Policy

An Azure service that is used to implement corporate governance and standards at scale for Azure resources.

1,253 questions
asked 2026-10-10T02:54:06.53+00:00
nguyen thien 0 Reputation points
3 answers

Windows 11 Home Activation Error Code: 0xC004F211

Changed a desktop computer recently - I signed out of everything on my old pc, removed that device from my Microsoft account before setting up and signing into my Microsoft account on my new pc. Windows isn't activated - Activate Now Clicking on…

Windows for home | Windows 11 | Licensing and activation
asked 2026-10-09T18:03:29.8433333+00:00
Jonathan Ang 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T02:54:00.86+00:00
Jonathan Ang 0 Reputation points
1 answer

Activate windows 10 how can I do activate

I have original product key but not open sir What I do please help me

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Licensing and activation
asked 2026-10-10T02:19:04.3266667+00:00
Saroj Kumar 0 Reputation points
commented 2026-10-10T02:52:52.0966667+00:00
EmilyS726 271.5K Reputation points Independent Advisor